Pages:
Author

Topic: still haven't got a job - page 8. (Read 1923 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
February 11, 2018, 08:17:56 PM
I got a Masternode instead. Do you even Stake?
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
February 11, 2018, 03:52:14 AM
If your age is to study, then you must study and dont think of ob, because once you pick up the pressure of job you would be unable to study any further; but i
The fact is that if a person at a young age has already thought about the prospects of his work in the future, then he is mentally mature enough for this. Therefore, no one ever hinders a student from studying and working at the same time. The fact is that this will positively affect his future destiny.
Activity: 89
February 10, 2018, 06:30:54 PM
First of all you have to understand what qualifications or specialities you have, and then start applying for all those which falls under those job category; i
Activity: 42
February 10, 2018, 08:20:10 AM
Don't give up, keep sending resume to companies or look through recruitment agency.   
Activity: 476
Merit: 1
February 10, 2018, 04:17:03 AM
May be you should find another job
Activity: 26
February 10, 2018, 03:43:12 AM
Пpиглядитecь к интepнeт-мapкeтингy,ecть мнoгo paбoты нa фpилaнce.
Activity: 196
February 10, 2018, 01:50:00 AM
i am trying to get a better job that suits me....bt Alas...its hard to find you know
Activity: 126
Merit: 5
Professional Translator (Malaysian Language)
February 10, 2018, 01:11:51 AM
what is the best way to get a job? i tried as a custodial officer but they said i was too skinny and young to get awarded the job but on the vacancy it said you have to be 18 or over and no qualification requirements needed Huh

How could you be young and a "Senior" Member at the same time?  Anyways, jobs should be easy to find based on the latest job report (read the financial news), we're near full-employment, which means its difficult for employers to find employees causing them to raise wages, so hang in there and be persistent, the right job will be there waiting for you.
Activity: 128
February 09, 2018, 10:57:02 PM
I'm looking for a job, but I have not found it yet, can you help me ....?
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
February 08, 2018, 11:20:29 AM
Many freelancer jobs online.  At worst case, offer your skill free at first and have employers test drive your skill, and slow increase your wage.  Jobs doesn't need to be conventional as long as you can provide for your family.  All jobs are honorable including janitorial, don't let ego get in the way.
Activity: 98
Merit: 6
February 05, 2018, 11:32:08 PM
what is the best way to get a job? i tried as a custodial officer but they said i was too skinny and young to get awarded the job but on the vacancy it said you have to be 18 or over and no qualification requirements needed Huh

What arebthe skills you're best and good at? You can use those as an asset to get a job. While not having a job, maybe investing at somethings like bitcoin would be good.
Activity: 318
Merit: 108
February 05, 2018, 09:13:16 PM
It's because you can't start and don't know what to do. Just try once and than you will get experience.
These are the jobs i'm thinking about doing whilst i'm unemployed, Taxi driver, Warehouse operative, sales assistant. which one do you reckon i would get? Roll Eyes
You have quoted several totally different roles. What are you good at? Your job hunting should be focused on areas that you are confident.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
February 05, 2018, 07:15:48 PM
It's because you can't start and don't know what to do. Just try once and than you will get experience.
These are the jobs i'm thinking about doing whilst i'm unemployed, Taxi driver, Warehouse operative, sales assistant. which one do you reckon i would get? Roll Eyes
Activity: 154
February 05, 2018, 04:50:28 PM
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
February 05, 2018, 08:27:34 AM
Maybe the time has not come for you to land a job.
Try some other alternative like doing cryptocurrencies.
This forum offers a whole lot of opportunity for the unemployed.
Activity: 40
February 05, 2018, 08:23:29 AM
Try applying in a call center.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
February 05, 2018, 08:00:43 AM
That job is not meant for you, maybe that is their way to have a lot of applicants with their company. So that a lot of applicants will try to apply with them so they can choose who they want to get that will fit for their company. Try to some other company that needs new employee. That is not for you for sure there is a job that will fit for you.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
February 05, 2018, 07:34:53 AM
Ok i went to a corner shop today and the worker said no When i asked if hes hiring. What is making these people say no and also the shop is not busy.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
January 28, 2018, 08:46:07 PM
Finding job this days is difficult. If you are findibg job and you aren't graduated or finish college it is difficult to find a good job. Those who are with degree and finishes their school in college are easier to find job because most companies are recruiting employees with a diploma. And the best way to do even if a person is undergraduate he/she must keep trying their best to find job. Start in a bottom and eventually after that they will slowly going on top.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
January 28, 2018, 03:52:51 PM
why not start from your own business by utilizing your skills like I am a motor mechanic and I open my own workshop
Pages:
Jump to: