Pages:
Author

Topic: Still not satisfied with crypto games - page 9. (Read 1032 times)

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1156
January 28, 2022, 10:24:32 AM
Almost of crypto games is new and only 1-2 years old, of course it wouldn't so interesting like XBOX game which is already old. All games always need improvement from each year to each year, so it's normal if you play crypto games you still encounter buggy, bad appearance, not natural, and any other problems. Probably it's need 3-5 years more to make the games more better to play.

People who played crypto games due to making money, instead of playing XBOX games they're only spending their money and don't get anything (you could trade your item, but it's really difficult to get).
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1147
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
January 28, 2022, 10:24:05 AM
~ it's really about the money you will make out of the games,
Welp, no surprise there because it's the P2E feature that's attracting players and investors alike.

I've not seen real good game Devs utilizing the power of blockchain or maybe it's my taste of games that im used to, I just still prefer spending more time on my Xbox than crypto games because it's more fun than crypto games
What is it that you don't enjoy in crypto games? I gotta admit that experience is different when I compare those games I played on PS. No worries though because the good ones keep on improving. Apart from Axie and Cryptokitties, games are barely two years old.
Activity: 301
Merit: 13
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
January 28, 2022, 10:09:58 AM
Getting bored with crypto gaming projects, I'd like to make money out of something fun to play but with crypto games it's really about the money you will make out of the games, I've not seen real good game Devs utilizing the power of blockchain or maybe it's my taste of games that im used to, I just still prefer spending more time on my Xbox than crypto games because it's more fun than crypto games
Pages:
Jump to: