Pages:
Author

Topic: [Stellar Lumens] (STR/XLM) What we know so far about and why its price went up. - page 3. (Read 54500 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 254
Anyone with an opinion on why I should pick stellar over ripple?
Looking at volume pie, why korea loves ripple moreover than stellar?
https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/ripple/usd
https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/lumens/usd

Ripple is a centralised application which is quite strong. Lots of different institutions already exploit such technology. STR is completely different and not as popular yet..
I agree, price is quite low for STR and hence speculation can be profitable eventually.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Anyone with an opinion on why I should pick stellar over ripple?
Looking at volume pie, why korea loves ripple moreover than stellar?
https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/ripple/usd
https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/lumens/usd
Activity: 532
I'd like to push this discussion. Any more opinions to Lumens considering the past weeks?
For me Lumens still look like a good idea to buy. The price is low and the potential might be high since they do have a realistic market cap.

What has lumens done these past weeks?
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
I'd like to push this discussion. Any more opinions to Lumens considering the past weeks?
For me Lumens still look like a good idea to buy. The price is low and the potential might be high since they do have a realistic market cap.
Activity: 660
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
dose any one have good and correct info why steller is bad ? plz give technical info

For investor and trader Stellar giveaways which is based on Bitcoin holders is a bit unfair to and not good Stellar value itself. Maybe Mr Caleb was thinking that if distributions are given to Stellar holders then largest chunk goes to developers so they prefer the neutral Bitcoin. But they could provide devs Stellar wallets for transparency and those won't be included on distributions.  This makes the best sense for me.
I wonder why Stellar distributions working in that way? stellar giveaways is based on Bitcoin holders only.
Activity: 1123
Merit: 253
dose any one have good and correct info why steller is bad ? plz give technical info

For investor and trader Stellar giveaways which is based on Bitcoin holders is a bit unfair to and not good Stellar value itself. Maybe Mr Caleb was thinking that if distributions are given to Stellar holders then largest chunk goes to developers so they prefer the neutral Bitcoin. But they could provide devs Stellar wallets for transparency and those won't be included on distributions.  This makes the best sense for me.
Activity: 4
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
This thread was big speculation rather than a discussion...
Everyone is selling at the moment by the way, sell too!!!
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I heard recently there will be another STELLAR giveaway to all of those that have BTC in their wallets and on POLONIEX. Is this true and what do we need to do to get the free LUMENS? I would like to get some of they are being airdropped lol.  Cheesy
I sold all my STR and bought LTC. Something real and stable.

you should really be buying ripple instead. look how much it grew and it now overtook ethereum. marketcap is more than 8 billion too and its now 2nd to bitcoin. but i ain't surprise after seeing the news they've posted last week. this is the greatest opportunity still for investors who wnats to get in. its still $0.20.

Sorry, XRP just lost 1.6 billion TODAY.

LTC is, indeed, a real and stable coin.
Hope that ltc will soon increase the price because I do believe that litecoin has a bright future

It will have a bright future if coblee's vision comes true Smiley
Activity: 208
Merit: 100

you should really be buying ripple instead. look how much it grew and it now overtook ethereum. marketcap is more than 8 billion too and its now 2nd to bitcoin. but i ain't surprise after seeing the news they've posted last week. this is the greatest opportunity still for investors who wnats to get in. its still $0.20.

Hope that ltc will soon increase the price because I do believe that litecoin has a bright future
Activity: 10
Adding to the XLM scam coin FUD: I purchased 100,000 Stellar back when it was called Stellar in like 2015. They had a 'bug' shortly after and ever since then I haven't been able to access my account. Account recovery token was rendered un-useable. Noone at Stellar replied back to my cries for help. Seen a few people on their support forums with the same issue. As far as I'm concerned they jacked a bunch of peoples coins in the early days and blamed it on their own tech architecture of 'not storing accounts for max security' to cover it up. Conspiracy, Conspiracy, Conspiracy....
Activity: 5

Activity: 1036
Merit: 311
Throwing out a thought about Poloniex.  Does anyone know geographically or even location wise which server hosts run/provide their backbone?  Understanding (loosely) the issues that have plagued high frequency trading in the ahem "real" stock exchanges, location is key.  The lag / congestion that many of us live with may be alleviated by finding a co-lo provider for a host box in the same data center(s) as Polo.  Could be some easy money to be made there beating others to the punch.
Activity: 3
Hi Everyone,

What are the prospects of this coin? I cannot find any relevant information about the XLM plans however I did find some negative press regarding the owner. I am not sure if I should take a sizable position in lumens. Given the fact that they trade around $0.04 per unit, they might have some upside potential but the question is how much? What do you think?
Activity: 859
Merit: 251
Worth noting: Kraken also was on the receiving end of a DDOS earlier today, and they also list both XRP and XLM.

https://status.kraken.com/

Good job... The big whales of BTC Okcoin and Bitfinex are in Poloniex now, pumping and dumping.
Activity: 266
Sound. Fury. Signifying.
Worth noting: Kraken also was on the receiving end of a DDOS earlier today, and they also list both XRP and XLM.

https://status.kraken.com/
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Correction, Stellar is a VC that wants to support banks, it is not, even if a bank said they were interested tomorrow, it doesnt support a 500M market cap.  Ripple has some banks testing it and they are big banks, but most of them so far were also testing Ethereum and chose Ethereum.  Ripple is in no way worth $6Billion right now though it doesn have some potential worth considering.  Ripple was also cofounded by Mark Karpeles, let that mountain sink in.  Look, unless a new option comes up that has an overwhelming advantage over ETH, its not going to uproot ETH stronghold on the market, ETH is becoming the defacto standard in 2nd gen, smart contract and distributed app blockchain, none of these alternate second gen coin have a hope in hell right now of getting any significant (real customer base and income) market share in this arena.[/shadow] The short of it is my opinion on your opinion is that there is no announcement that Stellar could be about to make that is worth $500M.

That said, I have been day trading STR and Ripple both and I really appreciate the ride, it has lined my wallet well.  But I am turning that money right back around into ETH and a couple of blockchain storage coins for the the long win.

errm... Litecoin! Check the reddit. ETH is the "PS3 cell processor" of altcoins.

Read up, and Buy LTC.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

Pages:
Jump to: