Pages:
Author

Topic: STEEM will rise again - page 4. (Read 2100 times)

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100
December 28, 2019, 12:51:01 PM
Too bad the price of steem is currently 0.12, but still good to buy at this cheap price and hold until the bull market. Well hope a better price of steem in the next year.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD
December 28, 2019, 12:27:18 PM
I am optimistic that the future of STEEM will be bright, I know of STEEM in August 2017 when the crypto market is good, I bought around 100 STEEM at $ 1.2 and bought 200 STEEM at the beginning of this year.
I salute you because you are still optimistic and believe in Steem.  I personally am not sure that Steemit will return like 2017 because many platforms that rival Steemit have emerged..  for example, Publish0x, every day the number of registrants continues to grow and then rewards contributors are paid fairly with not just 1 cryptocurrency.
Activity: 854
Merit: 262
December 27, 2019, 11:14:08 PM
I am optimistic that the future of STEEM will be bright, I know of STEEM in August 2017 when the crypto market is good, I bought around 100 STEEM at $ 1.2 and bought 200 STEEM at the beginning of this year.

How do you feel about that purchase now?
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
October 20, 2019, 07:15:43 PM
Activity: 1316
Merit: 104
CitizenFinance.io
October 20, 2019, 06:57:36 AM
Steem is performing poorly in term of price and I don't foresee it making any surge at the moment.
Activity: 806
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 20, 2019, 04:46:26 AM
Or maybe Steem valued at $50 million is good enough? For the last three years, is there a big development for Steem? The potential for Steem is very high but it is up to their developers how they market and compete. Youtube and Facebook keep on changing to adopt what is necessary. Steem needs to be more aggressive. It's been over a year since I checked my Steem account and I say there are still a lot to be done for these bloggers and social media people to consider Steem. 
Activity: 1189
Merit: 251
October 20, 2019, 04:23:48 AM
Steem prices can have the potential to rise again if there is good news that can trigger traders or investors to buy and use Steem to make a transaction, the key is the price of coins just trying to increase their use when demand is high then the price can rise to expensive.
Activity: 868
Merit: 252
October 20, 2019, 04:10:20 AM
I don't see that STEEM prices will rise again because STEEM prices have stagnated since 3 months ago, it was very difficult STEEM got up, the price always ranged between $ 0.1 - $ .02. although their ATH is $ 8 but I am pessimistic that STEEM can reach their ATH again.
the thing that tickles me is yesterday there was a PnD team who tried to orbit this coin at one time, but apparently it didn't change significantly and went back down unchanged from the price range you mentioned, I just monitored it. The PnD team only relies on the hype from fcas-25 only.

My personal analysis does indeed have the potential to go up because it has stagnated with small movements in a low price range, the weekly chart shows that, but the news that appears is not strong forming an upward pattern.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 259
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
October 19, 2019, 03:42:02 PM
Steem's in the lower $0.40 regions now, good moment to buy some.

It's like nobody's talking about it anymore, like non existent in the CMC

Still, the platform is growing and growing, lots of users and content

Time to get some, anyone with me ?
actually I just heard this coin and then I checked to CMC seen from volume and market enough good besides that you say the development is going smoothly so I think this coin is suitable for buy and hold long term
But STEEM is very popular platform but i think unfortunately you don't know about before. Definitely it’s a legit project because which is the big social media platform over 1 million users in the spreading entire the world. So that undoubtedly it will be long run. But in the bearish market price is so much dropped 0.40$-0.14$ is current price. I think at the moment this is the best opportunity to investment for the long time.      
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
October 19, 2019, 07:09:36 AM
Steem is a great coin and I am using steemit as my main blog. But they have some much problems with their blockchain, because almost every month I cannot post an article, because of stupid rules changes or blockchain works.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 254
Trphy.io
October 19, 2019, 12:21:59 AM
I don't see that STEEM prices will rise again because STEEM prices have stagnated since 3 months ago, it was very difficult STEEM got up, the price always ranged between $ 0.1 - $ .02. although their ATH is $ 8 but I am pessimistic that STEEM can reach their ATH again.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
October 18, 2019, 11:58:20 PM

The new model makes it difficult for content creators to create, comment and like on the platform without having their steem power exhaust. It's becoming tiring that you have to buy steem power each time. Steemit is getting less popular too
I agree with you that Steemit is becoming less popular every day. This platform had a great potential and had a continuous good hype! But now, no one cares about steemit. If you are a professioonal content creator then yet you have to buy Steem power to get well noticed! Which is a very bad move from the Steemit platform. I stopped using this platform, I have medium, newbium, publish0x and so many other platforms for crypto writing!
Activity: 2338
Merit: 338
June 06, 2019, 07:28:58 PM
Has Dan Larimer given up on creating a Steemit on EOS. If he does, Steem is finished. Traffic is already decreasing in anticipation. I don't think this coin has a bright future, Steemit has been mismanaged and it's hard to fix what's broken.

Guess  he will bring the few things he has learned from steemit over to the new one he is currently building on EOS. Seems one of the most important lesson he probably has learned is the issue of trolls and bots.

Steemit has done pretty well. If it were possible, he should merge it with the new one on EOS blockchain.
It is obvious that people give some interest into EOS today. It looks like this new system will have a satisfying services than of the others.

We are in the market competition and steemit must have to be challenge to make some improvements and so it can be still in the race. If they just let this things happen to them, then we can't expect that steemit will meet their goals this year and so.
Ucy
Activity: 2576
Merit: 401
June 06, 2019, 06:01:42 PM
Has Dan Larimer given up on creating a Steemit on EOS. If he does, Steem is finished. Traffic is already decreasing in anticipation. I don't think this coin has a bright future, Steemit has been mismanaged and it's hard to fix what's broken.

Guess  he will bring the few things he has learned from steemit over to the new one he is currently building on EOS. Seems one of the most important lesson he probably has learned is the issue of trolls and bots.

Steemit has done pretty well. If it were possible, he should merge it with the new one on EOS blockchain.
Activity: 800
June 06, 2019, 12:46:10 PM

The new model makes it difficult for content creators to create, comment and like on the platform without having their steem power exhaust. It's becoming tiring that you have to buy steem power each time. Steemit is getting less popular too
Activity: 2268
Merit: 121
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
June 06, 2019, 06:25:19 AM
with prices below $ 0.40 it is very suitable to buy and hold it, but with the current situation all down, I also doubt whether Steem can return or at least lead to improvement. this will be a dilemma if you want to invest because there is still no movement that has led to improvements to date. the sign isn't visible yet.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
June 05, 2019, 10:53:45 PM
It will definetly rise again. Steem is one coin i know with real and actual usecase. It already has a real and standard working product so it will be very easy for it to smash its 2017 ATH price easily.  Am holding a good number of it patiently waiting for it to rise
Activity: 854
Merit: 108
June 05, 2019, 10:29:49 PM
Like the other top ranked and most trusted altcoins in the Crypto market yes i believe it will rise again. Bearish is getting over now and the bullish market is now warming up in which Steem will be one among the best choice by most of the intelligent investors.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
June 05, 2019, 10:10:27 PM

Steem is really a great business but they need more partners and fomo effects in the crypto market. but it seems that they are still trying to develop their systems in the best way and then expand and develop the community. Their daily trading volume is quite poor and it does not impress big investors. it needs bigger fomo.
Activity: 714
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
June 05, 2019, 08:24:58 PM
i can guarantee that steem has big potential to rise and grow, thay have thousand even billion existing users. and the platform also has many development...im the one who always support steem, and used to post my content on it. no matter how much i get from it, i think sharing thru steem are so friendly and easy to use even for newbie. And people can make money from it, steem can help its users to deliver decentralization news and idea.
Pages:
Jump to: