Author

Topic: Still believe in ICO ? - page 160. (Read 21733 times)

Activity: 312
Merit: 106
October 11, 2017, 12:01:48 PM
Simple answer, yes, why? Look around. Look at Vibehub... More and more big partners are coming, the development goes on. Now we have ~ 4x ICO price.
Modum, another Project wich will be a big success.

You just have to find these diamands between all this shit
Activity: 466
Merit: 100
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
October 11, 2017, 11:57:04 AM
The number of successful ICO's are decreasing dramatically.  Just wanna know about successful ICO's in the fourth quarter of 2017 and if anybody still believes in  ICO's.
Personally I still believe in ICO but not for everything, just a little convincing. and the amount of ICO that has disappointed me because of the large number of ICOs that have sprung up recently, especially this year.
Activity: 266
Merit: 190
October 11, 2017, 11:56:03 AM
The number of successful ICO's are decreasing dramatically.  Just wanna know about successful ICO's in the fourth quarter of 2017 and if anybody still believes in  ICO's.

it better be so there is very many Project and novadays I cant choose which one to invest in.
Activity: 756
Merit: 256
HEX: Longer pays better
October 11, 2017, 11:53:46 AM
I don't believe in ICO's (as potential investment.) Of course you can say that maybe some very small % of them will be succesfull. I'd rather make risky investment on some coin that has been there in the market for months, some of them may still rise heavily.
vigilance is good but ICO's market potential. because  ICO is very easy to create by a person so we need to choose the real project, create real products. the project home voices and ICO must on the exchanger
Most of the ICO project can not complete all their product after a long time. Today, I only know Ethereum really an ICO project successfully and work as the promise at begin.
Activity: 253
Merit: 250
October 11, 2017, 11:25:59 AM
I think that ICO can be good but it is better without ICO because 90% ICo projets fail so I better suggest crypto projects which can without ICO come to market because with ICO many of newbies can lose money.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 11, 2017, 11:24:08 AM
I can only named projects I believe in - Enigma ICO, UnikoinGold, Confideal. Not sure if each will bring me money, but I hope
I still believe in ICOs as in good investment projects for myself
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
October 11, 2017, 11:12:33 AM
according to your statement, I will reply that I still trust ICO to this day. depending on the success of the ICO.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
October 11, 2017, 10:59:28 AM
Yes , we should believe in ICO, doesn't matter  there is a lot of s... in, but there are also very good project too
Activity: 269
October 11, 2017, 10:15:56 AM
I still believe in ico after so many ico has failed, which tells us how to evaluate a ico project to find out is it just to scam our money and spend it on something not related to the project.
X7
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1009
Let he who is without sin cast the first stone
October 11, 2017, 10:10:30 AM
ICO's are not a STATIC thing bro... that is like saying still believe in IPO? It is a mechanism by which people raise money.

It has always been caveat emptor.
Activity: 644
Merit: 523
Passionate about Crypto
October 11, 2017, 10:09:24 AM
ICO's are going through a growth stage. ICO's today are different to how they were run 3 months ago. This will continue to change and adapt.

Investors into ICO's are also going through a growing phase.

ICO's are good for the world, good for growth, good for inovation.
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
October 11, 2017, 10:03:45 AM
I don't believe in ICO's (as potential investment.) Of course you can say that maybe some very small % of them will be succesfull. I'd rather make risky investment on some coin that has been there in the market for months, some of them may still rise heavily.
vigilance is good but ICO's market potential. because  ICO is very easy to create by a person so we need to choose the real project, create real products. the project home voices and ICO must on the exchanger
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
October 11, 2017, 10:00:51 AM
I would say I have just started believing in ICO. Since the avalanche of the number of projects and what's more the number of people who believe in it has assured me that some of the ICOs are worth trusting
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
October 11, 2017, 09:54:05 AM
I read somewhere someone read the no of ICO's are decreasing! I don't see that, infact its the exact opposite of this. ICO rush had a lot of people loose a lot of money, these people were the ones who wanted to get rich overnight and did not study much about the product before buying it. To answer to your question, yes, I bel in ICO's. 2 of the best ICO's were Etherium and Waves imo.
Activity: 119
October 11, 2017, 09:51:58 AM
I suppose everyone who is here on this forum believes in ICO  Cheesy But imho I am 100% sure that crypto will never displace paper money! But will definitely find stable place om market
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
October 11, 2017, 09:40:38 AM
Activity: 310
Merit: 114
October 11, 2017, 09:33:37 AM
Yeah I still believed on Some ico but not all. Because almost all of the ico's that's been released has been fraud or the developers take all the crowdsale money but I still believe of some Ico that has good intention and have a good road map on their white paper.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
October 11, 2017, 09:31:15 AM
I still so much believe in ICOs as long as they already have a product on ground and it seems promising and as long as the team have worked on projects before which obviously has made some impact, then I can believe in such ICO's success. However, the thing is that most ICOs today are just scam and most of them won't even last except for the only thing they are good for which is being pumped.
Activity: 185
October 11, 2017, 09:20:26 AM
I certainly do believe in ICO as the idea of investing certainly appeals to me, though I still have to admit that some basic rules of ICO making has already changed dramatically: for instance website and Alfa or better versions of product as well as Bounty campaigns with large budgets have already become a must for all ICOs. However, that doesn't not guarantee any success to the project or any of it's investors. In my opinion the problem is not in ICO's themselves, but in pre-sales and all those things going round, which make the value of tokens decrease rapidly and rise sharply. Unfortunately neither if cryptocurrencies can be regarded as a 100% safe investment and we have to keep in mind that price of evere alternative coin can fluctuate greatly over a short period of time. But I fully believe in ICO's
Activity: 336
Merit: 107
October 11, 2017, 08:24:29 AM
Indeed, there are a ton of tricks and questioned organizations, however it doesn't imply that the there are no great ones. Only somewhat more intensive due tirelessness is required so as to dodge such trick ICOs. Regardless I put stock in ICOs at the present time regardless of the possibility that I can't state something for certain like this ICO has surpassed my desires of it. In spite of the fact that despite everything I put stock in them, I see the individuals who are very new ICO beginning by this month to be not that reliable but rather still they may even now be beneficial to put into so there's no damage in going out on a limb and contributing onto those new ICOs who knows perhaps a specific ICO running now would be extremely effective later on.
Jump to: