Pages:
Author

Topic: Stop badmouthing new projects - page 13. (Read 2310 times)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12
Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji
April 28, 2019, 01:09:07 PM
Right. I agree with you. Except for the BTC, I think regardless of which coin or exchanges is in compliance with the rules of the market, the weaker one will be left behind. The competition will help a lot for new projects, and that's good for this crypto world.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 541
April 28, 2019, 12:58:16 PM
It's because of the scam projects. They make the cryptosphere bad causing good new projects to not succeed. And these projects, if they don't succeed, they are also called scam of some people. IEO, the one Binance is using right now is a good start of filtering projects. So  let's expect diminish in scam projects sooner.
Yes, it is not about advising people to stop badmouthing projects, we tend to protect these projects more than the people that are falling victims of scam projects on a daily basis through ICO, thank God IEO has been created already, any new project that is real and wishes to survive should leave the ICO market for the scam and join IEO, where they will really get good investors.

We also need to first embrace the projects that we already have in the market and promote them to stand firm first before we think of empowering others, from what I see right now, there is no problem that needs to be resolved through blockchain technology that has not already been created by the existing ones.
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
April 28, 2019, 12:58:01 PM
People will not bash or not say good to a specific project easily. They are the victims of ICO Scams so they are doing what can they do to stop others from investing in it. For us the investors we should keep in our mind that we'd better to do some research before investing on new projects.
Activity: 2576
Merit: 579
April 28, 2019, 11:02:04 AM
You cannot blame people of speaking ill of most new projects. If you have been severely hurt in ICOs before, you will surely understand the pain of the people bad mouthing the new unrealistic projects.

Yes, the one to blame is ourselves when following ico which is not clear, so before entering the project or ico first we must check the team's clarity and how they work so we don't blame them personally.
Activity: 262
Merit: 100
April 28, 2019, 06:50:26 AM
I don't think 99% of the new tokens are scam in my opinion, only a few new projects are scam and that might be very imprint on the hearts of investors, because that makes the name of the new project no longer trusted
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
April 28, 2019, 06:49:50 AM
If the project is not Scam, he will draw conclusions, think that can be improved and corrected. Adequate criticism is always needed.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
April 28, 2019, 06:43:57 AM
You cannot blame people of speaking ill of most new projects. If you have been severely hurt in ICOs before, you will surely understand the pain of the people bad mouthing the new unrealistic projects.
Activity: 313
Merit: 10
April 28, 2019, 06:15:23 AM
It's evident that old projects have really impacted the blockchian in a very positive way but nonetheless there are very great projects springing up and we don't have to overlook that and we shouldn't be surprised that this new projects will overthrow the old ones
it all depends on what project and whether the team can develop or not so not all projects new are bad.
before following it or before choosing it you must first know the project so that you understand the project so you are sure to choose it.
Activity: 247
Merit: 1
April 28, 2019, 05:08:10 AM
It's evident that old projects have really impacted the blockchian in a very positive way but nonetheless there are very great projects springing up and we don't have to overlook that and we shouldn't be surprised that this new projects will overthrow the old ones
Activity: 417
Merit: 1
April 28, 2019, 05:01:25 AM
I also side with you on this subject. People keep saying that new coins are always bad and old and established coins are the best investment opportunity. There are many good new coins out there in the market with much potentiality and much to offer. And many new promising coins are coming in the market. So I want to ask my friends not to see all the coins from the same point o view. Just review it and see its whitepaper. New coins have also good things to offer.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
April 28, 2019, 04:24:28 AM
You can't tell people to stop saying what they are seeing or experiencing, I want to own a startup in the future, so bad mouthing existing one shouldn't be something I should do, but I just have to do it because most of the project currently in existence don't really have anything to offer to its investors than just promises that might not be fulfilled once they lay hold of the money, because their mind have always been how to make away with the money and not how to deliver value to their investors, I am saying this because I experienced it too.
Activity: 644
Merit: 127
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 28, 2019, 01:03:36 AM
I agree with the OP that by time, there will be more cryptocurrencies and exchanges that are more innovative than current ones. But, it doesnt mean there will be currency that stronger or more innovative than Bitcoin. I mean that Bitcoin will be always leading blockchain product and if Bitcoin dies, it means that crypto world is dead.

I don't really think of that idea because as I can see, bitcoin is being popular as a cryptocurrency that starts all of it, and through that, what they've just built, is the reputation that they need in order to be steady. I think there is still some cryptocurrencies that are better than BTC even though, it has already a lightning network, still, transaction speed of other altcoins is better.
Activity: 574
Merit: 14
April 28, 2019, 12:08:10 AM
The launch of new projects can be a source of innovations and improvement over existing ones but the problem is that most new projects are just copy cats with no improvement. Worse off is the fact that the team of many o them abandon further development as soon as they raise the money or have been able to sell the initial hype,and investors end up with another shit coin.This space can only get better if we investors demand and only sponsor good projects.Some new projects are very nice and we have to sieve through the bulk to get them
Activity: 1162
Merit: 258
1xbit.com
April 28, 2019, 12:02:38 AM
if the projeck uses the ICO method, it is certain that he will get an ugly result due to the list of projects that failed with the method. but if indeed they use the IEO With good Exchange, it can be ascertained that currently the project will be successful in sales
Activity: 742
Merit: 503
April 27, 2019, 11:44:44 PM
That’s a lot to read but what you’re saying is relevant to what is going on now. I also suspect it’s a part of business, to spread ill information about competitive pojects.
Activity: 588
April 27, 2019, 12:25:46 PM
And why do you think that someone scolds them? If you can not collect the right amount of money, then this is your problem! Because people are tired of giving you their money! Heartless people who today use it just sick in the head!
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
April 27, 2019, 12:22:21 PM
I also believe in new coins, especially the Veil project you are talking about. It has a very experienced team with a great idea behind the project. I won't be surprised to see it among the top 200 coins on coin market by the end of the second quarter of the year
Activity: 294
April 27, 2019, 11:52:09 AM
You may not call every project scam, only because they are not listed on exchanges. I have mentioned that many people are blaming projects for delaying bounty payments for several weeks. Calm down and wait for your rewards, not everything is a scam on this market.
Activity: 1024
April 27, 2019, 11:39:36 AM
basically we don't look down on new projects, but just be vigilant. because everyone knows that there are currently no new projects of high quality and on average have the same concept of projects that already exist. it's no secret that almost 90% of projects now are scam projects and projects fail. people are alert because of this, no one wants to lose. it becomes normal if now people are looking bad at a new project.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 2100
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
April 27, 2019, 11:37:37 AM
Investors treat any new project with some kind of prejudice because many have had a bitter experience from participating in fraudulent projects. Normal and good projects will always be, just need to be able to select them, among other things, slag. And this is the most difficult.
We are used to see how people come with a exclusive concept to build and raise fund but later, we find everything is copy paste. Nothing new, in some cases, no project is being developed and scam investors money. So, toxic words are normal. Apart from that, in bitcointalk, people need to be more patient.
Pages:
Jump to: