Pages:
Author

Topic: Still staking Bitconnect tokens.. - page 3. (Read 328 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 16
February 13, 2020, 04:33:45 AM
I haven't seen anyone using the coin for pretty much anything since the entire debacle about the scam came out, and I'm not surprised because the coin completely lost its credibility past that point, and even though it might be a PoS coin, there's probably tens of thousands of other PoS-based cryptocurrencies out there that don't have as much of a stain on their reputation that platforms and people might be willing to use.

As for the potential of trading BCC, you'd probably have to personally work something out with another person that wants the coins because there does not seem to be any exchanges out there at the moment that have active trading pairs with BCC.
I doubt if anyone will want the coin or buy them from you, biconnect scam was one of the few most popular scam in crypto history so I am pretty sure many knew about this scam coin already, either its POS block chain is still running or not says nothing, do not waste your time
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1130
Bitcoin FTW!
February 12, 2020, 07:24:26 PM
I haven't seen anyone using the coin for pretty much anything since the entire debacle about the scam came out, and I'm not surprised because the coin completely lost its credibility past that point, and even though it might be a PoS coin, there's probably tens of thousands of other PoS-based cryptocurrencies out there that don't have as much of a stain on their reputation that platforms and people might be willing to use.

As for the potential of trading BCC, you'd probably have to personally work something out with another person that wants the coins because there does not seem to be any exchanges out there at the moment that have active trading pairs with BCC.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
February 12, 2020, 07:14:16 PM
Much to my surprise 2 years after Bitconnect shutdown, it's blockchain apparently has remained up and I've gained
50 BCC tokens in staking it on a server that I use as a multimedia SAN..

Anyone here been staking BCC?? Obviously I can't be the only one staking it because I'm getting rewards every
several days.. Any real use for it? Anyone trading them? It's a Proof of Stake blockchain.. Yeah it was used by probably
the biggest scammers dealing with crypto currencies, but it's still blockchain technology..

I figure someone would just rebrand it to something else useful and use it for whatever..

Just thought I'd ask since I pulled up the wallet and saw that I have 114 total BCC tokens.. 

-TR
Pages:
Jump to: