Pages:
Author

Topic: Stellar - page 19. (Read 521248 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
May 17, 2017, 08:10:00 PM
It's old news, but just for your information:

http://www.coindesk.com/ripple-jed-mccaleb-settle-suit-over-1-million-in-disputed-funds/

As part of the settlement, McCaleb has sold his equity in Ripple, and has agreed to sale controls on 5.3bn XRP owned by him and his children. An additional 2bn XRP will be donated to an as-yet-undisclosed charitable fund.

The sale controls are tied to daily volume in XRP markets. For the first year, according to Ripple, McCaleb will be unable to sell more than 0.5% of average daily volume "for each day of the week, including weekends and holidays".

During the second and third years of the agreement, this amount grows to 0.75%, while it accounts for 1.0% in the fourth year. Beyond the fourth year, the amount is set to 1.5%.

The current price of of Ripple is 40 cents. Do I have to count out for you how rich the founder of Stellar is?

Does that makes Jed a billionaire?

That makes family Jed multibillionaires atm... not bad Wink. Let's forget that he probably also gave himself a fair share of Lumens Wink.

I dont know who's the big shot in crypto now... Vitalik or Jed. I think it's Jed.

Dude, he's richer than Satoshi.

All this suckers pumping XRP and Jed dumping on them, what a sweet deal, only in bitcoinland...

Hmm, XLM will be better than XRP, because XLM helps poor people in developing countries.

1st, There is only 9.5 billion on the market right now. Ripple has 39billion in circulation, and has a price of 40 cents. So from now until June XLM can rise more then ripple. XLM can go to sixty cents on any big news.

2nd, Jeff McCaleb is competing with ripple. In order to compete and maintain the strategic vision of ripple he will have to lockdown the remaining supply or about 65billion in stellar.

3rd, He will most likely buy back XLM. Why would he do this because it would attract investors from ripple into Stellar increasing the price and Market cap of Stellar possibly beyond ripples. Bringing him to number #2 next to Ripple, and once he does this he's on the cover of Forbes.

4th, It doesn't make sense for anyone to sell XLM to receive Bitcoin and then XLM because what you receive is a very small amount of XLM.

5th If any announcement comes out that hes locking down XLM or buying back XLM this thing goes interstellar. 🚀🚀🚀🚀

He has to make short term adjustments to to ensure the long term vision of the company.

Activity: 306
Merit: 250
May 17, 2017, 08:08:51 PM

http://www.coindesk.com/ripple-jed-mccaleb-settle-suit-over-1-million-in-disputed-funds/

As part of the settlement, McCaleb has sold his equity in Ripple, and has agreed to sale controls on 5.3bn XRP owned by him and his children. An additional 2bn XRP will be donated to an as-yet-undisclosed charitable fund.

The sale controls are tied to daily volume in XRP markets. For the first year, according to Ripple, McCaleb will be unable to sell more than 0.5% of average daily volume "for each day of the week, including weekends and holidays".

During the second and third years of the agreement, this amount grows to 0.75%, while it accounts for 1.0% in the fourth year. Beyond the fourth year, the amount is set to 1.5%.

The current price of of Ripple is 40 cents. Do I have to count out for you how rich the founder of Stellar is?

That makes family Jed multibillionaires atm... not bad Wink. Let's forget that he probably also gave himself a fair share of Lumens Wink.

I dont know who's the big shot in crypto now... Vitalik or Jed. I think it's Jed.

All this suckers pumping XRP and Jed dumping on them, what a sweet deal, only in bitcoinland...

Hmm, XLM will be better than XRP, because XLM helps poor people in developing countries.
May 17, 2017, 08:05:55 PM
1st, There is only 9.5 billion on the market right now. Ripple has 39billion in circulation, and has a price of 40 cents. So from now until June XLM can rise more then ripple. XLM can go to sixty cents on any big news.

2nd, Jeff McCaleb is competing with ripple. In order to compete and maintain the strategic vision of ripple he will have to lockdown the remaining supply or about 65billion in stellar.

3rd, He will most likely buy back XLM. Why would he do this because it would attract investors from ripple into Stellar increasing the price and Market cap of Stellar possibly beyond ripples. Bringing him to number #2 next to Ripple, and once he does this he's on the cover of Forbes.

4th, It doesn't make sense for anyone to sell XLM to receive Bitcoin and then XLM because what you receive is a very small amount of XLM.

5th If any announcement comes out that hes locking down XLM or buying back XLM this thing goes interstellar. 🚀🚀🚀🚀

It has to be done to ensure the vision of the company.

Activity: 33
May 17, 2017, 05:24:26 PM
Can someone explain to me why everybody here think price of stellar is going up?
Now is almost 10 billion coins and in future will be 100 billion(you ll be giving up 16 billion coins to BTC owners) doesnt this mean price ll go down because in one day you ll have 150% coins more on market?
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
May 17, 2017, 02:36:18 PM
In case you would like to reward me for doing this small investigation Wink

https://steemit.com/altcoin/@moneyfornothing/jed-mccaleb-richer-than-satoshi

Please share.

tnx.
May 17, 2017, 01:25:04 PM
Exactly, If he offers a buy back plus a lockdown were going inter-stellar.

Once a buy back is announced. The market will factor in what the new price will be.

It definitely will be a wild ride up 🚀

https://i.imgur.com/X3fTeWC.jpg

Activity: 361
Merit: 137
May 17, 2017, 01:19:42 PM

Jeff McCaleb will probally buy 2 billion dollars worth of lumens and lock them down.
A much better strategy then ripple !  Wink

I think it's very possible Jed is dumping Ripple daily as it goes up and pumping it back into Stellar because he believes 1) improved on ripple with Stellar 2) believes Stellar is worth more 3) making those billions worth potentially 10s of billions? Either way, we're going to have a wild ride up!
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
May 17, 2017, 01:16:19 PM

May 17, 2017, 01:02:29 PM

Jeff McCaleb will probally buy 2 billion dollars worth of lumens and lock them down.
A much better strategy then ripple !  Wink

When this information gets out its going to be big ! If he offers a buy back plus a Lockdown were going interstellar !
legendary
May 17, 2017, 12:53:22 PM

legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
May 17, 2017, 12:52:03 PM

legendary
May 17, 2017, 12:40:08 PM

May 17, 2017, 12:32:11 PM
 Stellar is Courting Banks !!!!

This is big !

According to the article, Stellar's acts like a bridge to facillitate payments.

McCaleb expects that people will use stellar and not even no they are using stellar ? they will think they are only operating in fiat.

https://www.paymentssource.com/news/this-cryptocurrency-project-is-now-courting-banks

VERY SOON WE HAVE MORE GOOD NEWS ABOUT STELLER.

Yup, Stellar is about to go interstellar ! get your tickets now. We're going warp speed soon !

Watch & don't forget to share with all your friends Via social media especially in Japan.

https://youtu.be/YnYyR6bq9s0

Activity: 308
Renewable Energy Cryptocurrency
May 17, 2017, 03:39:18 AM

This is big !

McCaleb expects that people will use stellar and not even no they are using stellar ? they will think they are only operating in fiat.

https://www.paymentssource.com/news/this-cryptocurrency-project-is-now-courting-banks

VERY SOON WE HAVE MORE GOOD NEWS ABOUT STELLER.
May 17, 2017, 02:26:17 AM

This is big !

May 16, 2017, 09:31:35 AM
$0.1 anytime soon.  Grin

When that one billion that was going to go into ripple comes into stellar.

Stellar will go to #4 at that point Stellar will be 12 cents, and everyone will pile in !
May 16, 2017, 09:15:13 AM
I'm pretty sure ! but I think you have to claim it on Stellars claim page.

I don't know where that is ?
Activity: 249
May 16, 2017, 08:57:02 AM
If we keep bitcoin in poloniex, will we get free stellar in our polo account?
May 16, 2017, 08:53:20 AM
$0.1 anytime soon.  Grin

It will get to 6 and 7 seven first ! but has huge potential to get close to sixty or seventy cents in the next month in a half for several reasons.

One Ripple is overcrowded. Does anyone really expect ripple to get a thirty nine billion market cap any time soon.

A thirty nine billion dollar market cap in ripple would mean all of the money in Bitcoin would go into ripple.
I just don't see this possible in the near future.

Second, It looks like people are moving from Lite coin into Stellar. The other Alt coins are starting to stagnate, so people are looking for new opportunities.

Third, The growth in stellar is coming from countries with banking needs. People are truly adopting stellar because there is a need for it.

So I see stellar soon surpassing litecoin and the other Altcoins moving up to 4th place.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
www.definitelycoolstuffs.com
May 16, 2017, 03:58:40 AM
$0.1 anytime soon.  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: