Pages:
Author

Topic: STOP AirDROP SCAM! - page 4. (Read 659 times)

Activity: 251
Merit: 103
Borderless for the People, Frictionless for the Ba
March 13, 2018, 11:40:05 AM
Whenever there is a fraud, I hope you will study hard, do your homework and select good projects.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 101
March 13, 2018, 11:36:05 AM
sometime I think if airdrop scam that what is benefit for DEV?
you not pay just join airdrop
but yes many airdrop not pay of reward so just learn and think before join
Activity: 868
Merit: 100
March 13, 2018, 11:31:49 AM
Thank you for starting the thread. Yes, I agree that there are many such projects where it's nothing more than just a scam. They ask us for ETH address and then either the project closes or they simple scam us after ICO is over. So, whatever the case may be, I think we just need to be careful with such projects. I hope that this thread will help us save some time and energy.

Let's keep updating this and educating the masses.
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
-= OI =-
March 13, 2018, 11:31:35 AM
STOP AirDROP SCAM!
Lately there have been too many airdrop-sсams! I propose to add to this topic all Airdrops who do not pay, as well as informing about those that paid!
And yes, I understand that Airdrop is a charity!

i think not all airdrop like but....
i can say 75% scam....
therefore, i am 100% not enter the airdrop campaign.
i think bounty better than airdrop.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
March 13, 2018, 11:29:37 AM
Nowadays, there are a lot of airdrop scams that are currently happening. A lot of airdrops needs you to give them eth which is every suspicious. Even some airdrops do not given tokens even if you signed up. Mostly are turning into shitcoins and scams. It is very discouraging to join especially now that the airdrop scam schemes are rampant.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
March 13, 2018, 11:06:55 AM
STOP AirDROP SCAM!
Lately there have been too many airdrop-sсams! I propose to add to this topic all Airdrops who do not pay, as well as informing about those that paid!

airdrops are really turning to shitcoins and scams mostly. That doesn't apply to all of them, some of them seemed to be also right, but % is low. If you get something for free, you can't expect much in return anyway
Activity: 826
Merit: 252
March 13, 2018, 11:05:25 AM
STOP AirDROP SCAM!

Finally, someone say just like me, never join airdrop wasting time and some of them have no value payment. Already leave airdrop since January 2018 and will go forever, never come back again and decides to join bounty program only. I have 50 airdrop and only 12 can exchange into crypto in low value of course. Simple task make us interesting to join but now I know join airdrop is wrong. Let's do something else and see you next time.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
March 13, 2018, 10:55:08 AM
I also hate to those who are not serious with the projects and seeking only profits from investors, but no one forbids anyone to make, I just reminded not to invest. and during the airdrop was free then list only no one knew where the successful project
Activity: 238
Merit: 106
March 13, 2018, 10:39:55 AM
STOP AirDROP SCAM!

They should be and also ICO scams they are so genius. They pretend to be legit in months and propose nice to the community. They are great actors and actress it seems that we should check first their personalities and also read their whitepapers if their project really have a future. But for me its no big deal if they scam me or not I don't put out any cents for them so its their problem if their scammers or not. Just avoid using your KYC for them.
Activity: 700
Merit: 300
March 13, 2018, 10:38:53 AM
STOP AirDROP SCAM!

I think there are the whole projects which turns out scam so as compared to that one I don't think airdrops is big thing. You tell me how can we control the airdrops if the whole projects are getting scammed many times. It's all about the project itself which makes the related bounty programs and airdrops go scam. We can not pre predict which project might be doing fishy things unless and until we try them out. It's better we take the responsibility by ourselves to enrol into projects which are worth something. It's better to study things and then invest into them.

Airdrops sometimes are the reason for the ICO projects fall and later on the whole project could run away with your moeny. So it's better to be careful about it that's all we can do.
Activity: 313
Merit: 11
March 13, 2018, 10:31:28 AM
STOP AirDROP SCAM!
most of airdrop is Scam thats true but joining airdrop you not lose anything unless you invest in their project even most of airdrop is a scam there it is also airdrop that give decent amount. I already earn $1000 in just in 3 months just doing airdrop .
Activity: 118
Merit: 0
March 13, 2018, 10:27:53 AM
STOP AirDROP SCAM!
The only thing thing that can help yourself to save from this scam airdrop is to not get easily be blind with the offer. Better to join in any bounty campaign managing by establish bounty manager.
Activity: 134
Merit: 10
quarkchain.io
March 13, 2018, 10:23:52 AM
It's a good idea to keep a thread open for reporting air drops which doesn't pay out.

I'm sick of signing up to new air drops daily, knowing that I won't see any tokens deposited from 80% of them.

Scammy fuckers.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
March 13, 2018, 10:22:56 AM
They will not stop, I am very worried. The point is we have to be really careful before following the airdrop.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
March 13, 2018, 10:21:59 AM
Scam or not scam,if too much is given by airdrop then the ICO price is worth nothing.
Airdrop must be proportional at the global capitalisation.
Activity: 434
March 13, 2018, 10:19:50 AM
This is really disgusting when some people use crypto for SCAM... Crypto was invented to implement technologies easier
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
March 13, 2018, 10:15:39 AM
We can not do something about it weather an Airdrop would pay or not or if it is a scam because it is just free token that gets distributed by the ICO, if there will be an available one then that can be a luck for you but most Airdrop doesn't give their token after you sign in to their Airdrop, Most of the time it will be before the ICO had ended that they will give the tokens, And the only Airdrop that I see that we can say as a scam if the form would require to put your private key so be careful.
Activity: 476
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
March 13, 2018, 10:10:13 AM
STOP AirDROP SCAM!
now many scam airdrop programs, like suits to distinguish them. but still a lot of airdrop also pay.
various threads have been discussed about airdrop scam and there are give tips to avoid it. unfortunately I do not save the link thread.
Activity: 450
March 13, 2018, 10:00:14 AM
ICO will become a rarity soon. Many countries seek to regulate this method of attracting money. I think that it remains not long to deal with the dregs.
Activity: 532
March 13, 2018, 09:39:05 AM
STOP AirDROP SCAM!
Really hurt when you follow all the rules and in the end tokens do not come. but I do not see the point in this list because what you can do if the company has not paid, than we will put in this case to each other. But those that are currently relevant - this is a good idea.
Pages:
Jump to: