Pages:
Author

Topic: Stop badmouthing new projects - page 12. (Read 2309 times)

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1
May 01, 2019, 10:29:52 AM
Now I also feel that there are many investors who are beginning to not believe in the new Project. It is unfortunate that there are many scam projects. Indeed there are still good new projects, but I'm sure it's very difficult to get investors.
Activity: 209
Merit: 6
April 30, 2019, 11:56:00 PM
99% of ICOs are scam, I'm not saying they are not, we are all tired of fake projects getting released day by day but let's not forget that many companies are just starting to take huge advantage of blockchain technology, the experiment with blockchain technology is ongoing which will actually giving birth to more newer projects,its left for us to choose wisely, cryptocurrency is advancing....

1)old coins and tokens are good and many prefer to invest in them than newer projects to limit there risks, not a bad idea but I want to share a simple example with you, a master will never remain a master forever
e.g there was a time when android version 2.3 is the best on Android phone, so how many of you can still use the 2.3 when you've already have the taste of 7,8.0,8.1,9 OS? The difference  is marginal,newer projects will and should be able to surpass the old ones

2)binance is the most favoured among biggest exchanges we have in crypto space and the bnb token is growing bigger due to IEO whatever and bnb crossing to its own blockchain, not a bad move but do you think binance will be this great in years to come?  Experiments gives birth to more greater and more advanced ideas and I can boldy say that we will see better exchange that will beat binance in the future, take it or leave it.

3)monero is the king of privacy coins as they named it, in fact yes I accept, I am a fan of xmr myself but lately many new privacy coins are flowing in and the one I'm most bullish on since 2018 is veil, seems better to me, this is not an investment advice though, just sharing my own personal opinion that we needs more newer projects to take blockchain and cryptocurrency tech to higher levels.

No one is the most wise, you will always see someone who will surpass you, no matter what and I think it's the same thing to coins and tokens .
1994 best cars aren't the best anymore
Best old PC in the past can't keep up with today's hexacore PC's.
Take your time to do your own research, we still have many good projects that will come out and if you are the type that have the mindset of new coins are bad you will surely miss the opportunity

I love this topic so much that I would reward you merits if I had any  Grin unfortunately I don't..  but you're simply just right ... we just have to be careful on the kind of project we put in our money
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
April 30, 2019, 11:55:43 PM
people aren't doing that for no reason, the new projects are actually horrible that is why everyone hates them. for a very long time now we are not seeing good projects come out anymore. in the past 2 years there has been at least 2000 new projects and only 1 or 2 of them were decent enough to be called a "cryptocurrency" the rest of the 1998 projects were pure shitcoins with majority of them being ICOs or any alternative name they call it these days like IEO...
otherwise all of us are desperately waiting for good projects to come out and start actually competing with bitcoin instead of pump and dump coins that advertise fake competition that doesn't exist and vanish when they are done pumping.

Quite agree, even the projects which I deemed promising are no longer around, you can be never too sure.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
April 30, 2019, 11:46:02 PM
A key distinction is the product itself and whether or not a startup can generate revenue, expand its user base and become a viable long term proposition not specifically when it was released as some platforms, protocols, dapps, etc. get superseded very quickly, but the projects that tend to last and become well established generally have a proven track record in terms of development as well as an effective marketing strategy and these are the best assets to have in your portfolio
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
April 30, 2019, 11:31:21 PM
That is the effect of the many fraudulent new projects that cause loss of trust from bounty workers or investors, so new projects are always assumed to be bad.
Though a new project is an embryo of a coin that can become popular and expensive, as long as all work well and responsibly.
you are right, it is very difficult now to regain investor confidence in the ICO. they are too afraid to invest in it.

but now Ico has started to look better and some good projects have started to grow, i hope in the future it will be even better and investors will trust ICO again.
Activity: 397
Merit: 10
April 30, 2019, 11:17:38 PM
Yes it is true surely something would come and replace the best alt-coins or even Bitcoin .
But as of now we don't really have to bad mouth them since most of the new projects are already destroying their reputation and the trust of the investors.

That is the effect of the many fraudulent new projects that cause loss of trust from bounty workers or investors, so new projects are always assumed to be bad.
Though a new project is an embryo of a coin that can become popular and expensive, as long as all work well and responsibly.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
April 29, 2019, 03:23:14 PM
Yes it is true surely something would come and replace the best alt-coins or even Bitcoin .
But as of now we don't really have to bad mouth them since most of the new projects are already destroying their reputation and the trust of the investors.
Activity: 479
Merit: 100
Enter the future of gaming
April 29, 2019, 02:55:34 PM
I don't think 99% of the new tokens are scam in my opinion, only a few new projects are scam and that might be very imprint on the hearts of investors, because that makes the name of the new project no longer trusted
I agree, sterotypes have appeared, that all projects are fraudulent, this is not true, there are many new worthy projects that enter the market almost every day, new coins appear on the stock exchanges, every day.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
April 29, 2019, 02:33:13 PM
It seems to me that a lot of new projects are really honest and trustworthy, the decrease in the number of ICOs is associated with a decrease in the activity of scammers.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
April 29, 2019, 02:23:08 PM
I don't agree with what you write here. There is no reason to blame the average people and new projects for the failed roadmap. New projects always consider the market conditions but they can't do anything sometimes.
Activity: 686
Merit: 277
April 29, 2019, 02:15:37 PM
~~snip
You deserve to be a cryptocurrency professor or a counselor because you really talked sense in your article, reading your article really brought the hope that I have lost in new projects back. I must confess to you that I use to badmouth new projects too because I felt they are the problems why ICO is dyeing, since most of the ones we have been seeing are scams, but at the same time, the good ones cannot be punished for the sins committed by the bad ones.

Instead of really badmouthing all the new projects existing, we can just try our best to get the good ones out through our research and focus more on promoting those ones. Thanks mate for your write up, it was really worth the time I spent in reading it.
Activity: 415
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
April 29, 2019, 01:54:46 PM
And what remains for people? Because many people today understand that investment is a very terrible thing, and it is such investments that can really kill your wallet and deposit. It's terrible, but true.
but back again to the basic principle where every investment has a risk so how we can manage that risk to be smaller.
if we can understand it and apply it, I'm sure it won't be terrible.
Activity: 546
April 29, 2019, 01:51:30 PM
And what remains for people? Because many people today understand that investment is a very terrible thing, and it is such investments that can really kill your wallet and deposit. It's terrible, but true.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 605
April 29, 2019, 01:09:22 PM

yes we don't have to be biased towards new projects they can be successful or not, we just have to do a good research before investing in, see the solidity of the team if it already have experience, if the idea is valid and have a chance of success on the market, the road map...
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
April 29, 2019, 12:20:32 PM
Almost all new projects are one-day projects. You can verify this. They do not make any updates and place their projects on ready-made platforms ETH TRON.... Many new projects do not have any product and due to the fact that now a very meager investment in any new project ( even if it is good) they will not be able to develop due to lack of funding. And in the future it is a very long way out in the listing on the stock exchange and the drop in the price of coins by 50-90 %.
Activity: 840
Merit: 516
April 28, 2019, 02:30:19 PM
I agree with the OP that by time, there will be more cryptocurrencies and exchanges that are more innovative than current ones. But, it doesnt mean there will be currency that stronger or more innovative than Bitcoin. I mean that Bitcoin will be always leading blockchain product and if Bitcoin dies, it means that crypto world is dead.
Bitcoin will always be the strongest in its own space come lifetime, new projects coming up all have their own purpose and what their coin will function for, it is not that people or users have giving up on investors or new projects, the means of which they are being projected is what many people have issue with.

Why is it that any project that goes on IEO platform gets sold out within minutes of starting it, are they still not investors or people that believe in new projects supporting it?The problem we have is with ICO arena that has been corrupted, and what we need to be looking out for now is how to revive this great ICO that has been of benefit to all of us.
Activity: 532
April 28, 2019, 02:27:56 PM
What really started the badmouthing? Imagine investing in a project with all the hype and all of sudden the team starts feeling nonchalant or less concerned, what will you expect from the investors? So that's the issue, most projects after having a successful public sale tends to lag behind or fails to deliver or fails to work with the roadmap. So I think many issues causes this badmouthing.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
April 28, 2019, 02:23:43 PM
I don't think 99% of the new tokens are scam in my opinion, only a few new projects are scam and that might be very imprint on the hearts of investors, because that makes the name of the new project no longer trusted

I don't know if it's a scam or not, but you can buy most of the IEOs, you will soon become rich, because even though there is no more profit now. But IEOs still cost about 2 times after listed exchange compared to IEO prices
Activity: 887
April 28, 2019, 02:13:30 PM
Right. I agree with you. Except for the BTC, I think regardless of which coin or exchanges is in compliance with the rules of the market, the weaker one will be left behind. The competition will help a lot for new projects, and that's good for this crypto world.
we really need a new project especially for bounty hunters like me so that in my opinion we really don't need to make bad talks about new projects because who knows if the project will succeed.
we only need to get used to it if in competition to win or lose is normal.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 0
April 28, 2019, 01:26:24 PM
We should concentrate on choosing projectin a very rise manner.we must evaluate it on term like how much follower they have on telegram how experience their management is. We need law also to protect the interest of investor. I think we should think from other side also luke management must funded the project in initial stage and later sell their share after listing.  It will increase confidence of investor 
Pages:
Jump to: