Pages:
Author

Topic: Still Buying Bitcoin at $10K? - page 11. (Read 2201 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 144
November 29, 2017, 12:33:43 AM
Nope because I don't buying power but if I do have I will surely buy bitcoin no matter what the price is because my goal is for long term and I know bitcoin can help me in the future. The price right now is really impressive looking forward to a higher value of bitcoin.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
November 29, 2017, 12:24:07 AM
I will still  buy bitcoin for sure although $10k or more per 1 bitcoin.
Bitcoin price not stop and has big potential to grow more and more next year.
Activity: 980
Merit: 507
November 29, 2017, 12:23:46 AM

After going through the fire this year with some big challenges thrown its way and after experiencing some ups and downs in price, Bitcoin made big surprising moves as it finally inched into the $10,000 mark and right now as I am writing this thread it is still making some surge...maybe it is thinking of going ahead into the $11,000 level soon.

Based on the projection that it can go as high as $40,000 next year, we can conclude that $10,000 is still cheap and that there is still a big room to grow for Bitcoin. However, we all know that corrections can possibly happen anytime soon. At this rate, are you still buying Bitcoin or would you still recommend to folks you know to get into Bitcoin?

Long live, Bitcoin and cryptocurrency!!!!

Of course the recommendation will continue to exist from my part,after all the trust for bitcoin is growing finally after years of determination by the early users, this year it has been finally paid off.  When it comes to buy bitcoin, it has a lot of factors that need to be analyzed carefully, if the price is going to go down anytime soon, why buy, wait for some more time rather and then buy some of bitcoin.
Activity: 490
Merit: 501
November 29, 2017, 12:08:40 AM

After going through the fire this year with some big challenges thrown its way and after experiencing some ups and downs in price, Bitcoin made big surprising moves as it finally inched into the $10,000 mark and right now as I am writing this thread it is still making some surge...maybe it is thinking of going ahead into the $11,000 level soon.

Based on the projection that it can go as high as $40,000 next year, we can conclude that $10,000 is still cheap and that there is still a big room to grow for Bitcoin. However, we all know that corrections can possibly happen anytime soon. At this rate, are you still buying Bitcoin or would you still recommend to folks you know to get into Bitcoin?

Long live, Bitcoin and cryptocurrency!!!!

Pages:
Jump to: