Pages:
Author

Topic: Still Trading When Red? - page 25. (Read 2172 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 500
February 20, 2018, 10:29:21 AM

It is said that we can make money in trading when the market is up as well as when the market is down. Right now, the cryptocurrency market is experiencing a big bloodbath (though there might have been bigger ones before) where some are estimating that we lost around 40% of the market value so far. Though I personally believe that this is just temporary and very historical (it happened in the past on the same period), it is still sad to see what we have already gained just wipe out in some hours and days. This is just the way with cryptocurrency market...

Under this dire situation, are you still trading or you are pausing for a while just waiting for the right timing when to buy coins and tokens again?

The price or other crypto currencies or almost all are now in red since bitcoin are going more deeper this month. And I probably tell that this is the time for us to buy some good and potential coins while the price is lower then this is also a great opportunity to us wait patiently until the price will ho 10 time or more. This is the way and the plans I have right now. Since my other coins are still sleeping in my wallet there will be good time for them to wake up and give me a big happiness.
I will agree with you that if the price will be falling down this is the thing that we should buy instead of selling it.And we must prefered to buy for coins which is has potentially to grow because this is also a smart strategy to expand our profits.We should make a right right decission for our step so that we can hit a big income when we got on timing to sell it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 117
February 20, 2018, 10:16:24 AM

It is said that we can make money in trading when the market is up as well as when the market is down. Right now, the cryptocurrency market is experiencing a big bloodbath (though there might have been bigger ones before) where some are estimating that we lost around 40% of the market value so far. Though I personally believe that this is just temporary and very historical (it happened in the past on the same period), it is still sad to see what we have already gained just wipe out in some hours and days. This is just the way with cryptocurrency market...

Under this dire situation, are you still trading or you are pausing for a while just waiting for the right timing when to buy coins and tokens again?

There are a lot of opportunities that you can get if the cryptocurrency market is red. Most of the price of the coins is low, so it is the best time to buy coins. Make sure that you will buy promising altcoins for you to gain profit. There are many shitcoins in the cryptocurrency market, so be careful when you are buying altcoins for you to avoid loss.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
February 20, 2018, 10:13:52 AM

sad to say,im not i dont want to gamble my funds when the market was bloody..for me i can wait since ive been in same situation for couple of times and im sure recovery is there to rescue .and im right because today the market is going green and no signal of dropping again
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
February 20, 2018, 10:03:23 AM
For me, the red market is an advantage so I can make a profit from investing in some altcoins. Bitcoin will be my top investment choice. Bitcoins are big money and they are always growing everyday. I believe in it and it really helped me earn a lot from the last time.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
https://streamies.io/
February 20, 2018, 09:50:08 AM

I have a very positive thought about the crypto market. 2018 is the real year of development of the market and it will last a long time.
Although the crypto market has suffered from bad rumors about countries around the world, they are still trusted by many investors. Me and my friends never worry about the red market.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
February 20, 2018, 09:12:45 AM
Traders make money indifferently in what direction the market goes.
Of course, if the strategy is "I buy now a coin, with the hope that it will grow (and I suspect this is the only strategy used by most of the people) there is no other solution than pray the gods...
Not all red is always a time to sell, some reds at a huge dip, can mean a time to buy as well and it all depends on the trader. Once the downtrend starts, that is the kind of red you really do not want to play with as a trader anyway, so it is usually best to wait it out until there is a clear sign to buy and have a quick sell position to make some profit. Even if the whole market is in red, there are still some strategies one can make use of to make some bucks in those reds.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 589
February 19, 2018, 10:00:57 AM
For many traders the indication of red , or the sudden decreased of the value of bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency is an opportunity for them to start a new form of investment. Which is consider to be true. I always seek to analyze the price of bitcoin and how its price move so i could decide for a better option on either buying or selling bitcoin.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
February 19, 2018, 09:44:20 AM
I am indeed still trading even the market is red because i know that i can make money even the market is red by buying at the dumps and waiting for a small pump for at least 10% and then i am selling them so i can get a quick profit and i am just doing this all the time when the market is red and it seems that it is a good strategy.
Activity: 119
Glab Trotter
February 19, 2018, 08:49:05 AM
When it's red, we do not trade, we buy!
Activity: 1092
Merit: 101
February 19, 2018, 07:58:50 AM
No i don't do trading, I just buy as much as I can, I see the decline in bitcoin value is not a disaster but as an opportunity to take bigger profits.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
February 19, 2018, 07:12:05 AM
Traders make money indifferently in what direction the market goes.
Of course, if the strategy is "I buy now a coin, with the hope that it will grow (and I suspect this is the only strategy used by most of the people) there is no other solution than pray the gods...
Hahahaha definitely people are doing this so casually. This become a trend for almost everyone that they believe blindly in bitcoins. Although that is amazing to trust bitcoins but not like such. There must be a vigilance on some specific charts and events are continually describing the positions of bitcoins. How they are treading in market and what about the predictions, only then one may decide.
Yes, playing in the red zone requires some vigilance and not getting too greedy too much waiting for a huge gain. Most especially, from the recent downtrend of virtually all markets, trading in red zone for me is more like playing within some level of support and resistance to make some quick profit within those zones.

There is always a strategy for every situation of the market for all kind of traders, while some are waiting for a long position; some are busy doing some shorting. A professional trader must be always busy on finding opportunity regardless of trend of markets as far as theoretically I have learned.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 332
February 17, 2018, 03:19:40 AM
I still believe that you can still make some profit from a dip market , it depends on your entering time. At every point in time of trading, investors are making some money.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
February 17, 2018, 02:18:09 AM
no, I feel afraid to trade because I've lost a lot, I just hold back what I have and hope its value quickly back as late last year
Oh brother sorry to listen this. Now you have taken a better decisions for not selling and buying. Holding is best strategy. You mustn’t be losing confidence in your coins, this is first rule of holding. Like if bitcoins are of concern, they always come back to their original position even how they had suffered a lot in dip. So such coins can help you win a safe game by just holding, no trading.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
February 15, 2018, 03:46:28 PM
off course this is it is necessary to evaluate this opportunity to offer you the opportunity to invest at low prices if you think it is a move so obviously I made a few purchases I see that it is now the most profitable investment to sell has been the courage to test
Activity: 266
February 15, 2018, 03:29:16 PM
The decline in prices around the world has dampened the spirits of many investors... it is important to stay calm and consider the reasons behind the market sell-off . You should ask whether the fundamentals have changed for your investments. If they haven’t, it’s probably best to do nothing. If they
have, you need to do further research. Complicated, but that's life
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
February 15, 2018, 01:24:16 PM
I believe it would be better to buy now rather than trade. If you trade now while the market is in the red mark there's a tendency you might lose your profit. The rate now is very low and you will not gain any good profit because of this. Better wait for the market to recover before you do trading transaction, this way you know you might gain double ROI.
Activity: 471
February 15, 2018, 01:03:51 PM

yes you are right when the price goes down or red I will still buy and buy bitcoin transaction as much as possible because it is the right moment to buy bitcoin when the price is down and being cheap.
Activity: 462
Merit: 515
February 15, 2018, 12:39:37 PM
As always, only buy when the price's still low and sell when high. For the weakly handed trader, current FUD can easily force them to sell their coins when the price is still low. But it is one of our chance to buy even more coins, and just forget it for next couple weeks or even months to avoid being stressed out.
Maybe i'll pause for a break too and wait for the market to become green again then i'll pursue trading.The best thing to do right at this moment is to encourage buying bitcoins and altcoins since they are on sale.For sure these coins will give me a huge profit after a year or two of holding.

Well hopefully you were able to stock up since now we're seeing green and looking to break resistance above 10k. The problem with people is they do the exact opposite of the buy low sell high principle. Everyone keeps saying buy low sell high but buy during all time highs and panic sell during crashes Cheesy

It is an example of complex human psychology at work. Traders and wannabe traders lose in the end because market as a representative of collective subconscious plays against every trader. They know and understand that they should buy low and sell high but their feelings play dirty tricks on their mind and make them act in quite the opposite direction. Because otherwise trading wouldn't be possible at all. No one would be selling and no one would be buying.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
February 15, 2018, 12:32:43 PM

Its true. We'll never know if it goes up or down. The best way to go about it is make sure you gain some even if the market is low. What i usually do to increase my gains, i buy more coins so i can make a margin buy amount lesser than my original buy so tjat when the market increases my gains would be much bigger.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
HODL
February 15, 2018, 12:29:00 PM
no, I feel afraid to trade because I've lost a lot, I just hold back what I have and hope its value quickly back as late last year
Trading in a time of market volatility is extremely dangerous for your assets. Investing in capital conservation is important so you should limit trade in times of market downturn. Always monitor and observe the market to make the right decision in the most difficult times.
Pages:
Jump to: