Pages:
Author

Topic: Stock market vs. Bitcoin??? - page 16. (Read 4593 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 501
August 15, 2017, 09:52:56 AM
Bitcoin brings you more profit right now, even if you just sit on your bitcoins.
But you must be careful because you are in charge of your wallet all alone.
When you buy stacks, you are registered as the owner of those stocks.
The only way to lose your money completely is when the firm you invested in goes belly up.
There are many ways to lose bitcoins, the price does not have to fall for that.
Activity: 406
Merit: 255
August 15, 2017, 09:43:09 AM
Yes, bitcoin can really bring in income much higher than stock trading in the stock market, but I do not agree with you that for trading bitcoin, basic knowledge is enough. The price of bitcoin does not have any patterns and therefore one must have a good intuition to trade in crypto currencies.
Activity: 588
Merit: 256
August 15, 2017, 06:36:56 AM
Hi traders!
Does somebody here do trading in stock market and also trading in bitcoin? Which is more profitable and safe?
Thanks ahead!
Both of course can be profitable if we know how, but I think if trading in the stock market profits will not be obtained instantly, because it requires a fairly long process because the market movement is fairly slow, but if we trade on bitcoin we will feel the benefits Faster because bitcoin price movements are faster than stock market movements.
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 2145
August 15, 2017, 06:03:44 AM
There's one very interesting and important difference between stocks and Bitcoin - BTC is traded 24/7, while stocks are traded only in certain hours. This means that time passes significantly faster for BTC, and this is one of the major factors why it is so volatile. This also means that you should be prepared for price changes while you are away from exchange, this can be done via built-in tools like stop-limits and even some advanced methods like writing your own bot with official API from your exchange platform.
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform
August 15, 2017, 06:01:37 AM
Hi traders!
Does somebody here do trading in stock market and also trading in bitcoin? Which is more profitable and safe?
Thanks ahead!

I'm just planning to invest in stocks market but this is what I observed base on my studying before entering it.

1. In stocks, the profit is very slow. It will take years to see your profit.

2. In bitcoin,it will only take a couple of days or months and you can get an instant profit.

Stock is safe because it is backed up by the government, bitcoin is decentralized but we do trust it.

Both of them are risky but bitcoin is better and profitable.

If you invested in a bitcoins about a month ago, you would've doubled you money, can't do that with stocks in large companies. A 10% return in a year is considered good.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
August 15, 2017, 05:45:50 AM
Hi traders!
Thanks ahead!
In terms of safety both are on par with each other since stock market is backed by the government while bitcoin is decentralized with no one controlling it so the price is always determined by supple and demand. In terms of profitability, I would go with bitcoin since one can get a return on their investment fast on bitcoin and multiply money faster. Stock market on the other hand takes a long time for one to get profit.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 328
August 15, 2017, 05:45:25 AM
Hi traders!
Thanks ahead!
I do engage on stock trading and i would say that in terms of money making or profits i would say that crypto currency is much more better because it will really give you fast profits unlike on stocks which it would really takes long time for you to harvest profits depending on the stock that you do have bought and regards to its movement stocks do move slowly which i can say its less risky than crypto trading.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
August 15, 2017, 05:38:57 AM
Hi traders!
Thanks ahead!
These are the things I know. First in Stock market, less profit but more predictable and safer. While in bitcoin, you can gain more profit due to its volatility yet it is hard to predict and more risky. Choose what applies to you, and what matters to you, the safer one yet with less profit or the bigger profit with a by more risky? Be the captain in your own money and decide what's best.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
August 15, 2017, 05:16:50 AM
Hi traders!
Thanks ahead!

first of all stocks market is different in each country, where i live the market is not in a good state right now. but last year it was good enough for a good investment.

bitcoin is also the same. back in 2013-2014 the price was falling. but ever since 2015 (and of course from 2009 to 2013) it has only been rising, making it a very good investment.

as for trading. both markets are good. you just have to know how to do it. stocks market movements are more predictable than crypto which makes it easier, or probably we can say "safer". but it is smaller profit. bitcoin and by extension altcoins are less predictable (specially alts) but their movements are huge. you can never see a 100% rise like altcoins in any other place!
this simply means if you have the experience you can make a good profit.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 620
August 15, 2017, 05:00:38 AM
Hi traders!
Thanks ahead!

I'm just planning to invest in stocks market but this is what I observed base on my studying before entering it.

1. In stocks, the profit is very slow. It will take years to see your profit.

2. In bitcoin,it will only take a couple of days or months and you can get an instant profit.

Stock is safe because it is backed up by the government, bitcoin is decentralized but we do trust it.

Both of them are risky but bitcoin is better and profitable.
Activity: 293
Merit: 100
August 15, 2017, 04:56:00 AM
Hi traders!
Thanks ahead!
Pages:
Jump to: