Pages:
Author

Topic: Still Buying Bitcoin at $100K? - page 4. (Read 842 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
December 22, 2017, 12:41:01 AM
Just made this topic for the future. Let's get back to it in few months when we get there.

The bitcoins are now falling  and i do not know why maybe because the Christmas is coming that is why a lot of people are selling their bitcoins today it almost fall down to $14k and it is kinda alarming today because my holdings also lose its value. But if ever that bitcoins value will reach $100k i am not gonna buy bitcoins if i am not a millionaire that time because that is too much expensive and when it falls i am absolutely gonna lose a huge money and i do not want that to happen.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
December 22, 2017, 12:29:45 AM
These few days bitcoin prices continue to fall, maybe this is the trend ahead of christmas and new year which will make the user sell bitcoin so make the price drop, but I'm not sure the price can go down to $ 10,000, maybe the lowest price is $ 12,500.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
December 22, 2017, 12:29:08 AM
I would probably still as long as i have the financial capacity. Despite the uncertainties of bitcoin's future and thr fluctuations that it will comstantly have, i am willing to invest that much and take such risk because i believe bitcoin will progress even more especially that bitcoin is now gaining popularity and its investors is constantly increasing.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
December 22, 2017, 12:03:18 AM
The technology of bitcoin is outdated. I will not buy it in the future. There are a lot better choices than bitcoin.
Activity: 490
December 21, 2017, 11:44:00 PM
of course not.. if I see the current condition, I am not sure if bitcoin value can reach up to 100 k, but if bitcoin reach 100k I prefer to earn bitcoin and not invest my money in bitcoin.. it's too risky if I buy bitcoin at the that price..
Activity: 168
reading.......
December 21, 2017, 11:28:38 PM
I do not think I will buy bitcoin if the price reaches $ 100k, because it is very expensive and I should look for bitcoin through signature campaign. In signature campaigns by getting bitcoin will be very profitable and I will start investing after I get bitcoin.

Me too would be better to save some bitcoin for now and wait for your target price to ensure some regrets that it wont be regretful and accept whats your target afterwards. Buying bitcoin at that price is ridiculous haha but it would give a good benefit for us if we save now when bitcoin is still growing.
legendary
Activity: 1382
Merit: 1122
December 21, 2017, 11:15:12 PM
Lol good idea. This thread will seem normal in a little while. Look at that dip though, wow. That's really showing those newbies what bitcoin is all about. Volatility is it's middle name.

I'd suggest earning rather than buying, but that's just too difficult for people it seems.
Activity: 567
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 21, 2017, 11:12:54 PM
Just made this topic for the future. Let's get back to it in few months when we get there.

This is going to be memorable as soon as Bitcoin will finally reach that $100,000 figure. Uhm, is it 10 months from now? Or a year maybe?
 LOL.  Wink Well, what I know for sure is that we will get there. Definitely. And it will come with a bang. I can only remember that in November, I was only speculating Bitcoin to reach $10,000 before the year 2017 ends. But, I was proven very wrong. I was too short in my analysis.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
December 21, 2017, 10:49:34 PM
If it can reach $100k levels, why can't it reach $1m levels? Buy for sure!
Activity: 616
December 21, 2017, 10:48:32 PM
i dont think so if bitcoin have a value as $100K i think its in the high of the price of bitcoin so i think if we want to try buy it and hoping that bitcoin price will rising up it have a small chance, maybe if i need bitcoin in that times (not used for investment) i think i will buy it
Activity: 199
Merit: 10
Mercy
December 21, 2017, 10:31:31 PM
Hmm that's interesting topic. I guess at that point most of us want to sell but the question is, will there any buyer out there? As long as greater fool keeps exist there will a buyer. So the answer to your question is, YES.
Activity: 364
December 21, 2017, 10:23:39 PM
I do not think I will buy bitcoin if the price reaches $ 100k, because it is very expensive and I should look for bitcoin through signature campaign. In signature campaigns by getting bitcoin will be very profitable and I will start investing after I get bitcoin.
A lot of people are always complaining about expensive, but they have failed to understand that even as at now, so many people are still considering bitcoin's value to still be expensive. So, when will the whole expensive thing stop ? When 1 satoshi is equivalent to a dollar ?

No one knows the peak of bitcoin but as long as I have vision for just those tiny satoshis and the fact that bitcoin will be very useful in the long run, and then I am still going to buy even at $1m.

Even at $100k value, a lot of people will still be buying bitcoin. I see that by then, hopefully a lot of things would have changes, most especially in the usability of bitcoin and that would have really made the value to keep skyrocketing to the point that people won't really bother the amount they are buying as long as it is useful, there is value for it. So far, Zimbabwe has really thought me that, even at a higher value, as long as people need it, then it is non-stop.

I think most people are just worried about when the potential for more profit will end, there is an upper limit after all. I will however still be buying at $100k, but probably not at $1m. For some like me it is an investment rather than purchasing into its utility because right now bitcoin is failing to scale up to mass adoption.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
December 21, 2017, 10:20:31 PM
Actually, We do not know what is coming in the future, maybe the price of bitcoin will grow more of 100k and possibly not. For me, in current time this is the best chance to buy a big value of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies (like Ethereum and Bticoin cash..) because in the near future (few months) there will be an evolution for many currencies. So profit will always exist, especially with Bitcoin.
I will always want to buy bitcoin even at its high price.It may be somehow risky but if it will be the key to make me rich,then i'll take the risk.For sure bitcoin price will still soar high even in the next 5-10 years.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
December 21, 2017, 01:50:45 PM
A lot of people are always complaining about expensive, but they have failed to understand that even as at now, so many people are still considering bitcoin's value to still be expensive. So, when will the whole expensive thing stop ? When 1 satoshi is equivalent to a dollar ?

No one knows the peak of bitcoin but as long as I have vision for just those tiny satoshis and the fact that bitcoin will be very useful in the long run, and then I am still going to buy even at $1m.

Even at $100k value, a lot of people will still be buying bitcoin. I see that by then, hopefully a lot of things would have changes, most especially in the usability of bitcoin and that would have really made the value to keep skyrocketing to the point that people won't really bother the amount they are buying as long as it is useful, there is value for it. So far, Zimbabwe has really thought me that, even at a higher value, as long as people need it, then it is non-stop.
Activity: 854
Merit: 116
December 21, 2017, 06:44:53 AM
Actually, We do not know what is coming in the future, maybe the price of bitcoin will grow more of 100k and possibly not. For me, in current time this is the best chance to buy a big value of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies (like Ethereum and Bticoin cash..) because in the near future (few months) there will be an evolution for many currencies. So profit will always exist, especially with Bitcoin.
Activity: 434
December 21, 2017, 04:42:23 AM
That would not be economical for now . Bitcoin is surging high and it is very expensive right now . Even a small investment would do wonders if done rightly .
Moreover there are many alternatives available then buying bitcoins.  You can totally earn bitcoin without even spending a peny by doing some services from bitcoin or selling your altcoin for bitcoin .
Activity: 143
Merit: 107
December 20, 2017, 03:34:51 PM
I don't think that i would buy it, because i cannot affort that much money. I think that only big investors will still buy bitcoin at that price. Even now the price is high for some people to buy bitcoins.

I would only buy it when i become rich of bitcoins before the price hitting $100k.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
December 20, 2017, 02:32:01 PM
Now the price is 16k lol. I won't buy it any more
Activity: 308
December 20, 2017, 02:31:21 PM
Perhaps by that time Bitcoin will be split to mBTC and that will be the unit of choice for most people - so you'd buy 700mBTC instead of 0.0000000 etc. Bitcoin. That way, it seems like entry level again and people can just start building it up once again, with lower fees because of the lightning network etcetera. Although I'm just guessing at that last part.
Activity: 364
Merit: 123
December 20, 2017, 02:27:22 PM
If the bitcoin reached such a sum it would be a pity if it was reserved only very rich person

Why would it be, people can still buy and trade in satoshis instead of full bitcoins. Some people still don't seem to understand this, it is more or less infinitely divisible.

It's some form of stupidity and or mental stigma. Like most things bitcoin is divisible and I think people just don't want to buy less than 1 bitcoin purely out of pride. When I first started out I could've bought more than 1 bitcoin but now I can't and reaching an additional 0.1 BTC from trading is a significant gain for me and something I am proud and happy with. In the future that will be 0.01 BTC or even less.
Pages:
Jump to: