Pages:
Author

Topic: Steady Way To earn Bitcoin Online... - page 23. (Read 20243 times)

copper member
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305
Limited in number. Limitless in potential.
June 18, 2016, 06:29:58 AM
As what others said  joining signature campaigns is nice way to earn some bitcoin and also trading but you have to learn some strategy in trading for when you will buy and when you will sell but gambling is too risky, you can earn also but gambling is for fun only in my side, and it doesn't apply some strategies but luck,  a one minute luck is too good for a  gambler so dont waste it if you feel it. And doing some service here where you are good at is one  way to earn but its not as steady like signature campaigns but you can earn also.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
June 18, 2016, 06:15:53 AM
signature campaign i would say , both gambling and trading can make you money, but most people lose money,
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
June 18, 2016, 04:27:02 AM
I'd have to say the signature campaigns, trading is too volatile for my taste. One bad trade, and you are right back where you started Wink
Trading is a good option to those who want to make big profits they need to make sure that the coin that they will buy is legit. Just do some research about the coin to avoid that scenario of getting bad trade.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1102
June 18, 2016, 04:22:58 AM
What advice can you give to someone who wants to earn bitcoins online ,however not through faucets

from the options that you have put in your poll, i only choose trading because gambling is really not a good way of making money and it surely is not a steady way. but in trading if you can make some progress and study some related trading stuff you can make an steady income from it.

Trading is always good in compare to gambling, as gambling is totally dependent on luck while trading requires skills and knowledge to make profits out of it.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
June 18, 2016, 04:10:24 AM
What advice can you give to someone who wants to earn bitcoins online ,however not through faucets

from the options that you have put in your poll, i only choose trading because gambling is really not a good way of making money and it surely is not a steady way. but in trading if you can make some progress and study some related trading stuff you can make an steady income from it.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
June 18, 2016, 02:29:24 AM
I think now is the right time to start trading by buying some trusted altcoins. Now their price is low because they are only depending on the price of bitcoin so if i have at least 1 bitcoin i will buy many altcoins and keep it and i will sell it for a higher price.

You cannot expect steady income from trading bitcoin or altcoins, the only way to earn steady income is from signature campaign as there is no risk involved in it.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
June 18, 2016, 02:27:53 AM
I think now is the right time to start trading by buying some trusted altcoins. Now their price is low because they are only depending on the price of bitcoin so if i have at least 1 bitcoin i will buy many altcoins and keep it and i will sell it for a higher price.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance
June 17, 2016, 09:48:43 PM
I think the only steady way to earn bitcoins online is signature campaign and faucets. For faucets it's quite low and it's not worth but on signature campaign, they rates are good.

Its possible and maybe I can add to some steady source of bitcoin is through referral. As long as your referral link is active I mean some of your downline is active you are earning a steady bitcoin.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
June 17, 2016, 06:50:16 PM
if you will ask in this forum the first answer you will get is signature campaign
but if you have some knowledge in some work online you can work for it
you can also work out in internet and buy some bitcoin
crypto have lot of risk you can trade,gamble work and invest
you just need to research and think what are you capable of
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
June 17, 2016, 06:23:39 PM
the one and the only way i know about to earn free bitcoin without any investment i think is to join a signature campaign.
Activity: 364
June 17, 2016, 02:53:58 AM
I think the only steady way to earn bitcoins online is signature campaign and faucets. For faucets it's quite low and it's not worth but on signature campaign, they rates are good.

Yeah signature campaigns is a lot way better than doing some faucets. In faucet it's hard to get at least 0.001 per day but in signature campaign you can get up to 0.0026 if you have member rank account Grin.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
June 17, 2016, 02:51:15 AM
Although both are very risky, I still think trading is much much better than gambling. Use your judgement wisely and also you do not lose everything even when the price dropped. Gambling is equivalent to giving your bitcoins away!
Yes trading is much better than gambling if you protect your BTC long positions by buying put options and hedge yourself against crash!
if you have more knowledge about trading and you know the future of the coin it is a great investment and stable too, you can double your investment in just few weeks as the trend goes on your way so better yet to study first the coin that you will be trading and for sure easy and stable bitcoin income will come on your way.
Activity: 308
ancap
June 17, 2016, 02:41:20 AM
Although both are very risky, I still think trading is much much better than gambling. Use your judgement wisely and also you do not lose everything even when the price dropped. Gambling is equivalent to giving your bitcoins away!
Yes trading is much better than gambling if you protect your BTC long positions by buying put options and hedge yourself against crash!
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048
June 17, 2016, 01:10:49 AM

Forgot about gambling. Numbers games are a fools bet. You are playing a game designed for you to lose. Betting on binary events, however, is like purchasing a binary option, and is essentially investing if done prudently.
Activity: 406
June 17, 2016, 01:07:55 AM
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
June 17, 2016, 01:07:47 AM
I'd have to say the signature campaigns, trading is too volatile for my taste. One bad trade, and you are right back where you started Wink

signature campaign pays a lot less than what you can make from trading, especially the signature campaign that you are participating.
in trading you just have to stop listening to others and then you stop wasting your money on shitcoins that those people are bagholding.
Activity: 552
June 17, 2016, 01:05:00 AM
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048
June 17, 2016, 01:02:33 AM
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
June 17, 2016, 12:55:29 AM
I choose bitcoin trading.Because you can earn unlimited income via trading,there is no fix profits per day depending on your coin that is trading.But in oter hand you can also profit on gambling just dont be greedy and you will earn profits.Also HYIP is good to you just need to be wise in investing so you will profit.In any decision that you will make kust be wise and you will be succesful.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
June 17, 2016, 12:35:53 AM
The only steady way to earn bitcoin I know is trading. I won't include signature campaigns since those aren't always there. Anyways, I say trading because the markets aren't sleeping, and if you know a lot about trading you can earn a living just from there.
Pages:
Jump to: