Pages:
Author

Topic: Stolen bitcoins (blockchain.info) - page 3. (Read 555 times)

Activity: 368
Merit: 107
April 18, 2018, 10:22:36 AM
It can not be recovered in any way. Hackers steal your private key or wallet seed. It's gone without you knowingly or unknowingly. It can be caused by virus attacks. Blockquane is security but your account is not. Stay away from virus and hackers attacks. The private key always keeps the private.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
April 18, 2018, 08:50:18 AM
Perhaps the person who did this (transferred coins from my wallet) reads and visits this forum, I want to know how he (they) did it and the ability to get a refund for these funds, as they are important to me (unfortunately).
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
April 18, 2018, 08:34:50 AM
Make sure that your blockchain is secure ? Blockchain is fully secured, When you login your Blockchain account that gives you an option to authorize your account through your e-mail account, So that's why may be you had done a little mistake with your account or keep it insecure, otherwise it's totally secured. And there is no option for recover your BTC. Don't worry it could be an experience so learn to mistake and be a perfect men..  Smiley
Activity: 193
Merit: 2
Team Saturn
April 18, 2018, 08:00:29 AM
I suggest you wipe whole pc :/ If you do not know how they got access to your wallet, possibly virus or keylogger?

Maybe time to set up a cold wallet?
April 18, 2018, 07:23:26 AM
Is there any database of addresses that belong to hackers/exchangers/etc?
How to determine whose address is this? As a result, my coins went to the address where 1400 BTC passed, this is not a "normal" address.

https://blockchain.info/ru/address/1NS4fp3T6Vq4D7v9BpdwBZ4fws8pzcC266
April 18, 2018, 07:09:24 AM
and I had two factor authentication.

In this case I think that you have stored the private key or the seed of your wallet in a way somebody got access to it.
Because with this info anybody can re-create a copy of your wallet, with the password of his choice, without 2FA and can send your money away.

I can not find the saved private key and seed.

And I don't understand why service support blockchain.info so long replies and until there is no answer.
April 18, 2018, 07:03:03 AM
Bitcoin transactions are irreversible, so you can't get them back

But if you know HOW it happened you can prevent a future occurrence.

How do you usually access your wallet? Do you use the website on a PC? Or a mobile app?
Were you given a seed phrase (a set of 12 or so words)? How did you store the seed?
If you're using a PC then you should do a full scan of it for malware.

Phishing is missing from this list so I'll also ask: did you click onto a link (maybe from an e-mail) to log in to your blockchain account?

No, as I recall, I passed not what links. This wallet is open to me for a long time and there came a reward for mining, yesterday it formed 2000$ at the rate and they were transferred to another address. I've raised this amount(
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6205
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
April 18, 2018, 07:01:17 AM
and I had two factor authentication.

In this case I think that you have stored the private key or the seed of your wallet in a way somebody got access to it.
Because with this info anybody can re-create a copy of your wallet, with the password of his choice, without 2FA and can send your money away.
April 18, 2018, 06:56:09 AM
Yes, I understand, but unlike other coins, all bitcoin transactions are visible and it is not so anonymous, perhaps it was a mass hacking of wallets.
I came in from my phone (iOS) and from my computer, and I had two factor authentication.
I did not receive any notification in the mail about the entrance, as I did not confirm the withdrawal.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6205
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
April 18, 2018, 06:53:45 AM

How do you usually access your wallet? Do you use the website on a PC? Or a mobile app?
Were you given a seed phrase (a set of 12 or so words)? How did you store the seed?

Phishing is missing from this list so I'll also ask: did you click onto a link (maybe from an e-mail) to log in to your blockchain account?
Activity: 322
Merit: 363
39twH4PSYgDSzU7sLnRoDfthR6gWYrrPoD
April 18, 2018, 06:49:57 AM

April 18, 2018, 06:00:42 AM
Hello!

Yesterday I stole bitcoins from my wallet blockchain.info how it happened I still did not understand. The answer from the service support I have not yet received.
How to get them back? Are there any ways? Who to ask for help?

I really important is the amount that was stolen(

That's the transaction that was: https://blockchain.info/tx/5d2ed2b2a5f909f84895eb1c93a71eb097f1a02443befa9b19f4d6b87ff014e5
Pages:
Jump to: