Pages:
Author

Topic: Stock market vs. Bitcoin??? - page 2. (Read 4588 times)

Activity: 395
Merit: 100
April 04, 2018, 12:13:08 PM
Stock market and bitcoins are similar in the sense that in both the financial markets there will be pump and dump in the market and investors normally look for the prices to drop to invest in a stock or a crypto coin and sells them when there is a hike in the market. In stock markets when one invest in a company stock there will be hike in the market but it will take five years or more to gain huge returns on your investment whereas in bitcoins when someone invest on bitcoins within a short interval of time the price of bitcoins goes up the rally which makes the investors to get onto the bitcoin technology as bitcoin network has changed many people's lives by investing in the bitcoins from rags to riches.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
April 04, 2018, 11:14:53 AM
They both have their own specific safety regulations so we cant compare them with each other. But i think bitcoins has more strict rules

You should consider investing in the stock market, but if you are a risk taker and want more than a coin, you are looking for something with lower risk and lower income
Activity: 258
April 04, 2018, 10:51:01 AM
Hi traders!
Does somebody here do trading in stock market and also trading in bitcoin? Which is more profitable and safe?
Thanks ahead!

First, we have to study the differences of these two investments before we end up and jump to a conclusion and made a choice.

Stocks are not risk-free assets, it is volatile and some investors are focus on stocks because of its income that promise to pay large dividends, but their prices do not rise much. There is no doubt that some people simply are better at playing the role of a stock market investor than others. When talking about somebody who has successfully worked his way through investing in the stock market, it is never a matter of luck but rather it is a certain personal characteristics that decide how successful they are.

Bitcoins are created through mining, a process by which users can solve equations using software and earn rewards or gifts in return. Bitcoin platform is instant and fast, have online and offline wallets in which the processing fee is just enough or minimal. The transactions are transparent but the identity is anonymous and what is visible is the address only. It is highly decentralized and no authority has control over it that makes powerful and risky. But because it is risky, it involves cyber crime and theft.

Currently the price of bitcoin is fluctuating but since there is a thorough study and analysis, I think it is in the right direction that would make us prosper in the near future.

With these characteristics, you can now decide what is more profitable and safe.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
April 03, 2018, 10:28:32 AM
Investing in stock market and bitcoin both are risky. But now if you talk about the best investment for a long term in between both then i will suggest you to buy stocks of such companies who is new in market and have a huge potential of growth. Or you can select such new companies which are under government subsidies.
Bitcoin has already seen its high value and i think the current situation of Bitcoin will take long time to again on track.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
April 03, 2018, 09:40:20 AM
The price is influenced by supply and demand, which affects supply and demand.

From the perspective of technical analysis, stock, foreign exchange and bitcoin can be analyzed and predicted in the same way, provided that the data is sufficient.
Activity: 309
Merit: 5
April 03, 2018, 09:21:29 AM
"I'm just planning to invest in stocks market but this is what I observed base on my studying before entering it.
1. In stocks, the profit is very slow. It will take years to see your profit.
2. In bitcoin,it will only take a couple of days or months and you can get an instant profit.
Both of them are risky but bitcoin is better and profitable."-quote

nope, I saw some stocks went 1000% gain in a single month, did ever bitcoin reach 1000% gain in a month? perhaps some altcoin does one example is this
http://edge.pse.com.ph/companyPage/stockData.do?cmpy_id=661
that's one misconception about stocks, another advantage of stocks is you will get dividends is like airdrop, but I'm suggesting to diversify your portfolio to some crypto for daily/weekly trading and stocks for a safer investment.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
April 03, 2018, 07:44:47 AM
For prodigious profit bitcoin is that the best and for moderate and insignificant profit stock trade is favored. On the off probability that we tend to discuss prosperity for our money, affirmative each bitcoin and securities exchange is not that secure. even so, considering the hazard issue and therefore the profit, i might opt for bitcoin since the hazard is same for each bitcoin and securities exchange square measure same. Be that because it could, the profit we tend to win are a few things x10 times of your interest in months from bitcoin.
Activity: 33
March 26, 2018, 06:50:25 AM
I think all altcoins are safe just different again bitcoin but I suggest to choose alt coin because its price is not like bitcoin which is very expensive and altcoin trading is more profitable than bitcoin
Activity: 294
March 26, 2018, 06:38:04 AM
For prodigious profit bitcoin is that the best and for moderate and insignificant profit stock trade is favored. On the off likelihood that we have a tendency to discuss welfare for our money, affirmative each bitcoin and securities exchange is not that protected . yet, considering the hazard issue and therefore the profit, i'd choose bitcoin since the hazard is same for each bitcoin and securities exchange area unit same. Be that because it could, the profit we have a tendency to win are a few things x10 times of your interest in months from bitcoin.
Activity: 322
March 25, 2018, 04:09:59 PM
Stock market and bitcoin are two different ways to make money. Bitcoin is very risky and not safe yet you can make a profit in a short period of time while you cannot make that amount of money with stock market because the profit is only noticeable in a long period yet is pretty safe because goverment regulates it.
Activity: 106
March 25, 2018, 02:55:07 PM
Hi traders!
Does somebody here do trading in stock market and also trading in bitcoin? Which is more profitable and safe?
Thanks ahead!

I do. Stock market is more safer but cryptos is more profitable. What you earn in crypto in days is what you earn in stocks in years. But be mindful that what you can earn is also what you can lose.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
March 25, 2018, 12:12:04 PM
Hi traders!
Thanks ahead!
For me, it will depend on the person what he will choose. But both sides is great to gain plenty of money. I just think that in the stock market the price of the stuff doesn’t fluctuate too much comparing in the bitcoin, but it always depends on the material that you are trading in the market. For example, like gas vs. bitcoin, we all know that in every minute bitcoin’s price rate change comparing to the gas amount. Gas amount changes but not every minute. Like I said it depends on the thing that you trade or market.  Smiley
Activity: 1120
Merit: 507
March 21, 2018, 08:33:13 AM
A stock market is well setup platform for dealing and discussing fiats all over the world. Its a globally trusted and accepted place Smiley
Everything in this world has its own pros and cons and that the ones who are there in stock since long time are no doubt very much satisfied with the performance of stock market but still we can’t deny the importance and worth of the crypto currencies especially when it comes to that of bitcoin. It is you who needs to decide in between both but I will grade bitcoin to be much better option from future perspective.
Activity: 926
March 20, 2018, 11:38:16 PM
Hi traders!
Thanks ahead!

I think bitcoin market is better than stock market, the risk is also less the bitcoin and its slack is also very much in bitcoin. Not only that bitcoin also has limited supply that makes the price will increase and when it goes down the rise will also be fast.
Activity: 139
Merit: 20
March 20, 2018, 11:24:00 PM
I am not in either of the things, nor in Bitcoins neither in stock market Wink
Activity: 700
March 20, 2018, 08:51:53 PM
Hi traders!
Thanks ahead!

I think crypto trading more profitable than stock market. Last year, cryptomarket have gain more x10 on market cap and growth on stocks market average per years is 15% if I am not mistake
Activity: 112
March 20, 2018, 08:30:30 PM
we are not yet accustomed to its constant price change, but ponder if it becomes a constant price will it be so interesting? Maybe we just get used to it, the exchange for him is like air.
Activity: 350
March 20, 2018, 09:16:33 AM
I think investing and trading Bitcoin and other altcoins is quite profitable. But long-term investments are safer. Although for many trade is a way of earning, and quite successfully.
Activity: 314
March 20, 2018, 09:13:10 AM
I prefer to use bitcoin, I dont have much knowledge stock market even my friend ask me to try it and I just focus in my works to be done in bitcoins world that's why I don't have enough time to take some time with stock market and it is easy for me to explore bitcoin in a few weeks that also lead me to put some investment in some coins that I use to make some big earnings at home.
Activity: 210
March 20, 2018, 09:00:31 AM
Investing in the stock markets require a lot of patience as making a considerable amount of profit on your investment is a slow process and could take a few years.Bitcoin has been famous for its volatile nature as there are massive swings in its value within a very small time period.

Therefore, buying bitcoins with the same amount of risk taken as investing in the share markets, could prove to be a swift alternative in terms of profit-making.
Pages:
Jump to: