Pages:
Author

Topic: STOP AirDROP SCAM! - page 3. (Read 659 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 4
March 13, 2018, 07:52:40 PM
STOP AirDROP SCAM!
Lately there have been too many airdrop-sсams! I propose to add to this topic all Airdrops who do not pay, as well as informing about those that paid!
And yes, I understand that Airdrop is a charity!
indeed the saddest when I follow the AirDROP is almost done, they run away without giving clear information. Your idea is good Hope the future AirDROP has a great responsibility towards the participants.
Activity: 686
Merit: 105
March 13, 2018, 07:01:21 PM
The situation with airdrops is really bad. Frequently payment does not come. It is rare to find a good project.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
March 13, 2018, 02:48:51 PM
you are right mostly airdrops are fakes, they build the commmunity very easily and then some groups lately change the names and converted to signals.. i faced many when i was newbie...  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
March 13, 2018, 02:45:59 PM
In recent weeks I have seen a noticeable increase in announcements of new airdrops. Last year I participated in some but it was just a waste of time, because either they did not pay, or they paid some token with no value. The bounty campaigns are much better
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
March 13, 2018, 02:43:46 PM
Very cool that you touched on this topic, a lot of Airdrops turn out to be Scams and because of them an honest project can be difficult to develop their audience, because the trust to Airdrop is lost!
Activity: 266
Merit: 7
March 13, 2018, 02:42:09 PM
Need to hire some managers to clean bounty board . I see many trash-airdrop-topic in that board
Activity: 2926
Merit: 722
CoinPoker.com
March 13, 2018, 02:41:24 PM
STOP AirDROP SCAM!
Lately there have been too many airdrop-sсams! I propose to add to this topic all Airdrops who do not pay, as well as informing about those that paid!
Back in the old days on where those airdrops are still worth to join since only a few doesn't give you out some tokens but now almost 90% of them doesn't even tend to give you out even no matter how many times you register or signed forms and follow instructions giving out emails and other information but you end up on receiving nothing and in most worst case is that some people did able to make some investments.
Activity: 243
March 13, 2018, 02:39:11 PM
Good topic, since many of project are creating only for purpose gambling. We are need serious project that will bring serious investor to support your long project working. But sadly, many of them will going to scam after got money. How could this have a good effect on the progress of crypto to be more acceptable over the world.
Activity: 294
Merit: 106
March 13, 2018, 02:33:56 PM
STOP AirDROP SCAM!

Very rarely I participate in airdrops, and only those that I take from this forum. Tried to participate in airdrops from Twitter, paid only in 1 of 10 cases.
Airdrops like bounties, most often, pay after the end of ICO. Therefore, it is very difficult to track them.
Activity: 774
Merit: 250
March 13, 2018, 02:24:47 PM
Yes this is a real problem. There were too many and more than half frank scams. Need some kind of control would be in this forum.

Lately there are many scams in the forum because of this airdrop. We should be careful on choosing an airdrop and good for us to find the legit airdrop. Many airdrops daily so scam should be stop.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
March 13, 2018, 12:09:36 PM
I think we should find out some way to control the number of Airdrop in this forum Smiley. There are so many airdrops and more than a half of these airdrop are trash or scam but a lot of people still join these airdrop and hope that they'll be able to earn thousands dollar just by joining airdrop only. LOL. I don't really want to join airdrop cause I don't want my ETH address become a trashcan. LOL.

the eth address is not a big problem. You can always add a new myetherwallet. you can even take a single MEW for each airdrop. you do not need his good MEW. whoever takes his good MEW for Airdrop is very risky
Activity: 252
Merit: 105
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
March 13, 2018, 12:05:52 PM
I think we should find out some way to control the number of Airdrop in this forum Smiley. There are so many airdrops and more than a half of these airdrop are trash or scam but a lot of people still join these airdrop and hope that they'll be able to earn thousands dollar just by joining airdrop only. LOL. I don't really want to join airdrop cause I don't want my ETH address become a trashcan. LOL.
Activity: 308
March 13, 2018, 12:01:37 PM
STOP AirDROP SCAM!
I do not think this is a good idea. It turns out that these same scammers you will additionally advertise. Black advertising is also useful for them Smiley
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
March 13, 2018, 11:59:36 AM
Airdrops don't pay if the Softcap is not reached - so if the project isn't funded then the bounty / airdrop campaigns don't get paid. It's not necessarily a scam as a risk of joining a project that isn't going very well.
Activity: 350
March 13, 2018, 11:56:10 AM
Yes this is a real problem. There were too many and more than half frank scams. Need some kind of control would be in this forum.
Activity: 1330
C O M B O
March 13, 2018, 11:53:44 AM
STOP AirDROP SCAM!

I think you can see which one is better for you to follow from the various airdrops that have sprung up. not necessarily all you follow. of course you have to assess and learn it. and if you do not get an airdrop token, it does not mean a scam. the participants may have exceeded the specified limit.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
March 13, 2018, 11:51:42 AM
yes I think it can not be dismissed because here are still many things that smell criminalism so you better not join the airdrop program for now.
Activity: 318
March 13, 2018, 11:50:18 AM
STOP AirDROP SCAM!

Yes, I have left airdrop, airdrop just wasted my time. it's better to play in the signature bounty because it's so much nicer.
Activity: 379
Merit: 251
March 13, 2018, 11:45:02 AM
Before Airdrop scam, the ICO scams should be stopped. Just today there is news of Dadi ICO losing the KYC details of its users. All the personal details of its users has been lost to hackers. The focus currently should be the ICO scams first.
Activity: 476
March 13, 2018, 11:41:29 AM
These scammers are the problem that cryptos are having that makes government to think that ICO is scam and decided to heavily to regulate it which in turn create turmoil in the market making the nose diving of the crypocurrency prices. The Airdrop scammers will always ask for donations and promise to give a certain amount   of their fake coin which they will never give.
Pages:
Jump to: