Pages:
Author

Topic: Still Trading When Red? - page 28. (Read 2172 times)

Activity: 194
Merit: 100
February 13, 2018, 10:21:19 AM

It is said that we can make money in trading when the market is up as well as when the market is down. Right now, the cryptocurrency market is experiencing a big bloodbath (though there might have been bigger ones before) where some are estimating that we lost around 40% of the market value so far. Though I personally believe that this is just temporary and very historical (it happened in the past on the same period), it is still sad to see what we have already gained just wipe out in some hours and days. This is just the way with cryptocurrency market...

Under this dire situation, are you still trading or you are pausing for a while just waiting for the right timing when to buy coins and tokens again?

Market will recover soon so hold your alts untill you earn more,  becuase i have read news about bitcoin.  They said bitxoin reach 50.000 dollors,  so hodl strong.  Many people loose profit becuase they have weak hand.
Activity: 378
February 13, 2018, 10:19:28 AM
Usually if there is a price drop like this then I prefer to buy and hold it for a while while waiting for the right time to sell it, but now teresa little strange because the price of all coin can not afford to rise, if the ride can not last long, so I prefer to wait and see
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
February 13, 2018, 10:14:34 AM
If you are in trading i think until end of febuary market will still in redmark.  But in april bitcoin will recover and all altcoin will join in wave of bitcoin so you need to hold all your token if you want to earn more.  
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
February 13, 2018, 10:13:06 AM
Of course you can. If you still have much fiat money under the hand, best is to buy bitcoins when it is down. That way your average price is lower and you need a lower rise to sell at a profit, to get out for a while and hopefully the next time wait for the good time to buy - and this is not at the high !
Activity: 142
February 13, 2018, 10:12:59 AM
yes i still trading because that is the perfect time to buy tokens but theres a lot of tokens that when it red its till red in a long time ago make sure when you buy a coin it is trusted and legit like bitcoin,bitcoin is giving you oppurtunity to become rich now so buy now pn low price
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
February 13, 2018, 10:09:46 AM

It is said that we can make money in trading when the market is up as well as when the market is down. Right now, the cryptocurrency market is experiencing a big bloodbath (though there might have been bigger ones before) where some are estimating that we lost around 40% of the market value so far. Though I personally believe that this is just temporary and very historical (it happened in the past on the same period), it is still sad to see what we have already gained just wipe out in some hours and days. This is just the way with cryptocurrency market...

Under this dire situation, are you still trading or you are pausing for a while just waiting for the right timing when to buy coins and tokens again?

Everytime the market is a good time for a good profit, though greener market is a good thing to see but then it is not the best time to buy as the market is in good condition and the price is not a good point to buy and hold, Red and bloody market is the best thing to have in buying some tokens and holding it till the trading market becomes green. We can maximize the profit as always, with so much blood in the market.
Been there done that and still doing it.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
February 13, 2018, 09:58:36 AM
thinking realistically with the price on all crypto for now maybe we should rather wait on the crypto price movement as usual and temporarily do not need to do trading activities. maybe for now the right thing is to put some money out of our own pocket to buy some cryptoes that have good predictions for the future but I think this needs the courage of each other because we will not be able to predict whether things this will last for a while or temporarily. I just recommend doing what you believe.
It's true mate because when the crypto coins volatile movement will be red, the best thing that we can do is not to sell it but hold our existing coins and buy more coins so that we have an opportunity to stock our coins in a low price.And if times that our stock coins value will increase it's value this is the right time to trade it and earned a big income for a nice strategy we made.
If you can analyze well and you are holding a good quality coins, then you are safe of doing such things buying while the price is in red is very a good way to hold and increase chances to earn much bigger, those potential coins should be study deeper to avoid mistakes if you can buy top 10 alts and then hold for some years, then you are good to go and expect huge success.
Activity: 373
February 13, 2018, 09:35:03 AM
thinking realistically with the price on all crypto for now maybe we should rather wait on the crypto price movement as usual and temporarily do not need to do trading activities. maybe for now the right thing is to put some money out of our own pocket to buy some cryptoes that have good predictions for the future but I think this needs the courage of each other because we will not be able to predict whether things this will last for a while or temporarily. I just recommend doing what you believe.
It's true mate because when the crypto coins volatile movement will be red, the best thing that we can do is not to sell it but hold our existing coins and buy more coins so that we have an opportunity to stock our coins in a low price.And if times that our stock coins value will increase it's value this is the right time to trade it and earned a big income for a nice strategy we made.
Activity: 455
Merit: 102
February 13, 2018, 09:00:35 AM
Traders make money indifferently in what direction the market goes.
Of course, if the strategy is "I buy now a coin, with the hope that it will grow (and I suspect this is the only strategy used by most of the people) there is no other solution than pray the gods...
Hahahaha definitely people are doing this so casually. This become a trend for almost everyone that they believe blindly in bitcoins. Although that is amazing to trust bitcoins but not like such. There must be a vigilance on some specific charts and events are continually describing the positions of bitcoins. How they are treading in market and what about the predictions, only then one may decide.

Activity: 280
Merit: 12
January 29, 2018, 01:46:33 AM
         Very high risk if still in the price of a declining price, when you sell it again balance will be left certainly will much less than the amount of the first deposit.
For a while you can rest first do not think too much and force the situation karna tomorrow will be a better day to get cripto money.
But if you do not sell your cripto money balance, it will not matter because the price of cripto money for next week will surely rise again and you are safe from the risk if you do not sell your deposit balance until the cripto money price goes up again.
Everyone in the world is also waiting for the cripto money price increase to be able to trade cripto money.
Just wait until the prices return to normal all will be beautiful in time and forever.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 112
January 29, 2018, 12:33:53 AM
Trading in red is not safe and there's a chance it will eat all your profits, maybe good to buy and pause while the price is not yet stable . And trade if the price rise again just monitor always cause it will drop again for sure or do a day trading instead, if you want to earn quick on this circumstances.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 830
January 29, 2018, 12:31:40 AM
I don't think I get how you mentioned that it's sad that we can still make some bucks through trading while the market is down.
Well as for me I have paused Everything for a while and yeah I might buy Bitcoins but I won't ever sell them , the thing is if we in a hurry sold them right now and.. traded for other alts there won't be much profit that we would be able to gauge .
I do think that pausing for a while is the best option considering myself
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
January 29, 2018, 12:30:51 AM
Red mark is always the best option to buy the coins, I am doing the same thing when the price of coin is red market I will start buying them and averaging them with my previous prices inorder to make profit when they start increasing.

Its good to trade when the market is red and sold it later on when it hit your target price. Wise people see this as an opportunity to earn more money so you better learn more about trading. Well if the market is red and you do day trading I think you cannot make enough profit for that to cover up the fees so wait a little longer.
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
January 29, 2018, 12:24:52 AM
here's some tip to be good in trading Once you have enough feel after investing in mutual fund, you can then choose to invest directly in specific stocks. On this, I’d suggest that you choose blue-chips, or those comprising the Philippine Stock Exchange index. This ensures that you’re investing in the biggest companies we have, and there exposed to less fluctuations compared to penny stocks..
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
January 29, 2018, 12:22:30 AM
Red mark is always the best option to buy the coins, I am doing the same thing when the price of coin is red market I will start buying them and averaging them with my previous prices inorder to make profit when they start increasing.
Activity: 432
Merit: 126
January 28, 2018, 11:37:31 PM
Red marks is not bad afterall. If this red marking in trading sites, this might a good chance to buy all popular tokens out there in the market. (its just our eyes hurt when seeing red colors especially to the tokens we are holding and wishing it will go up and sell and gain profit from it). This up and down, pump and dump is part of trading. This makes the trading more reasonable and exciting. If theres only increase in value, the new comers cant catch up or if there's a constant decrease in value no one will buy the coins because they will not gain profit from it. Its like its keeping its balance for its continous movement.
Activity: 854
Merit: 108
January 28, 2018, 10:06:14 PM

Trading goes on because it will be an opportunity to buy coins at cheaper price specially bitcoin that the price value is now much affordable then for the other coins just choose the high ranks coins or the best coins you think that looks promising because other coin may will not survive in this crash. During this crash we should very busy on monitoring the market to decide the best cheapest value of Bitcoin or we might miss it again.
Activity: 123
January 28, 2018, 09:28:20 PM
I am a new trader. But for me i think now is the best time to  practice on trading bacause of its low price. For now its hard for me if i lost a huge amount of money cause im still like a trainie and i can't afford lossing.
Activity: 169
Merit: 10
January 28, 2018, 08:51:20 PM

For me this is the right time to Buy Coins in exchange while it is low and after you buy just hold for it to increase again, for the beginners for them this is not the right time to buy, but for the professional they are more like this so they can buy more coins at the lowest price.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
January 28, 2018, 07:48:37 PM
I did mention in some post that the colour of the market has different interpretations. Just as you asked if people are still trading when the market is red. The red colour indicates a dip and to the real traders it means buy
Pages:
Jump to: