Pages:
Author

Topic: still haven't got a job - page 9. (Read 1923 times)

Activity: 318
Merit: 108
January 28, 2018, 03:12:18 PM
no bro.  but now no need.  online my best job platfrom.  now no need anything.  I am trader
I think in my country people are discriminating me and not giving me a job i just see myself as poor near everybody please help me i'm being bullied
You are being discriminated in the UK? I don't understand.

Why do you honestly feel you are being bullied? Because you are not getting interviews? That isn't anything to do with bullying.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
January 27, 2018, 02:57:33 PM
Find a job nowdays is not a problem but when you want to work in place when it will be joy for you... improve yourslef and try to get more skills..
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
January 27, 2018, 02:27:14 PM
no bro.  but now no need.  online my best job platfrom.  now no need anything.  I am trader
I think in my country people are discriminating me and not giving me a job i just see myself as poor near everybody please help me i'm being bullied
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
January 27, 2018, 12:46:02 PM
no bro.  but now no need.  online my best job platfrom.  now no need anything.  I am trader
January 27, 2018, 12:16:01 PM
Nothing is working for me what do i do, i have applied for all the warehouse jobs and jobs which don't require great skills but no one is offering it. I need some help from you guys please, Huh
Are you getting past the application stage? (so getting interviews). If so, what are you wearing for the interviews?

Also, your other post mentioned that you was working in a shop?
yes i work in a shop but that for my uncle
What about my other point? Are you getting past the paper sift stage and getting interviews or are you receiving sweet FA after you have applied?
I keep getting unsuccessful i dont get anymore interviews. I feel Like giving up
Their must be a reason why you are not getting past the first stage mate. What type of jobs are you applying for? Are you submitting a CV or is it an application form submission in the first instance?
I keep submitting my CV online on indeed
January 26, 2018, 05:21:30 PM
Nothing is working for me what do i do, i have applied for all the warehouse jobs and jobs which don't require great skills but no one is offering it. I need some help from you guys please, Huh
Are you getting past the application stage? (so getting interviews). If so, what are you wearing for the interviews?

What about my other point? Are you getting past the paper sift stage and getting interviews or are you receiving sweet FA after you have applied?
I keep getting unsuccessful i dont get anymore interviews. I feel Like giving up
Their must be a reason why you are not getting past the first stage mate. What type of jobs are you applying for? Are you submitting a CV or is it an application form submission in the first instance?
January 26, 2018, 03:23:38 PM

January 26, 2018, 03:00:50 PM

January 26, 2018, 12:38:27 PM

Activity: 154
Merit: 12
January 26, 2018, 11:56:21 AM
First and foremost, do you want to be an employee or rather take the other challenging road and be an employer. From there plan your next steps, Don't get troubled if at first you think you're not making any progress, you are, every professional started where you are, clueless, but don't let that zeal ran out from seeking ways to better your work position.
If on the other hand if you have the skills, dedication, and guts needed to start your own business then I am in awe to you and trust me, it'll be very rewarding to see your empire grow. 
January 26, 2018, 10:32:02 AM

Activity: 62
Merit: 0
January 26, 2018, 09:39:28 AM
You can make living with participating in bounty programs Wink there are tons of them here
January 26, 2018, 09:07:30 AM
Activity: 45
January 21, 2018, 04:50:53 AM
Don't lose hope. Keep it together.
I am a Graphic Designer and Video Animation producer, I usually get my clients from online website such as craiglist, or upwork.
Also in my local vicinity, with start ups needing some marketing materials.
Now I want to be more active in crypto, to be a full time crypto investor. To have passive income, through crypto, so that i can work more on my personal animation project!
Activity: 116
January 21, 2018, 04:39:31 AM
You can also try posting your skill on Fiverr. Many people with many followers on Reddit, FB and other social media and advertise to post a certain number of times per weeks in exchange for payment. If your typing skills are decent, you could also try searching for a transcription company. They usually ask you to come in for training and then you can work from home. I think that they usually look for people who can type 50-60 words per minute (WPM). The pay isn't always great, but it's something. There are many free sites online that allow you to practice your typing skills, as well as evaluate your wpm rate. Also, check out if there are job groups for your city on Facebook, or whether anyone knows of whatsapp groups. Good luck!
Activity: 54
January 21, 2018, 12:13:12 AM
I do not have a job so much of my time is playing the game and finding the market bitcoin, bitcoin comes to me in fact, it gives me more development opportunities than going to a certain job Get back the small monthly salary.
Activity: 11
January 21, 2018, 12:05:41 AM
No I already have a work right now in a BPO industry...
Activity: 81
Merit: 1
January 21, 2018, 12:03:02 AM
No... I'm working in a Call Center right now... and I'm doing also these crypto currency paying activities after my regular job.
Activity: 70
January 20, 2018, 11:55:41 PM
Get that resume right. Look online for how to write a proper resume. If you are in the US, go to the Unemployment Office. They have a clerk that will help fit your skills into job opening. They suck, but you can always work your way up. Invest your money, then get financial freedom. You got this man.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
January 20, 2018, 11:26:34 PM
Dont lost hope you will find a good job that you want to apply just be patient eveything will always be gevin just wait until the right time to get a job for now learn how to improve your skills and actions that company will you apply is impress to you so dont stop make things posible.
Pages:
Jump to: