Author

Topic: Steemit.com: Blogging is the new Mining - page 117. (Read 348532 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
August 03, 2016, 10:07:26 PM
Just signup successfully used my FB account to signup, nice clean interface and good earning potential will try to blog atleast once daily.

A bit of advice. You will need to promote your posts somehow. If you are writing on well known topics try to get links out there on Twitter and other social media to generate discussion. Try to cultivate a relationship with the higher power voters (not just whales but dolphins too), not necessarily to influence their votes, but so they know you exist at all.

A big issue with the site right now is there is a huge amount of content and few useful features for finding anything. So many new bloggers will just post and do nothing else, and then be disappointed when they don't get a lot votes (its usually because no one even saw their posts).

I just sign up with my fb too, just wondering what I need to do for earning?

keep posting? leave comments? votes?
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
August 03, 2016, 06:04:37 PM
Just signup successfully used my FB account to signup, nice clean interface and good earning potential will try to blog atleast once daily.

A bit of advice. You will need to promote your posts somehow. If you are writing on well known topics try to get links out there on Twitter and other social media to generate discussion. Try to cultivate a relationship with the higher power voters (not just whales but dolphins too), not necessarily to influence their votes, but so they know you exist at all.

A big issue with the site right now is there is a huge amount of content and few useful features for finding anything. So many new bloggers will just post and do nothing else, and then be disappointed when they don't get a lot votes (its usually because no one even saw their posts).
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
August 03, 2016, 01:04:33 PM
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
August 03, 2016, 01:00:07 PM
RIO is coming.

Will sell steemit account  -  @rio2016 for 0.5btc.

Escrowers are welcome.

Lol that acound with 7 $ value? you must be crazy

I sell the name,not balance.

How do you think what account label will be marked better

@FastbitRioclown or @rio2016

Ahh, @FastbitRioclown best i think

Ok, it's free Cheesy
Activity: 258
Merit: 100
August 03, 2016, 12:56:38 PM
RIO is coming.

Escrowers are welcome.

Ahh, @FastbitRioclown best i think
August 03, 2016, 12:52:23 PM
RIO is coming.

Escrowers are welcome.

Activity: 258
Merit: 100
August 03, 2016, 11:20:57 AM
RIO is coming.

Escrowers are welcome.

August 03, 2016, 10:50:22 AM
RIO is coming.

Escrowers are welcome.
legendary
Activity: 963
Merit: 1002
August 03, 2016, 10:00:25 AM
In case anyone is wondering why I removed my steemit signature. I removed it for the time being, until I figure out more about the referral system, since it is not active yet. There is not currently any way that I know of to check my referral stats, so I did not want to mislead people, or encourage others to refer people if it may never come in to be a factor. I still do support Steem and Steemit though.
Activity: 1
August 02, 2016, 10:58:10 AM
Could Steemit be a way of devaluing bit coin
If the value of bit coin is based on its scarcity and also thats is it the most adopted crypto currencies. Then problem for rivals is up take.
Why would you bother investing in a new coin when BC has market dominance.  Based on that BC keeps its market share and its value
Steemit on the other hand has found a unique way to incentive people to adopt it . if this happens on mass and it  turns out not to be a ponzy scheme. Thewn surly the only effect it can have on BC  is to devalue it, as the scarcity of a viable crypto currency becomes negated by Steemit. Based on that could Steemit be the establishments way of taking out bit coin
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1125
Swapzone
August 02, 2016, 10:02:01 AM

Thanks i m on it...but i need get access to abuse channel=) i have some questions to @anyx
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Act #Neutral,Think y'self as a citizen of Universe
August 02, 2016, 08:42:28 AM
you can register accounts again by your self i believe for free.

This way you can't:

How to get an account without facebook and reddit?
wth are we allowed to buy upvotes ?
legendary
August 02, 2016, 04:28:47 AM

This way you can't:

How to get an account without facebook and reddit?
legendary
August 02, 2016, 02:46:43 AM
Yeah steemit is open again for registration again, it always closes maybe some are trying to register a lot of accounts and farm the site with worthless post.

I think it only closed that one time while the site was having problems.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
August 02, 2016, 02:07:29 AM
Yeah steemit is open again for registration again, it always closes maybe some are trying to register a lot of accounts and farm the site with worthless post.
Activity: 896
August 02, 2016, 02:00:44 AM
Activity: 924
I AM
August 02, 2016, 01:52:12 AM
Replied elsewhere:

I was curious and tried to sign in (no facebook, nor reddit) and registred my email... however it makes almost 1 week and have still not receive anything back... What should I do to get an account?

Furthermore having to compile the miner... what is this?

very strange.

There are currently no email signups. You can either use Facebook, Reddit, PM me for a paid account, get mining working and mine yourself an account, or wait for other signup methods.

(I mentioned paid account because the member to whom I replied has a Newbie account. If your bitcointalk account is ranked up then getting a Steem account from me is free. The cost of a paid account is equal to the market value of the minimum SP balance in a new account, currently around $10.)

Dude gave me one for free  Smiley

Cheers again
legendary
August 01, 2016, 06:47:01 PM
Replied elsewhere:

I was curious and tried to sign in (no facebook, nor reddit) and registred my email... however it makes almost 1 week and have still not receive anything back... What should I do to get an account?

Furthermore having to compile the miner... what is this?

very strange.

There are currently no email signups. You can either use Facebook, Reddit, PM me for a paid account, get mining working and mine yourself an account, or wait for other signup methods.

(I mentioned paid account because the member to whom I replied has a Newbie account. If your bitcointalk account is ranked up then getting a Steem account from me is free. The cost of a paid account is equal to the market value of the minimum SP balance in a new account, currently around $10.)

legendary
August 01, 2016, 05:41:42 PM
How to get an account without facebook and reddit? how long does it takes to process email request?
I'm still waiting after 3 weeks for something that will never come.

If you tried to sign up while it said "invite only we will contact you". You will need to try to signup again. It is very simple and is no longer invite only.
Activity: 924
August 01, 2016, 03:09:33 PM
How to get an account without facebook and reddit? how long does it takes to process email request?
I'm still waiting after 3 weeks for something that will never come.
Jump to: