Pages:
Author

Topic: Stock market vs. Bitcoin??? - page 4. (Read 4588 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
March 01, 2018, 02:00:58 PM
Stock market is supported by the government. But both bitcoin and stock market offer big opportunity to everyone. Stock market is good for long term investment while bitcoin is good for short term investment. Bitcoin is much profitable because of its frequent fluctuation but it is decentralized while stock market is supported by the government. The more you disperse your investment the more chance of success.
Activity: 364
February 28, 2018, 01:46:51 PM
Bitcoin is the best coin at cryptocurrency and almost all people wants to invest their money into bitcoin. Bitcoin is a limited coin and its price is very high so that all people can not able to invest their money into this coin.

If you can able to invest your money into this coin then you should do that because you have a great chance to get so much benefits from this coin. Stock market is also good place to earn money but it is very much risky and anytime anything can happen so that many people dislike it. If you give the responsibility to me to select a thing between them then I will select bitcoin for all of the things
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
February 28, 2018, 03:19:07 AM
For me, trading in Bitcoin seems more risky and your revenue will be very volatile.
For those stocks traded long enough in the market, the movement tends to slow down, which means you earns money relative slow,
But I don't agree with idea that investing in Bitcoin is more profitable.
Because high profit always comes with high risk, and you earn a lot in this month but probably lose a lot after next price correction.
So, it's just trade-off between risk(volatility) and profit. Just be careful about what you choose.
Activity: 43
February 28, 2018, 02:21:48 AM
Bet more, win more. Same in both stocks and crypto. Smiley
Activity: 55
Merit: 1
February 28, 2018, 02:17:55 AM
Obviously, the biggest profits always make by the biggest risk. Furthermore, the stock market's return is better than U.S. mkt's, which returns are higher than bond mkt or deposit.
Therefore, we should really treasure the experience of Stockprice, instead invest to much in /bitcoin Cry
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
February 28, 2018, 01:36:54 AM
In the stock market, profit is less, but more predictable and safer. In bitcoin, because of its volatility, you can get more profit, but it is hard to predict and the risk is greater.

Bitcoin will always be more popular than the stock market because we all know the power of bitcoin to make us rich.
Activity: 29
February 28, 2018, 01:14:09 AM
I think stocks and Bitcoin trading is the same risky but Bitcoin is the way much more profitable cause of the huge of fluctuation.
Activity: 224
February 28, 2018, 12:56:32 AM
Now we can be happy that there is no tax law applied to cryptocurrency as the US stock market suffers. This makes the cryptocurrency community grow faster.
Activity: 70
February 28, 2018, 12:47:43 AM
Crypto is still growing up and bitcoin is very safe
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
February 28, 2018, 12:46:08 AM
Hi traders!
Does somebody here do trading in stock market and also trading in bitcoin? Which is more profitable and safe?
Thanks ahead!

I'm just planning to invest in stocks market but this is what I observed base on my studying before entering it.

1. In stocks, the profit is very slow. It will take years to see your profit.

2. In bitcoin,it will only take a couple of days or months and you can get an instant profit.

Stock is safe because it is backed up by the government, bitcoin is decentralized but we do trust it.

Both of them are risky but bitcoin is better and profitable.
sorry to interrupt but i think i dont get it when you says "in stocks it will took years before seeing profit?maybe your pointing to those who has SMALL CAPITAL so i guess they should not enter stock exchange ,and thats right better invest here in bitcoin or maybe in altcoins small amount here can be got bigger in just a week or months if lucky enough
Activity: 85
February 28, 2018, 12:45:11 AM
For me sir bitcoin is safe and safe for investing because crypto market is growing up
Activity: 462
February 28, 2018, 12:26:31 AM
For colossal benefit bitcoin is the best and for moderate and insignificant benefit stock trade is favored. On the off chance that we discuss wellbeing for our cash, yes both bitcoin and securities exchange isn't that sheltered. Notwithstanding, considering the hazard factor and the benefit, I would go for bitcoin since the hazard is same for both bitcoin and securities exchange are same. Be that as it may, the benefit we win is something x10 times of your interest in months from bitcoin.
Activity: 77
February 20, 2018, 11:51:46 AM
Hi traders!
Does somebody here do trading in stock market and also trading in bitcoin? Which is more profitable and safe?
Thanks ahead!
I think both are good as a tool to gain income. In stock market you need money in order to earn as well as bitcoin, but in bitcoin you can also earn without investing cash just join in some campaigns and you can get an income. The advantage in stock market is that it back up by some companies and government which make it safer than bitcoin. But I think both are okay.
Activity: 63
February 20, 2018, 11:27:15 AM
In srilanka stock market is sucks but crypto market is growing up and bitcoins is a good invest method
Activity: 196
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
February 20, 2018, 11:24:29 AM
I have investments on both, in stock market I can be more relax, I think my money is safer because it is backed up by big companies even the government. Although it will really take some time before you can see and get your profit. While in Bitcoin, in a matter of weeks or months you will be able to see you profit and yeah it is very profitable.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
Bounty Detective
February 20, 2018, 11:06:57 AM
Hi traders!
Thanks ahead!

Profitable

for me investing in stock market take some time before your earn a good amount of profit .
while  in  Bitcoin you can earn a huge amount easy. for long term or short.

safest
Investing In stock Market is Legal because it talks about Company .
While investing in Bitcoin is kinda risky because it has the possibility to Pop like a bubble.
because you don't know if it is legal or illegal.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
February 20, 2018, 09:10:51 AM
Hi traders!
Thanks ahead!
I think Stock market or trading in Bitcoin is always exist risk which is the nature of the investment. Stock which listed to Stock exchanges, has been checked by the government where it released while Bitcoin is decentralized, so i think Stock market is safer but both if you are not prepared complete knowledge before joining Stock Market Exchanges or Bitcoin trading, i'm sure you will be lost your money. For Stock Market Exchanges you will need much knowledge while bitcoin is less. Bitcoin trading will bring much profit than Stock Market Exchanges which you need very long time to able see profit.
Activity: 116
February 20, 2018, 08:19:52 AM
Trading in coins can be more rewarding but so is the risk ...
Activity: 317
February 19, 2018, 12:21:28 AM
In my opinion bitcoin trading is easy and less risky as compared to the stock market. the main reason is that we have no knowledge of the stock and the brokers change the prices through different ways. but in bitcoin everyone knows the market and with in seconds they can made a transaction through internet everywhere. i prefer the bitcoin trading over stock market.

Bitcoin is more profitable because it has a higher rate of increase in value that benefits investors and users, because I believe that the stock market is safer but bitcoin is more profitable. The stock market is safer than Bitcoin because all transactions are documented and recorded without any temporary anonymity in Bitcoin, all hidden because decentralized
Activity: 336
January 31, 2018, 01:34:04 PM
Stock market and bitcoin has some similiarity but if you consider the project plan both of them are totally different. In stock market you have some shares, if the firm perform well you make money and if perform bad you loose money. In bitcoin, first of all it itself is a digital currency which price grows depending on it's demand and uses...
Pages:
Jump to: