Pages:
Author

Topic: Steady Way To earn Bitcoin Online... - page 24. (Read 20243 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
June 17, 2016, 12:14:33 AM
Well one of the steady way to earn bitcoin online is trough trading and gambling if your lucky. The other methods Ill recommend to you is joining a signature campaign here its much stable to earn trough here first if you don't have the budget to start trading.

Trading is good option in compare to gambling as trading allows you to make good profits if you hold some skills and strategy, while gambling is totally luck based.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500
June 17, 2016, 12:09:02 AM
Please remember one thing, that money is not free, you have to do something to earn it.

The best way to earn more and more bitcoin is through trading and nothing else. P2p loans may give you some steady earning as well if you invest it right.

But stay away from any form of gambling and ponzi schemes. You will only end up loosing money and nothing else.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
June 16, 2016, 08:46:24 PM
Well one of the steady way to earn bitcoin online is trough trading and gambling if your lucky. The other methods Ill recommend to you is joining a signature campaign here its much stable to earn trough here first if you don't have the budget to start trading.
Activity: 121
June 16, 2016, 08:34:27 PM
What advice can you give to someone who wants to earn bitcoins online ,however not through faucets
In first place i would suggest you need to join in signature campaign it is 100% profit then do some task base in your skills in exchange of bitcoins or if you want to take a risk invest in gambling site,trading and mining sites.
Activity: 308
ancap
June 16, 2016, 07:51:55 PM
What advice can you give to someone who wants to earn bitcoins online ,however not through faucets

Learn how to trade cryptocurrency options first in a decentralized options exchange such as EtherOpt

Activity: 196
June 16, 2016, 11:12:37 AM
i think the only steady way of earning bitcion is to join a signature campaign. i think that is the most easies way of earning bitcin. specially for those people who have no money to invest in bitcoin. i think they can earn a decent amount of bitcoin through a  signature campaign.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
June 16, 2016, 11:04:15 AM
If you are looking for steady way to earn bitcoin then I think signature campaign is the best, payouts are not too high but you can expect assured returns on weekly basis.
Activity: 273
June 16, 2016, 11:01:48 AM
have a decent amount of btc?
you can try lending (poloniex, btcjam), it's a very small but steady income with some little risks

if you don't own a lot of btc then the income from lending is similar to a faucet but automated and constant
Activity: 1050
Merit: 252
June 16, 2016, 10:26:45 AM
you just need to work hard for it so you will have a steady income not on gambling and maybe not on trading you cannot assure that you will have a profit from them that is bigger that your capital . joining and participating on signature campaigns can help you .
Activity: 1456
Merit: 579
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
June 16, 2016, 09:14:57 AM
trading is the most stable way to earn bitcoin online in my opinion.

but it is also risky and you can lose some part of your investment in the process. but if you start small and learn trading over time by reading some educational topics you can make it profitable.
Activity: 196
June 16, 2016, 09:11:10 AM
you can earn bitcon only and only using a signature campaign. i think this is the most best and promanant way of earning bitocin. if a person has no money still he can earn bitcoin through a signature campaign. therefore i think it a best option we have to joing a signature campaign and start earning bitcoin through a quality of posts.
Activity: 210
June 09, 2016, 03:48:24 AM
For me signature campaign is the very steady way of earning a bitcoin. I will just post 20 post per day and i will earn 400k sats, Sometimes  i uses faucet too. for additional.income
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
June 09, 2016, 02:08:36 AM
why should put gambling in option?i dont think its was a good way to earn bitcoin,and as you see only 4 people whopick gambling as choice,and i think they are true gambler. and i just suggest you toearn bitcoin from doing task like signature campaign or trading.
Activity: 756
Merit: 502
June 09, 2016, 01:48:24 AM
many people said signature campaign, and i want to give another option, make a blog, mini blog about everything you like, then get traffic, after that you can join with company ads like a-ads.com or something like that, you can search on search engine.

yeah it was a good idea, or it could also try bitmedia.io. or if your traffic has increased. better to join with google adsense. it can produce large, then you can transfer the results into bitcoin.
Yes. Aside from signature campaign, paid jobs, investment, and trading that's a good idea to have a website. But think of a good website that will catch the attention/interest of people. Content must be interesting that can make people go back again and again to your site. It's hard to gain traffic when the site is not catchy to people, you may end up being bored feeling that the site is worthless if you can't get back your capital for hosting and domain.

you can start with a free way do not need to buy a domain and hosting. as long as your content interesting isn't problem only with blogspot. to create a website at least you should have a strategy and a way to get visitors.
has a blog is a good side in addition to the signature campaign. but if you learn the trade it would be better
legendary
Activity: 1148
June 09, 2016, 01:22:27 AM
If you want a steady way of earning Bitcoin you'll have to work (or join a signature campaign for lower amounts). I would definitely not recommend gambling or trading. Trading is basically gambling with better odds. You can certainly make money trading but to assume that you'll consistently be in profit is just silly.
https://photobtc.com/ is a site that might be worth looking into. If you have a decent smartphone camera (minimum quality required is 4MP) and you enjoy taking pictures, this could potentially be a nice passive way of earning Bitcoin. All you have to do is upload your photos and forget about them and who knows once in a while you might get a nice surprise  Smiley
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
June 09, 2016, 01:13:22 AM
Just wait for your rank to upgrade then join signature campaign, you can earn steady income, if you want small satoshi you can earn from game
If you want to earn from trading its a bit difficult but it is still possible
Activity: 714
June 09, 2016, 12:48:00 AM
When I first started here, I had no idea that one can earn some extra income by being active in these forums. I came across this site because I was searching about bitcoin. When I learned that I can earn something, I started with solving captchas and doing faucets here and there. Then I learned about signature campaigns, which I can say, really helped a lot to augment what I get from my day job. I get to share insights and things I know, my opinion is being heard and I get to learn new things everyday while I earn, all at the same time.
legendary
Activity: 1120
June 09, 2016, 12:46:30 AM
I think the trading will be a steady way to earn online bitcoins, but especially in this time, do not know about other times, by the way if you start a website and there you add some ad banner from different ad networks and you work hard for it to collect a good number of visitors then it will be a more steady way to earn bitcoins etc.
nowdays,  it is very difficult to get paid from ads company using bitcoin , the last one i joined was a -ads but they have lowered their rate , I do not know if they still open their service or not anymore , as we know that the highest paid for a publisher just google adsense , unfortunately they do not accept bitcoin as a payment method
Activity: 1176
Merit: 509
June 09, 2016, 12:38:05 AM
One of the best way to earn bitcoin is through participating to signature campaign. You will be paid for every post you made but make sure that your post has sense and not off topic. You can also earn through trading. Buy coins when the price is low and sell it when the price is high. That is the basic way of trading.
Activity: 615
June 09, 2016, 12:31:04 AM
Much can be done here, you should try to open and read the parts of this forum, recognize it and follow it.
Many things can be done here, ranging from services, trading, and so forth.
If you have the skills then it would be better, but if you do not have any other skills besides trading, I think trading is the best way to get bitcoin. Bounty, signature whatever it is, everything can produce bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: