Pages:
Author

Topic: Stefan Molyneux Bitcoin vs. Political Power (Must see if you haven't yet) - page 6. (Read 7883 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1014
In Satoshi I Trust
his youtube got temp banned for this video

its a stab at bankers and the banking system and how bitcoin can be a tool for positive change away from banks

Very interesting talk. But tell me about the ban? Vid works fine now and did when I watched it about 7 hours ago

yeah but some days ago his account was banned out of nowhere without a reason... Lips sealed
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1013
We actually don't know which video cause the temp ban, but I'd bet it wasn't a Bitcoin-related video.

My first guess is that a lot of people complained to YouTube because of his "Estrogen-Based Parasites" video.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU
OP is right, Bitcoin vs. Political power is an absolute must-see. Seriously, this is the best and most important talk on Bitcoin ever.

I've started watching other Molyneux vids as well, and am quickly realizing this is a brilliant and prescient individual. If you're interested, check out his lecture on Ending the War on Drugs.

people continue to believe no one is out there attempting to take your wealth..  why is the average person such a fucking sheep.
Just world fallacy is indeed a huge problem, especially for the 'murican sheeple. But we're waking up - slowly.
Activity: 470
Merit: 250

its a stab at bankers and the banking system and how bitcoin can be a tool for positive change away from banks

Very interesting talk. But tell me about the ban? Vid works fine now and did when I watched it about 7 hours ago
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Oh and people continue to believe no one is out there attempting to take your wealth..  why is the average person such a fucking sheep.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Very interesting video where Stefan Molyneus talks about Bitcoin vs Political Power..

"Cryptocurrencies are the first self-limiting monetary systems in the history of mankind, and could be our greatest chance to check the growth of political power since the Magna Carta. Join Stefan Molyneux, the host of Freedomain Radio - the most popular philosophy show in the world - as he reveals the hidden political and military power of government currencies, and shows how cryptocurrencies could be greatest revolution in human history, and the foundation of a truly free and prosperous planet."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joITmEr4SjY
Pages:
Jump to: