Pages:
Author

Topic: 👉[STOP] ▄■▀■▄🌟Bitvest.io🌟 - Plinko Signature Campaign, {Funds Escrow} - page 12. (Read 24274 times)

legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 4133
eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.
Week 16 payments has been processed.

Bitvest Escrow Address: Current balance:

Ps: Campaign is temporary pause due to lack of funds to cover for this week payment. Immediately the wallet is refilled, the campaign will continue but for now you can remove signature and avatar and try your luck somewhere else. If the campaign was to resume, all posts for the week will be counted but for now I'm waiting on a feedbacks from Lightlord.

The payment delay was intentional to wait on a feedback but I can't keep you guys waiting any longer therefore we just have to pause and wait on a positive feedback to continue.

Regards,
Brainboss.
Activity: 322
Merit: 224
Dear CryptopreneurBrainboss, I want to inform you that I have ranked up to full member rank. If there is any available slot for my new rank shortly, I would appreciate it if I got promoted.
Activity: 196
Merit: 59
Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
User: teamsherry
Position to Apply: member
Posts Start: 79
Address: bc1qudsr3v4rdrgve70a30m6v8wz7qgyt9d5uentkr
Merit: 166
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Thanks for the acceptance @cryptoneurbrainboss, already wore the signature now. look forward to working with you.
Activity: 714
Merit: 516
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Hello Boss I got an opportunity to work on another campaign , this week last campaign thank you
Activity: 1358
Merit: 374
Username : kriminall
Position to Apply : Senior Member
Posts start : 5329
Bech 32 Adress : bc1qljhvexdkcktdev2enwtjrm9ctm8u75fj7x7x7g
Activity: 1820
Merit: 775
Thank you CryptopreneurBrainboss!
Avatar, sig and personnal text updated.
Spreasheet details are good.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 775
User: Becassine
Position to Apply: Hero Member
Posts Start: 2340
Address: bc1q6udw4rah0er4ptu84fgvcdaxk9jhvlcejhh47y
Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
User: Arvydas77
Position to Apply: Hero
Posts Start: 1294
Address: bc1qw92uaa7g44tupscydre24xwne8p4ry5rnyq4mx
Activity: 294
Merit: 40
Thank you for accepting me. I confirm that every information is accurate on the sheet. I have updated my signature and personal text.
Activity: 518
Merit: 283
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
User: nimethasa
Position to Apply: Sr Member
Posts Start: 510
Address: bc1qv29lw8llhfs7te5w2twyfjs8yxxdctzed77gr7

thank you accept, update pots include this post 512
Activity: 2044
Merit: 501
User: GideonGono
Position to Apply: Hero Member
Posts Start: 2040
Address: bc1qqrzetakytt3dtyklvaeqquuhma42jfmk06l7n6
Thanks for accepting all information is accurate, signature code, personal text and avatar are updated.
Activity: 168
Merit: 77
Thanks for the acceptance Boss, I've updated the campaign Ads and I've also confirmed that my details on the spreadsheet are accurate.
Activity: 224
Merit: 175
I have received week 15 payment thanks, I really do appreciate for the opportunity.
Activity: 140
Merit: 63
I have  received week 15 payment thank you at brainboss
Activity: 350
Merit: 218
Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card
Merit: 224
Week 15 payments has been processed.

👉 Ps: Post on Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion thread aren't eligible for payment.
👉 We still have OPEN SLOTs for tier E for all ranks, drop your application below if you're willing to accept the payrate.
👉 If you have a red tag, neutral tag for spamming don't bother applying.
👉 If you have an inactive account don't bother applying (first 1/2 page of post history still has posts from previous months).
👉 Remember not to spam as your accounts are been watched by spam watchers and if you're tagged or reported you'll be dropped from campaign without payment.

👉 if you have any inquiries or complains don't hesitate to inbox me or message me on Telegram @PedroBrainbossBM for faster response.

Immediately you're accepted, you can begin work for the week, do have a wonderful weekdays ahead.
I have received the payment for week 15, thank you CryptopreneurBrainboss
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 4133
eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.
Week 15 payments has been processed.

👉 Ps: Post on Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion thread aren't eligible for payment.
👉 We still have OPEN SLOTs for tier E for all ranks, drop your application below if you're willing to accept the payrate.
👉 If you have a red tag, neutral tag for spamming don't bother applying.
👉 If you have an inactive account don't bother applying (first 1/2 page of post history still has posts from previous months).
👉 Remember not to spam as your accounts are been watched by spam watchers and if you're tagged or reported you'll be dropped from campaign without payment.

👉 if you have any inquiries or complains don't hesitate to inbox me or message me on Telegram @PedroBrainbossBM for faster response.

Immediately you're accepted, you can begin work for the week, do have a wonderful weekdays ahead.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 629
Thank you for accepting me. I confirm that my information in the spreadsheet is correct.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
Hello manager CryptopreneurBrainboss, I just want to inform you that this will be my last week on this campaign as I am accepted on the other one. Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to take part in this great Bitvest campaign and hoping to work with you again in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: