Pages:
Author

Topic: Stocks Vs Crypto, Which is Better? - page 3. (Read 434 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 19
September 05, 2021, 11:15:54 PM
There are certain benefits and risks associated with investing in cryptocurrencies and stocks. With the development and popularity of digital economy trends, more people may be inclined to invest in cryptocurrencies. The volatility of cryptocurrency prices is an advantage for investors, who can benefit from buying and selling currencies through price fluctuations. And there are cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin that are suitable for long-term investment, which can get high profits as the price continues to rise.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 629
September 05, 2021, 11:06:10 PM
Both can be profitable if you know what you're getting into. I have a friend who are doing good investing on stocks and he's been investing on it for 2 years now. While I am more fond investing on crypto and though I also have experience investing on both, I still prefer crypto because of the possibility to earn huge even on a short period (of course depending on the coins I invested).

Nevertheless both has risk, thats why its a must to fill your mind with knowledge to understand how it works and possibly know what to expect.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
September 05, 2021, 10:41:46 PM
what about in older years because i think stock has already been there before cryptos and i think it had a prevous boom  but cryptocurency as well ,
 i remember the first big boom of crypto happened in the late 2017 .
 die hard stocks fans wont just quit and switch to the other just because the boom is over but they stay because they know it will come back ,
same as with the people in crypto .
Activity: 1484
Merit: 326
September 05, 2021, 09:59:48 PM
After the stock investment boom in mid-2020, now the investment trend is shifting to cryptocurrency (digital currency). In mid-2021, cryptocurrency seized a lot of public attention because it had spiked sharply several times.

both had risks and personally i think for the long term investment crypto bitcoin are much better than stock. both have the same risk. and as a person who believes in bitcoin, my prediction is that the price of bitcoin will be much higher than it is today, considering today's crypto technology is always innovating and new things are always popping up compared to the stock market which has always been like that.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 259
September 05, 2021, 09:36:58 PM
It will look good for those who already understand how the market works, both stocks and crypto can be profitable when they already have extensive knowledge, because basically not everyone can master both, it's better to choose one to explore.
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
September 05, 2021, 08:52:04 PM
Crypto is better because it's still growing at a much faster rate as stocks. On average, it is easier to make money from good crypto coins but everyone realy needs to do research. Not every coin is a good coin, and we need to be caution of scams.
Activity: 686
Merit: 28
PUGG.io
September 05, 2021, 07:35:06 PM
all investments have the risk of loss both stocks and crypto. I prefer cryto for investment than stocks, crypto has many advantages such as easy, cheap trading fees and can use small capital. what makes me love crypto the most is decentralization. as you said always analyze before investing
Activity: 2674
Merit: 625
September 05, 2021, 07:53:52 PM
After the stock investment boom in mid-2020, now the investment trend is shifting to cryptocurrency (digital currency). In mid-2021, cryptocurrency seized a lot of public attention because it had spiked sharply several times.
Elon Musk's tweet on his personal Twitter, has become one of the factors that cryptocurrency is ogled by many people. However, if you don't want to lose, you can't just invest. Therefore, in-depth understanding and analysis is required before deciding to invest.
What is your opinion ?
Understanding and analysis should really be in default because diving into something specially with investment without having these factors or qualities then you are just purely doing suicide or gambling.
Always be considerate and be aware on the risk involved and im not really that much making in correlation between crypto investment towards those traditional investment because if i were to say then
those are still worth imho if you do have the money to invest on and it cant really be denied that when it comes to security then there no doubt that traditional investments does offer or have it.
Better is on the sense of profits then you can really see on your very own eyes on which one.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
September 05, 2021, 07:52:00 PM
Stocks are still good instruments for investing, but crypto is the future. Tokenisation is coming and we will see security tokens rising in the nearest few yers I think.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
September 05, 2021, 07:46:11 PM
In my opinion and experience, crypto currency has a  better access and potential to increase . It has no boundaries and regulations yet. For its market it can have billions of people participating in just a series of keyboard tapping and mouse clicking.  Real time data is always available 24/7 so making it more flexible for the investor what to do and decide .
Activity: 784
Merit: 252
September 05, 2021, 03:33:39 PM
Why not pick the two and compare over the weekend what is the fundamental difference in profitability between crypto and stocks? You just have to experiment on your own questions. Because for me, investing in crypto has become the main choice by accepting all the risks.
In conclusion and will know after all you choose which investment sector is profitable.
Activity: 49
Merit: 1
September 05, 2021, 03:01:52 PM
Elon Musk's tweet on his personal Twitter, has become one of the factors that cryptocurrency is ogled by many people. However, if you don't want to lose, you can't just invest. Therefore, in-depth understanding and analysis is required before deciding to invest.
What is your opinion ?

There are many growth stocks than can outperform many cryptos like Tesla, Nvidia, Moderna, etc.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1023
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 05, 2021, 02:47:06 PM
Both are great!. But I like crypto more, the crypto market has many ways for us to make money, not necessarily we just trade to make money. Besides daily trading, we can earn money by investing in ICOs, participating in airdops, AMA events and participating in bounty campaigns. With crypto, we can start with small capital even without capital we can also participate.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 252
September 05, 2021, 01:30:11 PM
You are right that deep understanding and analysis is required, but how long do you have to wait for all of this to get to its roots?
A simple example that I experienced recently: my brother wants to invest but he doesn't have deep knowledge and knowledge, but he believes that crypto has changed my life, he just wants to be a holder, spend his first $1000 deposited with me to buy Bitcoin from exchange and then withdraw to the wallet I have provided.
Until now he never knew the deep understanding you mean, he just had faith in Bitcoin and held it for the future.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
September 05, 2021, 02:26:53 PM
I had a bad experience with stock trading. I often get margin calls, and it really cost me a lot. in crypto, I didn't experience anything like that. Even though the price fell deeply, before I sold the coins I was holding, I didn't really lose. I can keep waiting until the price goes up again. So I think crypto is better than stocks. but when it comes to profit, stocks can give us 100x profit in just a few days. but the risk is also very large. that's why crypto became my choice.
I also incurred loses while trading stock, I tried all my possible best but all proved abortive, a lot of fundamentals news affect stock trading, I had to divert to crypto trading which is more preferable than stock trading I had been earning some small profits consistently. Cryptocurrencies overall market sentiment is either bullish or bearish once the market is bullish I take long trades, I usually bought at dip and sell at high likewise in a bearish market I do short and earn profits, it's more easier if the trader can master candlestick patterns.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
September 05, 2021, 01:57:11 PM
I think they both have different advantages and levels of risk, if I have a large capital, then I will divide it into two parts, 50% cryptocurrency 50% shares, because cryptocurrency investment price movements are very volatile, we can be rich and poor overnight, while stock movements are relatively stable and very suitable for long-term investment
Activity: 1442
Merit: 700
September 05, 2021, 01:06:40 PM
What is your opinion ?

I Don't Understand The World Of Stocks At All, If Asked Which Is Better Between Stocks and Crypto I Will Of course Answer With Crypto (Because I Don't Understand Stocks)

As Far As I Know, Playing Stocks Is Very Complicated, What's More Difficult To Get Data & News (IMO), The Beginning Why I Entered The Crypto World Was Its Easy Access To Get Information Like The Latest Updates Of Certain Projects. Many things trigger movement in crypto, unlike stocks which I find a bit difficult for me to understand.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 2313
September 05, 2021, 12:59:12 PM
What is your opinion ?

Depends.

There are more opportunities in crypto. Maybe not now because the prices are against close to their ATH's but they'll come down again eventually. Stocks are just boring and pointless. I don't recommend stocks at all. They are also at their ATH's too.

Also crypto is a very broad term. I can understand that you mean the big companies or index funds when you say stocks but crypto isn't that simple. There are many shitcoins out there which might never make a move.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 11
September 05, 2021, 12:55:43 PM
Basically it's all depend which option of investment between these two you found yourself suitable personally I prefer cryptocurrency investment because I think there is huge benefits in cryptocurrency space although there are huge risks as well but risks are in any kind investment, we just need to pick right moment with better understanding.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 103
September 05, 2021, 12:38:04 PM
What is your opinion ?

I think stocks and crypto are both good with the goal of making a profit on what is invested.
but I am more inclined to invest in crypto when compared to stocks, the reason is because investing in crypto is that we ourselves manage the money we have, while stock investments have other parties who manage our money, for me it is very vulnerable if my finances are managed by third parties. other.
Pages:
Jump to: