Pages:
Author

Topic: 👉[STOP] ▄■▀■▄🌟Bitvest.io🌟 - Plinko Signature Campaign, {Funds Escrow} - page 16. (Read 24274 times)

legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 4133
eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.
Update: waiting for escrow address to be refill so payment can be made, if it doesn't get done in 24hrs campaign will be paused. Already informed the owner of campaign since last week and reminded him twice already so I'm sending the last reminder and hoping on a positive feedback.

Regards;
Brainboss.

This campaign is paused until further notice, you're free to remove signature and avatar as no post after this announcement will be accounted for. I haven't heard back from lightlord so instead of continuing the campaign and owing more debts is better we pause and wait on his feedback (wallet to be refilled).

If the campaign is to resume, all exiting members will retain their spots but for now you can go and try your luck elsewhere. I'll keep you updated as I get more clarity on what's stopping the refilled.

Regards,
Brainboss.
legendary
@CryptopreneurBrainboss, in case you don't see it, I draw your attention to one participant of your campaign, and also for more evidence, read the posts below.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.63501818

Thank you he was already indicated as a removed participant in the campaign for this week.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
@CryptopreneurBrainboss, in case you don't see it, I draw your attention to one participant of your campaign, and also for more evidence, read the posts below.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.63501818
legendary
Update: waiting for escrow address to be refill so payment can be made, if it doesn't get done in 24hrs campaign will be paused. Already informed the owner of campaign since last week and reminded him twice already so I'm sending the last reminder and hoping on a positive feedback.

Regards;
Brainboss.
Activity: 350
Merit: 218
Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card
Hello @CryptopreneurBrainboss I want to change my BTC address.

Old address. bc1q8q4pjyc2hqurdeqe698uyrju4svntfmmn9muq8

New address. bc1qntx5q2sjj2vpdlkd3eh07z487qg8p0g9zfv6na
Activity: 140
Merit: 63
User name pi-network314159
Position to apply member
Post stat 98
Btc address: bc1qcylf0wjttzl7ed8ztlhenrm8yhpxh3ustkf94d

Hello Mr manager cryptopreneurbrainboss I want to change my btc address from the above to this curen one.

Segwit btc address. bc1qhthsl03luaa4czaxjf55ua7cpy6s45hw2tcdk6
Activity: 462
Merit: 107
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
User: NotHatinJustTrollin
Position to Apply: Full Member
Posts Start: 1153
Address: bc1qkkfaw9v385n6qafasfqpae4x5qeyx72r89zqea
Activity: 325
Merit: 101
User : capokmerah
Position to Apply : Full Member
Posts Start : 310
Address : bc1qfxpu44tgz5qcnmlha6uyf8dgrtsd4rmzfdwh30
Activity: 490
Merit: 294
Thanks for accepting, signature code and avatar already added in profile.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 298
Hi, I got accepted in a different campaign. It was pleasure to work with you again.
Activity: 294
Merit: 142
Dear CryptopreneurBrainboss, I want to inform you that I have ranked up to full member Rank. If there is any available slot for my new rank I will appreciate if I get promoted. Thank you sir.
Activity: 190
Merit: 14
For Rent
Week 12 payments has been processed.

Bitvest Escrow Address: Current balance:

👉 We still have OPEN SLOTs for tier E for all ranks, drop your application below if you're willing to accept the payrate.
👉 If you have a red tag, neutral tag for spamming don't bother applying.
👉 If you have an inactive account don't bother applying (first 1/2 page of post history still has posts from previous months).
👉 Remember not to spam as your accounts are been watched by spam watchers and if you're tagged or reported you'll be dropped from campaign without payment.

👉 if you have any inquiries or complains don't hesitate to inbox me or message me on Telegram @PedroBrainbossBM for faster response.

Immediately you're accepted, you can begin work for the week, do have a wonderful weekdays ahead.
I just ripropose myself

User: devil-soul
Position to Apply: Member
Posts Start: 130
Address: bc1q9qmydq0t8x3vyvrhplpj89zvwgs9py9um52puu
Activity: 602
Merit: 142
Chainjoes.com
User: RewFrew
Posts Start: 825
Address: bc1q8z2l9ma3yk7yqx8jfgjjjlcxhy39xyyajmwtcg
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
xdice.io
User: Cryptoearner
Posts Start: 331
Address: 1JbzKNKbAqJxhWv8oJ44GEB49FNcNQjfjT
Merit: 170
I want to confirm that I have accepted the appointment, that I have uploaded my signature and avatar, and that all the information in the spreadsheet is accurate.
Activity: 224
Merit: 151
Week 12 payment received thank you to the management.
Activity: 826
Merit: 460
User: Dickiy
Position to Apply: Sr Member
Post Start: 1445
Bitcoin Address: bc1qsskpz69n558majevks3fpmsrg48lx0tyezuzp0
Activity: 770
Merit: 505
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
User: xeqoRameshAxueamExaqana
Position to Apply:     Hero Member
Post Start: 998
Bitcoin Address: bc1q0tn7nmnjmhes0689m3vj5z7v65d8afqg49ghuz
Merit: 224
Week 12 payments has been processed.

Bitvest Escrow Address: Current balance:

👉 We still have OPEN SLOTs for tier E for all ranks, drop your application below if you're willing to accept the payrate.
👉 If you have a red tag, neutral tag for spamming don't bother applying.
👉 If you have an inactive account don't bother applying (first 1/2 page of post history still has posts from previous months).
👉 Remember not to spam as your accounts are been watched by spam watchers and if you're tagged or reported you'll be dropped from campaign without payment.

👉 if you have any inquiries or complains don't hesitate to inbox me or message me on Telegram @PedroBrainbossBM for faster response.

Immediately after you're accepted, you can begin work for the week, do have a wonderful weekdays ahead.
Week 12 payment received. Thank you CryptopreneurBrainboss for the good work.
Activity: 714
Merit: 516
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
User: cengsuwuei
Position to Apply: Hero
Posts Start: 1692
Address: bc1quz9q9mu59e9d2a2wnpyamc87mjqzh6zu8tggs2
Pages:
Jump to: