Pages:
Author

Topic: Stocks Vs Crypto, Which is Better? - page 4. (Read 434 times)

Activity: 1428
Merit: 275
BitByte Crypto: https://link3.to/bitbytecrypto
September 05, 2021, 12:27:30 PM
If anyone's having great skill for doing the perfect TA/FA, than it won't matter of being into crypto or stock market as ups & downs are everywhere. We just need to be professional trader/investor so that market won't effect on our portfolio. But personally i prefer crypto more than stocks though i used mirror protocol to trade synthetic assets of stock market.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1069
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 05, 2021, 12:16:15 PM
Stocks are more predictable. And you can buy them as much as you want when they crash. In crypto, it's hard to find where the market is heading and what the real resistance are.
Technical and fundamental analysis for trading works better in stocks, there's some degree of fundamentals with some coins and a bit technical for most, it's still harder as we don't know what to expect from it as it's not as regulated and regularly audited like real companies.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
September 05, 2021, 11:56:59 AM
The volatility of crypto could be seen by people as an advantage that is why they make more money in cryptos. When you make more money in crypto than in stock, I guess you can say crypto is better.  

We have lots of people loses money though because of the volatility as well. For them, they may hate crypto market but I don't think they will really quit when they know there is money to earn in crypto.
Activity: 821
Merit: 100
Volare.network
September 05, 2021, 11:42:05 AM
I had a bad experience with stock trading. I often get margin calls, and it really cost me a lot. in crypto, I didn't experience anything like that. Even though the price fell deeply, before I sold the coins I was holding, I didn't really lose. I can keep waiting until the price goes up again. So I think crypto is better than stocks. but when it comes to profit, stocks can give us 100x profit in just a few days. but the risk is also very large. that's why crypto became my choice.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
September 05, 2021, 11:18:50 AM
Both were good but i personally will pick crypto over stock. Crypto was 24 hours of trade and it will never stopped except the exchange sites were terminating its service.
I have been comparing both and i have invested into the several stocks and it takes a very very long time to recover but in crypto it takes a few months to recover my loses. In the crypto anything can happen.
The digital currency much more easy to be maintained and it can also give so many advantages to the holders rather than stocks.
You can see that there are lots of features available in the market such as staking, farming, NFT, trade and many more. This is why people shift to the crypto.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 104
September 05, 2021, 11:04:16 AM
After the stock investment boom in mid-2020, now the investment trend is shifting to cryptocurrency (digital currency). In mid-2021, cryptocurrency seized a lot of public attention because it had spiked sharply several times.
Elon Musk's tweet on his personal Twitter, has become one of the factors that cryptocurrency is ogled by many people. However, if you don't want to lose, you can't just invest. Therefore, in-depth understanding and analysis is required before deciding to invest.
What is your opinion ?
Pages:
Jump to: