Pages:
Author

Topic: Stay Calm, IEOs aren't a threat - page 6. (Read 2640 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 101
June 09, 2019, 08:08:24 PM
For most of people IEO can be really profitable and if you have small capital, then you can earn on IEO and it multiply your investment.
All of my friends participate in IEO
We are talking here about it's threat to bounty hunters i think. OP is right as every project needed exposure to community that advertisers should not be neglected and IEO team should consider their help to succeed and spread the word of their project.
Activity: 728
Merit: 100
June 09, 2019, 07:13:09 PM
IEO is present to provide changes that are good in crypto currencies. IEO is not a threat but a challenge to get better. The rise of the IEO was like a helping god after the crisis of confidence in the ICO. Bounty campaign hunters are still needed for the IEO. As with ICO, the IEO needs partners to promote their projects. The difference is only if the IEO offers their kin early before the prizes from the bounty campaign are shared. Therefore, working on the IEO is more challenging.
Activity: 910
Merit: 251
June 09, 2019, 07:12:11 PM
IEO is just another field wherein promotions and supports will be very much welcome. The thing is it is just starting right now, but sooner or later it may boom. However, ICO will not die with the emergence IEO because ICO already proven its worth in setting up new projects. A lot of successful cryptocurrencies started with ICO, so it'll be hard to dislodge ICO.
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
June 09, 2019, 07:09:54 PM
For most of people IEO can be really profitable and if you have small capital, then you can earn on IEO and it multiply your investment.
All of my friends participate in IEO
Activity: 482
Merit: 117
June 09, 2019, 06:20:58 PM
Wherever you spend money, scams and fraud won’t be far behind. Whether it be any business or investment, scams are always there. This is also one the reasons why ICO became slow in the past year.  Scammers used this opportunity to scam people without delivering the desired technology.
Activity: 994
Merit: 391
June 09, 2019, 03:33:41 PM
I have overhead many people in various bounty groups talking about how bounty campaigns are gonna die should we move on from ICO to rampant IEO issuance (maybe the exchanges shall take over the advertisements or so).

Fact is that if IEOs become a thing, many projects will arise and hence the services of bounty hunters shall be required again. Every project needs advertisements to expand and that's why we are there as bounty hunters. This is the same way ICOs grew in number.

All we should hope for is a better crypto ecosystem because at the end, we shall be needed for promotion in one way or the other
Exchanges they don't need too many advertisements. For ex. Last IEO was Harmony at Binance and When Binance announced the Harmony IEO, all bounties stopped.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 14
June 09, 2019, 03:11:52 PM
In order to be successful, any project requires advertising, so we will not stay at all without an ICO. Many companies already pay attention to IEO, this gives us more guarantees for the safety of projects and, accordingly, more investor confidence. It does not interfere.
Activity: 379
homt.net
June 09, 2019, 02:38:08 PM
yeah we don't have to take a worry of it, that is right now ICO is not be the first chooses again for investor because so many ICO is just a scam project.
if ICO die that mean bounty hunter is don't needed again ? no, bounty hunter is still needed.
because when all project launch IEO it still need a promotion from we as bounty hunter.
no i don't think some project don't needed bounty hunter for increase their sales.
they are just need people for build the community and keep running the ecosystem from the project keep a live, because without community some proect is nothing
Activity: 379
homt.net
June 09, 2019, 02:33:11 PM
not at all IEO campaign provide a Bounty campaign, i see many new project when they launching IEO keep running bounty campaign, and i don't think Bounty Campaign are died nearly
Activity: 574
June 09, 2019, 02:11:30 PM
yeah we don't have to take a worry of it, that is right now ICO is not be the first chooses again for investor because so many ICO is just a scam project.
if ICO die that mean bounty hunter is don't needed again ? no, bounty hunter is still needed.
because when all project launch IEO it still need a promotion from we as bounty hunter.
Activity: 195
June 09, 2019, 02:02:53 PM
IEOs became a big trend these days. Everyone talking IEOs better than the ICOs. We can sure it near in the future. But I will wait sometime to watch things how going on. Just following the Zoptax project. hope things will be good.
Activity: 259
Merit: 2
May 23, 2019, 07:18:10 AM
There's no threat at all to bounty from IEOs and as you've stated, a healthier ecosystem will do us all more good as IEOs guarantee (to an extent) better projects with value going forward. A perfect example to illustrate this point would be ECOMI
Activity: 574
May 14, 2019, 03:27:34 AM
Advertising is always needed. It does not matter ICO this or IEO. Now I already participate in the bounty which makes IEO. So there is no threat to bounty from IEO.
Activity: 406
homt.net
May 10, 2019, 02:15:00 PM
How can we think that IEOs not bad? Or it is can not scam with us. People now in very much tension about their money for different IEO and ICO.
Now IEO is very popular than ICO. Before ICO was good, but now IEO on ranking.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
May 10, 2019, 02:09:32 PM
as example, some IEO projects still have bounty campaigns here at BTT and anyone can join them and later sell reward tokens at the exchange.
Activity: 700
May 10, 2019, 01:54:06 PM
Advertising is always needed. It does not matter ICO this or IEO. Now I already participate in the bounty which makes IEO. So there is no threat to bounty from IEO.

In addition, not all projects have a sufficient amount of available funds that they can spend on registering with the IEO platform of some sort of large exchange.
right, because scam projects will think twice if they want to use the IEO because they need a lot of capital to register differently with ICO which is very easy to use by fraudsters.
so I also feel the IEO is quite safe for investment.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 651
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
May 10, 2019, 01:26:56 PM

In addition, not all projects have a sufficient amount of available funds that they can spend on registering with the IEO platform of some sort of large exchange.
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
May 10, 2019, 01:18:25 PM
Yeah this is very true. IEOs aren't a threat indeed. As time is going on, new IEO projects are rising up and as indicated, bounty hunters shall forever be needed for the promotion. I have already participated in IEO bounties and they have been good so far. Advertising is an old time job and a necessity in every growing ecosystem so i think we're on a good side.
copper member
Activity: 462
May 10, 2019, 01:16:57 PM
Ínitial exchange offering is never a threat to bounty. Bounties have a different role to play in any project which is to create awareness to projects both startups and existing
Activity: 798
May 09, 2019, 03:57:49 AM
I don't have any problem with IEO, IEO never was threat for crypto. To attract people and investor initial exchange offer is really effective solutions for dump problem.

IEO is like ICOs but managed by exchangers. I dont think IEOs are a threat because IEO or ICOs is the way to raise money and i think both are good investment as long we doing research first. Perhaps, after IEOs, there will be new way to raise funds on new project
Pages:
Jump to: