Pages:
Author

Topic: Still buying Hardware? - page 5. (Read 7105 times)

legendary
Activity: 4242
Merit: 8515
'The right to privacy matters'
October 04, 2014, 10:05:37 PM
Let me guess, you noobs think " why buy btc when you can mine for free ? ". Just spend $1.5k on a computer, and get btc forever right?

Awesome, keep buying.
After calculation. If the output is bigger than input, Why not?

I would love to see your "calculation"

LOL

Here is one variable you noobs never get : manufacturers can/will/do outmine you. But nope, you still use your dumb "percentile" anyway.

dude you could use a time out.  no one on this thread is a newbie.   we have all been a round a while .  We have found our little spots to do some mining and we do it.

I do roi in fiat and in btc .  But I can not do this easily or at  a big scale.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
October 04, 2014, 10:00:05 PM
Let me guess, you noobs think " why buy btc when you can mine for free ? ". Just spend $1.5k on a computer, and get btc forever right?

Awesome, keep buying.

I would love to see your "calculation"

LOL

Here is one variable you noobs never get : manufacturers can/will/do outmine you. But nope, you still use your dumb "percentile" anyway.
Activity: 574
October 04, 2014, 09:00:06 PM

Awesome, keep buying.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
October 04, 2014, 08:54:46 PM
This week I bought
1x Antminer S4
1x SP20
3x used KNC Neptune
and today  "a little bit" BTC

Really unbelievable, I still buy the miners. BTC Mining is going on. We have to be a cold winter, and I have a big house.

Activity: 658
October 04, 2014, 07:34:08 PM

Awesome, keep buying.
Pages:
Jump to: