Pages:
Author

Topic: Still Buying Bitcoin at $10K? - page 8. (Read 2201 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 112
December 06, 2017, 04:15:03 PM
I'll answer your question with a question of my own: why not? I don't see a reason why people can't buy into Bitcoin right now despite given its at an ATH nearly everyday here. I bought an ATH way back in May and June and some may have said that was crazy of me but I thought it was the right decision. In hindsight it was the correct decision because I don't think I would have gotten in after the fact. Lets say by next year end BTC is equal to 50k the people who were thinking about getting in now may say forget it and leave it therefore I ask again why not? If you think Bitcoin is the digital savior and is digital gold then you should get in regardless of price.

I never buy Bitcoin, I just collect Bitcoin by work. I am still collecting until now, and I will still collect it anytime. I still have some Bitcoins and the numbers are small. So I have to collect more so that the amount of money I invest more and more I can get more profit. I wish Bitcoin could change my economy, I wish I could buy a house and make my family happy with Bitcoin. So I will still collect Bitcoin until whenever and until the price of Bitcoin is very high. Maybe when all my dreams have been achieved, I'll sell my Bitcoin. But I still wondering, is it possible for Bitcoin to double until $100,000 in the future ?
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
December 06, 2017, 04:09:21 PM
The evolution of bitcoin is sensational but still the price is low. Even if there will be some market regulation the price will grow forward so i recommend to buy bitcoin, even at 10 or 11k.
Activity: 233
Merit: 106
The Operating System for DAOs
December 06, 2017, 03:53:53 PM

After going through the fire this year with some big challenges thrown its way and after experiencing some ups and downs in price, Bitcoin made big surprising moves as it finally inched into the $10,000 mark and right now as I am writing this thread it is still making some surge...maybe it is thinking of going ahead into the $11,000 level soon.

Based on the projection that it can go as high as $40,000 next year, we can conclude that $10,000 is still cheap and that there is still a big room to grow for Bitcoin. However, we all know that corrections can possibly happen anytime soon. At this rate, are you still buying Bitcoin or would you still recommend to folks you know to get into Bitcoin?

Long live, Bitcoin and cryptocurrency!!!!

I'll answer your question with a question of my own: why not? I don't see a reason why people can't buy into Bitcoin right now despite given its at an ATH nearly everyday here. I bought an ATH way back in May and June and some may have said that was crazy of me but I thought it was the right decision. In hindsight it was the correct decision because I don't think I would have gotten in after the fact. Lets say by next year end BTC is equal to 50k the people who were thinking about getting in now may say forget it and leave it therefore I ask again why not? If you think Bitcoin is the digital savior and is digital gold then you should get in regardless of price.
Activity: 606
Merit: 10
December 06, 2017, 03:52:21 PM

After going through the fire this year with some big challenges thrown its way and after experiencing some ups and downs in price, Bitcoin made big surprising moves as it finally inched into the $10,000 mark and right now as I am writing this thread it is still making some surge...maybe it is thinking of going ahead into the $11,000 level soon.

Based on the projection that it can go as high as $40,000 next year, we can conclude that $10,000 is still cheap and that there is still a big room to grow for Bitcoin. However, we all know that corrections can possibly happen anytime soon. At this rate, are you still buying Bitcoin or would you still recommend to folks you know to get into Bitcoin?

Now even 12K seems to be a good investment, I got a loan from a friend based in BTC and the rates are going to hell in compare to usd one.
Activity: 673
Merit: 253
December 06, 2017, 03:51:05 PM
Of course yes. Bitcoin never will be cheaper, its price still growing so if you want buy it do it as fast as possible. Because if faster you do it than your profit will be higher
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
December 06, 2017, 03:49:22 PM
Yes because the price is going up fastly and highly. Its now 13000$ so the people which bought with $10k made already $3k at least as profit. Thats just an example, so imagine if they hold for some other months or years, they will make a wealth surely.
Activity: 333
Merit: 103
December 06, 2017, 03:46:00 PM
As at today some people are placing orders at $13,500 in the orders book on most of the exchangers platforms. A friend called me to said he wanted to buying bitcoin if I can direct him and when I told him were bitcoin price is today he said he will still like to buy it at$13050! Before end of this month bitcoin price may be above $15,000 the way things are going. Bitcoin has made significant progress and one needs to still buying now to make big profits in days to come.

Yes most of them still buying bitcoin at the rate of $10k because it's rate increase day by day and today rate arround $13k so the invester get profit only in bitcoin and it will increase in future so you much get profit in future .
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
December 06, 2017, 03:44:03 PM
As at today some people are placing orders at $13,500 in the orders book on most of the exchangers platforms. A friend called me to said he wanted to buying bitcoin if I can direct him and when I told him were bitcoin price is today he said he will still like to buy it at$13050! Before end of this month bitcoin price may be above $15,000 the way things are going. Bitcoin has made significant progress and one needs to still buying now to make big profits in days to come.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
December 06, 2017, 03:17:56 PM
Why not? LOL. If you stopped buying Bitcoin at 10k$ I think for now you're feeling regret about it cause price of Bitcoin is 13k$ at the moment and it'll keep increasing in the future. I alwasy believe in Bitcoin and I'll keep buying Bitcoin all the time as long as I have enough money to purchase at least 0.1 BTC or more.
Activity: 395
December 06, 2017, 02:10:02 PM
I would definitely suggest people to enter into the bitcoin community and will buy bitcoins as still there is room for bitcoins to grow even higher than the current value of bitcoins of $ 12864 may be in the near future there are chances for the bitcoins to surge above $ 40000 so as compared to that price the current price will be low, so I would say better to invest now than wait for the prices to go even higher due to high demand for the bitcoin and blockchain network.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
December 06, 2017, 01:55:29 PM
I wouldn't be buying a lot of Bitcoin at the moment because the reality is the price isn't going to go much higher before a big crash and it is super risky.
It's up to you and it's your choice if you don't want to buy at the peak of $10,000. The price now is still moving and will be on $12,000 soon. Bitcoin has been risky all the time and no one said there is no risk in buying bitcoin but that risk is one of the best risk that we had to take. $1,000 at the start of this year and now it is $11,000 and possible it can move further, that's the super risky you are talking about?

the super risk he is talking about is probably the fact that bitcoin went from 1k to 12k in one year, going from a market cap of 10Billions $ to a market cap of 200 Billions $

a yearly gain of 190Billion $. that is twice the GDB of Kuweit, and that is more than the GDP of Qatar.

now what about doing the same for an other year ? going from 200B$ to 2000B$ thats is simply impossible. or at least outside any rational thinking. who would pour 1800 B$ here ??

i think thats why we just cant have the same expectations as we did last year ..

That's not a risk though or he's talking about the possible opposite result that it can bring to us. Having a great increase for the total market cap of bitcoin looks threat to him. But I don't think that it will happen and I don't treat it as something like that, don't be too worried about that "super" risky. Just buy bitcoin and forget about it for awhile, take time to relax and get back to it when you are ready to become a millionaire.
Activity: 392
December 06, 2017, 03:23:36 AM

of course no one can stop me to buy more bitcoins! and to hold this because as you see now its more exciting to hold bitcoins because i see tha potential of bitcoin now it will become more and more popular and famous to all people in the world .
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
December 06, 2017, 03:21:49 AM
I will still  buy bitcoin for sure although $10k or more per 1 bitcoin.
Bitcoin price not stop and has big potential to grow more and more next year.

I agree, even the value going up and reach the $15k per 1 bitcoin, i still buying a bitcoin, because like you said bitcoin will never stop to grow his value, and i agree on that. That's why when i have chance to buy 1 bitcoin i will do that and hold for a long term.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 518
December 06, 2017, 03:08:35 AM
It comes to a great surge of bitcoin that it reaches at $10k  and still moving forward. Believing bitcoin capabilities to perform a great trend in the market will boost investors to continuously support bitcoin and expected a lot of new comers will get in. Even though, price of bitcoin is expensive but still a gaining profit and we should not loss this opportunity because it might be a way to have better future.
Activity: 294
Merit: 105
December 06, 2017, 02:07:47 AM
In my opinion, if you have the resources and extra money why not? Bitcoin price is still increasing, and you can gain more money if you try it. There are so many ways to earn bitcoin, buying and selling are one of the factors to consider in obtaining bitcoin. Thus if you purchase bitcoin at a price of 10,000$ maybe in the next 2-3 week, you can gain 1,000$ – 2,000$ or above. But it always depends on the rate in the market. 
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
December 06, 2017, 12:51:21 AM
it would be very beneficial to buy bitcoins at such prices. but apparently, bitcoin prices will not fall at that price any time soon, and I think that bitcoin prices will keep going up, and will be higher.
Activity: 51
December 06, 2017, 12:44:11 AM
Buying bitcoin at any level is profitable only you should have some money to accumulate the amount if bitcoin take any dip we should not panic and it is advisable to keep ourself alert anything can happen in the world we should be prepare ourself to avoid any loses also.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 332
December 06, 2017, 12:36:34 AM
For me, frail to buy huge fractions now. The price should dip a bit for me to jump in. Although, the speculations are that bitcoin will increase in value by next year but I don't have spear to wait for when, need fast turn over.
Activity: 77
Investor on the move ~ Where's the profits???
December 06, 2017, 12:27:39 AM
If you bought bitcoin at $10K and you think that the price is too high then you have to re-think your investment strategy, It looks like it hit $12K already, so that's around 2K profit for those who bought 1 bitcoin. And even if you have bought less than 1 bitcoin only, there's a clear profit to take as well.

But I have to agree, than hitting 5 digits has made a lot of casual investors like me to get bitcoin and waiting for the price to dip, but the sentiments are still bullish after the CME bitcoin future contracts has been announced and CBOe as well.

Personally, I can't buy at this steep price, would rather have to wait for a price correction and see what will be the floor price. But for those people who have some money to spare, you can buy bitcoin but be sure that you are going to hold in for the long term.

I bought 0.1  @9800 now I have about 20% extra @tether usd.
I thought it was going to get up again after it went down to 9800$ the market is having
a lot of movement lately and everyone is buying, now I'm waiting this changes again to get back these BTC plus 20%.
Activity: 980
Merit: 509
December 06, 2017, 12:10:44 AM
Yes sure, because I sure bitcoin can reach over $ 13,000 and I can get profit because bitcoin every day increase.
Like my friend case, he do invest in bitcoin around $ 500 and after 3 month, he can get profit around $ 500 again.
It's so amazing I think buy and do invest in bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: