Pages:
Author

Topic: Steemit.com: Blogging is the new Mining - page 85. (Read 348532 times)

legendary
Activity: 2842
Merit: 1511
February 18, 2017, 06:12:06 AM
New ATL for Steem in BTC today. The disinflation rally is officially over.
Activity: 623
Merit: 279
Hope & Positivity are keys to Success
February 18, 2017, 05:48:23 AM
I have just created my first ever Steemit post here. Would really appreciate some tips and advice from the professionals.

https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@vintagebazaar/successfully-invest-bitcoin-with-augmentors-game-ico

Now i have been trying to understand how the "system works" I read something about if you own Steem tokens, the mroe you have the more voting pwoer you have, is this true?

Also if this is the case, how do you prove the Steem tokens you have?

Thank you.  Smiley
Activity: 770
Merit: 511
Im the One who Knocks.
February 18, 2017, 04:08:53 AM
QUESTION:

Do Steemit Bloggers get paid in FIAT or STEEM coins?

How exactly does the system work?  (in simple terms)  From what i have read and sene, its anything buy simple and often sounding confusing.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
February 18, 2017, 03:23:46 AM
Where can I download the Windows Wallet?

Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
February 17, 2017, 10:12:29 PM
Steemit is not a scam as thisANN thread said, they pay people for creating good quality content and ive tried steemit before and i did earn money so i can totally say this is not a scam. Also the steemit site has gain so many users. A lot of people will love this platform specially bloggers cause they need to create their own website and apply for google adsense and all that crap just to earn money. The steemit currency is pretty much stable its current value is i guess around 13-14 cents and they also have a sister coin called steem dollars which is pegged to US dollars.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
February 17, 2017, 07:24:35 PM
There have been several updates to Steemit.com since the new year. As of today Steemit supports image hosting and you no longer need to rely on 3rd party to host your photos!

The roadmap for 2017 has also been released here: https://steemit.com/steemit/@steemitblog/steemit-2017-roadmap

The site for checking your stats has been updated: https://steemdb.com/

Here is a great post that is trending today: https://steemit.com/trending/@wadepaterson/the-date-happened-people-are-curious-and-now-steemit-is-getting-an-incredible-amount-of-traffic-the-power-of-trending

Activity: 770
Merit: 511
Im the One who Knocks.
February 17, 2017, 04:03:51 PM
More and more it seems like market suppression... It is like certain powers that be keep driving down the price to get people to sell.

So can everyone just hurry up and sell, so we can start to do what steem is meant to do.... And bloody rise!
Activity: 812
Merit: 252
February 16, 2017, 04:39:52 PM
Price of steem now is a lot worse than most pnd no future shit coins.

Question is why?

Was it all a big con?

The market cap of Steem is pretty stable with over 31 million in market cap, and each steem worth around 13 cents USD. I think a lot of people love this platform for blogging and get pay.
Activity: 34
February 16, 2017, 10:37:35 AM
Omg, a lot of steem FUD. It means that huge pump is coming with big steps Cheesy It is time, my friends Smiley
Activity: 623
Merit: 279
Hope & Positivity are keys to Success
February 15, 2017, 04:24:16 PM
Price of steem now is a lot worse than most pnd no future shit coins.

Question is why?

Was it all a big con?
February 15, 2017, 10:49:39 AM
STEEM price is looking interesting....it bounced off higher than previous ATL..... I still am expecting dip to 10,000 Satoshi - 5,000 Satoshi at the absolute worst. However if the price holds about 12589 Satoshi things could get more interesting.
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
February 14, 2017, 06:39:13 PM
Good place to track how much USD you are pulling from your STEEM accounts / track profits / other cool stats and charts: http://www.steemb.com/   (UPDATED SITE!)
good website, really needed something like that. is this official website from steemit core deve and team or you are the developer of this?? but besides that the site is very good. if you created this than you've done a superb job.

It is developed by jesta who is a top 19 witness but not part of the core dev team. He is also behind steemstats.com which provides real time monitoring.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019
February 14, 2017, 05:30:08 PM
Good place to track how much USD you are pulling from your STEEM accounts / track profits / other cool stats and charts: http://www.steemb.com/   (UPDATED SITE!)
good website, really needed something like that. is this official website from steemit core deve and team or you are the developer of this?? but besides that the site is very good. if you created this than you've done a superb job.
Activity: 676
Merit: 319
February 14, 2017, 03:18:46 PM
Hello!
I am want to sell my steemit account @macartem
STEEM POWER - 488 STEEM
I am selling the whole for 0.04 BTC

If anyone is interested, send me a pm
February 14, 2017, 09:44:59 AM
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Entrepreneur
February 13, 2017, 06:43:46 AM
Im a huge fan of steemit i love the system ,post something and get money on long run it will be very huge.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010
he who has the gold makes the rules
February 13, 2017, 06:16:49 AM
steem keeps going down. Too much selling pressure.
Busy.org is a shame too
originally, I thought Busy.org is better than Steemit. However, after trying Busy.org, I prefer the steemit's interface. Honestly, I don't see much difference between Busy.org and steemit

Can someone tell me why I should buy steem again now?

thank you

i would wait until it dumps to about $5-$10 million range
legendary
February 13, 2017, 06:11:26 AM
lost allot of $$$ on steem, screw this ponzi!  Angry

yeah, must be a ponzi if you did some bad investment decisions, right?  Roll Eyes

all money systems are ponzi .... just have to get in at the right time! Cool
legendary
February 13, 2017, 06:09:47 AM
lost allot of $$$ on steem, screw this ponzi!  Angry

The steemit bubble has bursted, steemit brought in free money into the space without real understanding of how the inflation rate would affect the the market, it is a well conceived idea but the structure design is faulty

as the saying goes anyone can come up with a good idea... but most cannot execute.

i think this is the case with this one.  probably like bitshares Dan will give up on this one and start another thing in t minus 11 months... don't mean to offend anyone but you know...it's like that.
Pages:
Jump to: