Pages:
Author

Topic: Stock Market and Bitcoin - page 2. (Read 652 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
July 04, 2018, 05:11:23 AM
just like any other trading. only here that makes bitcoin so different is its fluctuating price, so its price changes so fast and will never stabilize.

quite like the stock market when it comes to when and where to invest. But the trend can never be predicted and prices can never be controlled.  Crypto trading is very risky very volatile but can give you high returns within a short period of time.
Activity: 518
Merit: 184
July 04, 2018, 01:32:59 AM
The concepts from stock market are applicable for trading Bitcoin ? Or I have to study crypto market specifically? 

Stock market and crypto currency trading concept are the same is just that Crypto Currency Market is very volatile compare to that of the Stock Market. If you will pursue to trade in the crypto currency be ready with the risk you are about to take because it is too stressful.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
July 03, 2018, 08:35:40 PM
yes they are, stock prices prediction and bitcoin analysis are practically birds of a feather. bitcoin analysis is like a component or rather a part of stock prices prediction
Activity: 134
June 30, 2018, 03:30:29 PM
Cryptocurrency trading has its own nuances, but they are not significant. Therefore, if you know how to trade well in the stock markets, you can adapt to the crypto-currency market. They're similar.
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
May 13, 2018, 12:15:29 PM
is like a normal trading, but the different is crypto market are bit slow to doing trade so need a full concentration to analyze it then the normal asset market
Activity: 1372
Merit: 106
Available for rent
May 13, 2018, 12:03:41 PM
The concepts from stock market are applicable for trading Bitcoin ? Or I have to study crypto market specifically? 

In my opinion, crypto is easier in comparison to stocks. Those who are already doing in stocks can do wonders here. Most of the investment strategies are same, you have to buy when other are selling in panic. Again, you have to look at the history of the project in both cases before investing.

Return wise, we all know that crypto is 100 time better than stock market.
Activity: 153
Merit: 10
May 13, 2018, 11:28:32 AM
Many of the concepts of the stock market can be applied to trading bitcoins, but now there are many differences between the bitcoin market and the mature stock market. Bitcoin is an immature and highly volatile market with huge risks. Of course, it is likely to get a huge profit. I don't think you can analyze bitcoin in the same way when investing.
Activity: 266
May 13, 2018, 11:21:47 AM
The stock market and bitcoin share characteristic like in the way they respond to market demands. However there is a major difference between the stock market and bitcoin. That is the fact that the stock market is regulated by government by controlling inflation while bitcoin is not regulated hence the extreme volatile nature of bitcoin. And getting into buying of stock for a novice can be difficult because you have to employ the services of a broker. While for the bitcoin investor, all he/she needs is an andriod phone,  then buy it, hodl until it appreciate then sell. Besides bitcoin has a larger market because of it's global acceptance.
Activity: 168
May 13, 2018, 11:00:33 AM
Depends on the governments regulatory actions,we cannot predict the issues itself,but all we have to do is to learn the concept of crypto trading which is more ptofitable rather than a stock market.
Activity: 644
May 13, 2018, 09:34:22 AM
I think the price movement system is the same as the stock market, where supply and demand are influential here, but what distinguishes it is in the bitcoin market there is no profit sharing term for the company we hold its shares, in the profit bitcoin resulting from the difference between selling and buying.
Activity: 130
Merit: 5
May 13, 2018, 09:25:29 AM

The concept of trading in both market are the same. The exchange is based on law of supply and demand. The differences are mainly on the platform, stock market is based on the actual company while on the other are based on cryptocurrency. Some says that crypto are more volatile compare to stock market but I would say that they are both volatile and market movement are fluctuating. They are also driven by market emotion.
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 12, 2018, 11:32:18 AM
The stock market and the cryptocurrency or bitcoin was almost same concept becauae as we can see and observe that the value was both fluctuate and one more thing that i observe correct me if im wrong that here in my country once the stock market fall down all the value it was also in bitcoin value so as i think also that bitcoin and stock market have a similarities in terms of investment.
I actually agree , there are similarities between the stock market and even the forex markets . All of them are actually governed by the same FUD and investors hopes and fears just like any other investments.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
May 12, 2018, 11:22:57 AM

I tried Forex market and crypto market.
In the Forex, you always must have enough money available in order to cover your loses in the market.
In the crypto market, you can just wait that price increase again, and do nothing.
I really like crpto market much more than Forex or regular stock market.
Also, in the stock market you have mostly financial institutions and big banks.
Here, you have average people, like you and me Smiley
Activity: 756
Merit: 505
May 12, 2018, 11:18:47 AM
each is the same. but the bitcoin contains very fast variables. stock market companies are experiencing such a rapid decline is a rare thing. bitcoin can rise very fast in a night. it may fall.
Activity: 554
May 12, 2018, 11:13:37 AM
The stock market and the cryptocurrency or bitcoin was almost same concept becauae as we can see and observe that the value was both fluctuate and one more thing that i observe correct me if im wrong that here in my country once the stock market fall down all the value it was also in bitcoin value so as i think also that bitcoin and stock market have a similarities in terms of investment.
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
May 12, 2018, 11:11:37 AM
in my opinion the 1900`s stock market and the current crypto market is so similar to each other and almost every rule can be applied now but with an increased technology and tools.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 589
May 12, 2018, 11:01:33 AM
I think there is nothing that can apply to Bitcoins other than the new that hovers Around ..
Bitcoins is not something that you need to predict because you can't .. its dependent on investors and the government actions this is what I think, others might think it's an entirely different issue.

But you should learn about the blockchain technology and stuff that is something thats important if you are into starting something with it.
It is true that the changes bitcoin could experience is indefinite and unpredictable. But it does not mean that we could not analyze bitcoin possible movement of its price and its transaction in the market because we can. We all know that trading has a lot in common with stock market wherein the basic principle is to always follow the trend of the price of bitcoin which result by the movement of the stock of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 378
Merit: 25
May 12, 2018, 10:48:12 AM
well basically, yes they have the same platforms, they both runs on the buying and selling, investors earn and lose with the same principles. yet in bitcoin, the market price is more unstable and unpredictable that it is more risky that stock market, bitcoin has higher volatility because it is digitally based and no international barriers, it has wider market than stocks.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 257
LuckyB.it is Back!
May 12, 2018, 10:44:54 AM
between the stock market and cryptocurrency tu have similarities but crypto is much more risky because the fluctuating price can change at any time and it does need more knowledge because anything can happen here
Stock market is more risky investment because if you invest in long term Bitcoin will make big profit in future. But if you invest in Stock market we don't predict the future possibilities this will make loss also in next year. So we decide our destination then research our best way finally pick the right platform. It is the proper way to invest in anything. But some peoples are expecting quick profit in short time it is impossible in Bitcoin.
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
May 12, 2018, 10:29:56 AM
There is a similarity in bitcoin and stock market  because they have the essence of trading something for the money of course and also it is about the timing as well. But, In cryptocurrency you should study the market price not in the way like stock market. Because it is more volatile than stock market and in stock market once the price decreases for sure it will be hard to increase.
Pages:
Jump to: