Pages:
Author

Topic: Steemit.com: Blogging is the new Mining - page 81. (Read 348532 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
when the price of bitcoin coins steem rises and declines why it could happen and I could not enjoy it as the beginning of the first..
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041
Bitcoin is a bit**
Really great post here explaining past, current and future for Steem price and Steemit platofrm.

https://steemit.com/steem/@leongkhan/steem-hype-where-we-are-now-why-i-m-investing-now

Thanks. Will read it
Activity: 623
Merit: 279
Hope & Positivity are keys to Success
Really great post here explaining past, current and future for Steem price and Steemit platofrm.

https://steemit.com/steem/@leongkhan/steem-hype-where-we-are-now-why-i-m-investing-now
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
I remember last summer in my hometown Zagreb,Croatia the billboards on the streets about steemit.com, I didnt expect that  Shocked Are you guys planing another real world marketing round? people outside cryptosphere could except this platform as one of their social medias cause it seems clean and organized. Will you have a facebook paid campaign or they (the facebook) wont let you advertise cause you are possible competitor ?

Those were done by a community member (@thecryptodrive) using the site as a source of crowdfunding. Unfortunately, as the price of STEEM has fallen the ability to do this for projects on that scale isn't there any more.

I don't know what plans the HQ may have for marketing, but I wouldn't expect to see those kinds of big-ticket efforts from the community at this point.

Too bad that price of steem is so important factor, maybe if its possible you should concentrate just on "steemit the social network" no matter bout the token price, just the user experience and people will come to hang out on "steemit" everyday.

It matters because that's where the post rewards come from (tokens). The billboards were done using post rewards as a form of crowdfunding. The community member made a proposal in a post, people voted for it, and the rewards were used to pay for the billboards. Several of these were done around the world.

Given the lower token price, post rewards are much lower and not sufficient to pay for that kind of marketing. There would need to be another funding source, like maybe from the Steemit Inc. developers but that is up to them (I don't work for them nor speak for them).
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001
I remember last summer in my hometown Zagreb,Croatia the billboards on the streets about steemit.com, I didnt expect that  Shocked Are you guys planing another real world marketing round? people outside cryptosphere could except this platform as one of their social medias cause it seems clean and organized. Will you have a facebook paid campaign or they (the facebook) wont let you advertise cause you are possible competitor ?

Those were done by a community member (@thecryptodrive) using the site as a source of crowdfunding. Unfortunately, as the price of STEEM has fallen the ability to do this for projects on that scale isn't there any more.

I don't know what plans the HQ may have for marketing, but I wouldn't expect to see those kinds of big-ticket efforts from the community at this point.

Too bad that price of steem is so important factor, maybe if its possible you should concentrate just on "steemit the social network" no matter bout the token price, just the user experience and people will come to hang out on "steemit" everyday.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
NEW STEEM BASED APP IN DEVELOPMENT NOW ON GOOGLE PLAY: *This is an Instagram like experience backed by a blockchain.

https://steemit.com/steemit/@steepshot/announcement-steepshot-ex-steemstagram-android-alpha-test-version
Activity: 602
very interesting project , how can i join this sir ?
please tell me your procedure ..
Activity: 623
Merit: 279
Hope & Positivity are keys to Success
I'd it possible to have this thread giving good advice about using steemit and other good tips.

:0)
legendary
Activity: 1498
180 BPM
Its funny how Smooth is being attacked for being helpful to people.

I personally would like to thank Smooth for being a reliable source of information here, being honest and thoughtful.

FWIW, here is how I see it:
some people consider only the financial part, completely neglecting the value the project carries and the potential behind it. That's why they have a problem understanding the ones who supports Steem.
Steem is not just a coin like Dash, it is a platform, which has something to offer society, and I believe people like Smooth are on it because they want to collectively fix the issues, and make it it as great as it can be.

Its easy to just stand there and throw nonconstructive criticism, but its more honorable to actually help correcting the hiccups and help building something useful out of the imperfect project like Steem currently is.

The idea and platform behind the project doesn't matter when it's built on dirt and flawed economics by a scammer like Dan Larimer.

The only scammer here is you, do you have a name?

As if I asked for your money.

Mad much that steem is freefalling because of the worthless economics?
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

I personally would like to thank Smooth for being a reliable source of information here, being honest and thoughtful.

some people consider only the financial part, completely neglecting the value the project carries and the potential behind it. That's why they have a problem understanding the ones who supports Steem.
Steem is not just a coin like Dash, it is a platform, which has something to offer society, and I believe people like Smooth are on it because they want to collectively fix the issues, and make it it as great as it can be.

Its easy to just stand there and throw nonconstructive criticism, but its more honorable to actually help correcting the hiccups and help building something useful out of the imperfect project like Steem currently is.

The idea and platform behind the project doesn't matter when it's built on dirt and flawed economics by a scammer like Dan Larimer.

The only scammer here is you, do you have a name?
legendary
180 BPM

legendary
Steem should have paid and aligned itself with proper traders and fraud promoters who can take the price up like ethereum.  This could truly be the coin that hits zero. One things is certain the loser larimers are laughing to the bank.

Not anywhere near as much as if they had done what you suggest (assuming your plan worked).

BTW, there are no "Larimers" directly involved, only one (Dan). "The Larimers" is supposed to be some kind of insult you hear from trolls a lot. Stan is maybe a passive investor, but I've never seen him actively involved except occasionally posting on the site about his other businesses.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I think that some people are lost in translation regarding the Steem. I, personally, very like platform and use it everyday. I'm not making money from it, I'm not speculating. I can read interesting posts, get news etc. Just check how Facebook looked in the first days:

Steem has a lot of potential not regarding its current price. Price can move up and down but if more people will come and join, whole ecosystem will prosper.

p. s. regarding the whales. All project founders and early adopters are in better situation to get more profits. Early adopters (including Nakamoto himself) got a lot of Bitcoins. Founders should have funds to develop the platform or you can imagine that development is going itself without any financial injections?   
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Steem should have paid and aligned itself with proper traders and fraud promoters who can take the price up like ethereum.  This could truly be the coin that hits zero. One things is certain the loser larimers are laughing to the bank.
legendary
Almost there @smooth, gr8 economics.

Hey just listen to @MrWhiteBites. 'Steem has a very bright future'

Never know who to believe though.
legendary
180 BPM
Almost there @smooth, gr8 economics.
Activity: 770
Merit: 511
Im the One who Knocks.
Steem has a very bright future, just needs to clear out the squatters and get some order back in the house.

Too many people with too much power, balance needs to be restored, then the price will follow.
Activity: 376
Merit: 254
February 27, 2017, 03:55:39 PM
Stem market pump & dump too much in low level
How / who are they manipulate the market .
Hug coin sell n buy random  .( none scenes values change )

Were other altcoin normal act
Steem super natural  .
Activity: 546
February 27, 2017, 08:45:40 AM
I remember when steemit life moves perfectly so that humans play in steemit enough to create articles that make it attractive so that they can get much bigger but now looks deserted so steem prices also decreased?
Pages:
Jump to: