Pages:
Author

Topic: Still Buying Bitcoin at $100K? - page 9. (Read 842 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
Black Panther
December 17, 2017, 01:23:57 PM
$ 100 k become my target to sell out all of my bits so I will not purchase it anymore.
As for now, I keep invest bitcoin every month and for next 4 years , it's possibly reach $ 100 k / btc

If bitcoin will hit at $100k maybe Im still buying maybe not. Price is very expensive by that time only those are rich can afford to invest big on bitcoin. Let us see the price by that time then.

That's why I'm prefer to keep invest and invest for now !
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
December 17, 2017, 01:20:40 PM
I wonder if the popularity of Bitcoin will be it's downfall. It seems that when the price of bitcoin goes up, the transaction fees get even more expensive and it will become unusable for small transactions when the network is busy. Who fancies paying $15 to send $20 worth of currency?

This is one of the thing which may give more rise to other altcoins as their usage may definitely increase and this will lead to some fall in the demand of bitcoin. Thus price may fall back if the transaction fee keep becoming costly and the transfer may take time due to network congestion.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Spanish Translator
December 17, 2017, 01:19:48 PM
Many people thought that it was almost impossible that the bitcoin could reach the valuation that has today. Those people thought that if it reached a value like that, it wasn´t any reason to keep buying because it wouldnt raise his value anymore. However, as you can see, actually many people continues buying bitcoin for many reason and when it hits 100k, they will keep doing it.
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
December 17, 2017, 01:19:03 PM
I do not think I will buy bitcoin if the price reaches $ 100k, because it is very expensive and I should look for bitcoin through signature campaign. In signature campaigns by getting bitcoin will be very profitable and I will start investing after I get bitcoin.

It's no matter if the price is $100k in bitcoin. I'll keep buying because the usage and adoption of bitcoin increases like non stop phase. This means that price is not likely to take a break soon.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
December 17, 2017, 01:14:47 PM
I'll still buy at $100,000 but not with whole bitcoin but maybe a $1,000 worth of bitcoin at that price. We can't predict the future and we don't know on how much do we have by that time but in every price increase of bitcoin I'm going to keep on buying to add the amount of bitcoins that I hold. That's going to be an additional investment to me so the amount does matter and each satoshi at that time will be worth it and important.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1192
December 17, 2017, 12:45:31 PM
I wonder if the popularity of Bitcoin will be it's downfall. It seems that when the price of bitcoin goes up, the transaction fees get even more expensive and it will become unusable for small transactions when the network is busy. Who fancies paying $15 to send $20 worth of currency?
Activity: 1106
Merit: 637
December 17, 2017, 12:38:01 PM
Sure! I'll always be buying bitcoin. I think of it as a safer place to hold my wealth than in fiat currency, and stocks for that matter. The success of stocks relies on human decision making, and humans can be corrupted. Bitcoin can not be corrupted. I don't expect the price rise to continue on like this forever but eventually it'll settle in to a steady valuation that's subject to fluctuations based more on the cryptocurrency market and geo-political affairs.

If you believe in Bitcoin you should be forever buying and forever hodling.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
December 17, 2017, 12:37:36 PM
If bitcoin will hit at $100k maybe Im still buying maybe not. Price is very expensive by that time only those are rich can afford to invest big on bitcoin. Let us see the price by that time then.
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
Marketplace for sensor data
December 17, 2017, 12:34:33 PM
LOL. I don't really know about it Smiley). If Bitcoin price reach to 100k$ in next year I can ensure that everyone will keep buying Bitcoin as normal and I'm also the same Smiley). But if Bitcoin take too long to reach to 100k$ I think people will need to think careful before decide to buy more or not, maybe buy another altcoin is better if this case happen Smiley)
Activity: 837
Merit: 500
December 17, 2017, 12:18:26 PM
I do not think I will buy bitcoin if the price reaches $ 100k, because it is very expensive and I should look for bitcoin through signature campaign. In signature campaigns by getting bitcoin will be very profitable and I will start investing after I get bitcoin.

Those who knew bitcoin as this moment may no longer buy if ever such amount reach, we may think it too high, and just regret decision of no buying it now, but newbies by that time may still get attracted on its price since they will see proofs on old users who earn thru btc investing.
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
December 17, 2017, 12:14:50 PM

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
December 17, 2017, 10:16:27 AM
Just made this topic for the future. Let's get back to it in few months when we get there.
Pages:
Jump to: