Pages:
Author

Topic: Stay Calm, IEOs aren't a threat - page 9. (Read 2640 times)

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535
April 18, 2019, 06:34:22 PM
Looking at the features of IEO, its just an upgrade of ICO. The crypto ecosystem can't do away with bounty hunters. Promotion of crypto projects can only be done by bounty hunters faster and cheaper compared to project managers paying for their project to be advertise by media institutions. IEO was introduced to help investors come back and invest into the crypto ecosystem.
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
April 18, 2019, 06:09:08 PM
Sure, it doesnt metter - ICO or IEO. Doesn't metter how is good project if no one knows about it. Now we see a new wave of reborn advertizing in crypto world. And that is exciting.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
April 18, 2019, 05:54:45 PM
IEOs are more trusted from the investors as exchanges are supervising the project. They should not
be a threat for bounty hunters as they bringing back the trust for investing in crypto.
Activity: 522
Merit: 101
April 18, 2019, 05:51:10 PM
IEOs have a very positive effect on the market. I think that in the future there will be many more profitable bounties and IEO will contribute to this. I am very positive. I think that a good time for bounty may come.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
April 18, 2019, 05:46:31 PM
IEO shouldn't be seen as a threat to bounty hunters but rather as an advantage because the services of Bounty hunters will surely be needed no matter the form of crowdsale that gets used by most projects. IEO should be seen as a blessing by bounty hunters because it will reduce the rate of scam projects and projects that just use bounty hunters without paying them. Because these projects will be reviewed by the exchange that conducts the crowdsale and exchanges won't want to promote fake projects so that their integrity is not jeopardize.
True, I hope that more IEO projects will use the services of Bounty hunters to voice their projects to the public, so that it will be a good blessing for Bounty hunters, because in my opinion the IEO is the safest place now than the ICO.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
April 18, 2019, 05:40:17 PM
I have overhead many people in various bounty groups talking about how bounty campaigns are gonna die should we move on from ICO to rampant IEO issuance (maybe the exchanges shall take over the advertisements or so).

Fact is that if IEOs become a thing, many projects will arise and hence the services of bounty hunters shall be required again. Every project needs advertisements to expand and that's why we are there as bounty hunters. This is the same way ICOs grew in number.

All we should hope for is a better crypto ecosystem because at the end, we shall be needed for promotion in one way or the other

IEOs are not a threat to bounty hunters. IEOs are not a threat to ICO Pools. IEOs need marketing campaigns, and both are going to be essential to help those projects build enough hype.
Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
April 18, 2019, 05:38:10 PM
IEO shouldn't be seen as a threat to bounty hunters but rather as an advantage because the services of Bounty hunters will surely be needed no matter the form of crowdsale that gets used by most projects. IEO should be seen as a blessing by bounty hunters because it will reduce the rate of scam projects and projects that just use bounty hunters without paying them. Because these projects will be reviewed by the exchange that conducts the crowdsale and exchanges won't want to promote fake projects so that their integrity is not jeopardize.
Activity: 336
April 18, 2019, 03:53:07 PM
Wait, come to think of it, most of the projects that goes to the IEO doesn't have bounty program except for a few. This to me looks like a way of avoiding bounty hunters. Nevertheless, advertisement will still be an ongoing thing so they'll need bounty participants. The real issue will be how to see those projects.

Surely they need a Bounty mass promotion is the best way to promote their projects, and the IEO is one good sale so there will be no fraud.
Activity: 658
Merit: 5
April 18, 2019, 03:40:58 PM
I have overhead many people in various bounty groups talking about how bounty campaigns are gonna die should we move on from ICO to rampant IEO issuance (maybe the exchanges shall take over the advertisements or so).

Fact is that if IEOs become a thing, many projects will arise and hence the services of bounty hunters shall be required again. Every project needs advertisements to expand and that's why we are there as bounty hunters. This is the same way ICOs grew in number.

All we should hope for is a better crypto ecosystem because at the end, we shall be needed for promotion in one way or the other

Not a threat? Maybe
But destroyed icos reputation completely? Yes

So what’s the difference ?
I have seen supposed icos concert to ieos since the recognition and hypes from binance

It will end up being a threat
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
April 18, 2019, 03:40:06 PM
Wait, come to think of it, most of the projects that goes to the IEO doesn't have bounty program except for a few. This to me looks like a way of avoiding bounty hunters. Nevertheless, advertisement will still be an ongoing thing so they'll need bounty participants. The real issue will be how to see those projects.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
April 18, 2019, 03:17:39 PM
Ooooh, this is pertaining to bounty participants. IEO or Intial Exchange Offering is sadly a centralized solution to the rampant scam ICOs that plague the crypto scene last 2017. So now every fundraising effort is now vetted by your favorite exchange. To bounty hunters, it's still the same ICO, it is just handled by exchanges now.
Activity: 169
Merit: 1
April 18, 2019, 03:13:12 PM
I don't see IEO as a threat to bounty hunters because some projects in IEO still employ the services of hunters.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
April 18, 2019, 01:14:09 PM
Not all  projects can carry out IOEs, some of those that will sometimes be able to turn to us for help, marketing a company launched through bounty is paying off.

Cryptocurrency users do not always understand the difference between Eco companies and IOE.  Basically there is information that investors can be much calmer for their money, but the difficulties for the team is a completely different matter.  If such a problem exists, the company's ico market will expand.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
April 18, 2019, 12:29:28 PM
Not all  projects can carry out IOEs, some of those that will sometimes be able to turn to us for help, marketing a company launched through bounty is paying off.

Activity: 882
Merit: 500
April 17, 2019, 02:22:55 PM

Agree, every project needs advertising to share info about the project and collect community. One thing is different in IEO fundraising is that exchange usually guaranty listing of the project token. And I think soon hype will calm down and projects had to advertise their crowd sales.

I think that depends on exchange, do they want to make that token fomo. As Okex IEO is an example, it was x16 after the IEO ended, an unbelievable price
Activity: 784
Merit: 21
April 16, 2019, 03:28:25 PM
This is not something to be worried about as I have seen few projects that are IEO projects yet still have bounties eg ,bluenote ,air wallet ,token mom ,high bank etc ,its not the end for bounty hunters but only the beginning ,the more all other projects are turning to IEO the better for bounty hunters
Activity: 1022
Merit: 106
April 16, 2019, 03:17:50 PM
I think that the teams willn't give up the services of the hunters and ICO will continue, but thanks to the IEO, the scam projects will gradually leave the market. But it also seems to me that in IEO the exchanges will advertise their coins too in parallel and oblige investors to purchase them at a reduced price.
Activity: 584
Merit: 252
April 15, 2019, 01:53:52 AM
Though crowd sales takes time but the main thing is that the tokens are being almost evenly distributed to the investors and its not likely that we may face pump and dump situation.But the total IEO scheme that is being taken up by many crypto start ups are really not doing very good.And the outcome is that hardly people get to buy in the IEO.And moreover what exchanges do is that they make it compulsory that IEO participation can be done only using their own coins for example BNB LOL. Tongue Tongue
Activity: 574
Merit: 13
April 15, 2019, 01:50:39 AM

Actually IEO is a good thing, because there are many peoples who buy cryptocurrency to investing in IEO.
And of course this will make cryptocurrency price increasing due the increasing demands to participating in IEO.

But they buy altcoins, of course, depending on the needs of each IEO. Suppose the IEO is in binance, of course they will buy a BNB and like other exchanges too. But what you say is good for this IEO. And ICO is also still a lot of people investing there. So we can only always support what's happening now.
Activity: 1260
April 15, 2019, 12:44:02 AM

Actually IEO is a good thing, because there are many peoples who buy cryptocurrency to investing in IEO.
And of course this will make cryptocurrency price increasing due the increasing demands to participating in IEO.
Pages:
Jump to: