Pages:
Author

Topic: 👉[STOP] ▄■▀■▄🌟Bitvest.io🌟 - Plinko Signature Campaign, {Funds Escrow} - page 20. (Read 24764 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 629
In ₿ we trust
Activity: 420
Merit: 52
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
User: Nothingtodo
Position to Apply: Member
Posts Start: 450
Address: bc1qwz70gezazqxdxpcmj53wgqngggu2myu5mwegxs
Reapply
Activity: 378
Merit: 285
User: Justbillywitt
Posts Start: 94
Address: 1AC1xNWudoNaWzNXK6pUvtFSWsDnCTG1uj

legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 4265
eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.
Week 06 payments has been processed.

Bitvest Escrow Address: Current balance:

👉 We still have OPEN SLOTs for tier E for all ranks, drop your application below if you're willing to accept the payrate.
👉 If you have a red tag, neutral tag for spamming don't bother applying.
👉 If you have an inactive account don't bother applying (first 1/2 page of post history still has posts from previous months).
👉 Remember not to spam as your accounts are been watched by spam watchers and if you're tagged or reported you'll be dropped from campaign without payment.

👉 if you have any inquiries or complains don't hesitate to inbox me or message me on Telegram @PedroBrainbossBM for faster response.

Immediately you're accepted, you can begin work for the week, do have a wonderful weekdays ahead.
Activity: 178
Merit: 53
User: chigo
Posts Start: 164
Address: bc1q8s5zkhd0j4x8pqyzlvup0pjdncsdlqethwcn96
Activity: 448
Merit: 301
Hello @CryptopreneurBrainboss
I want to express my sincere appreciation to you and the Bitvest management team for an awesome 6 weeks of hitch-free campaign. It was indeed a period I will forever treasure as my pioneer campaign in the forum.

I also want to inform you that I have been accepted in another campaign of which I have to update my bio after this post.

Once again thank you for being a great manager and to Bitvest, I wish them the best in the future and hope our path crosses again someday.
copper member
Activity: 2128
Merit: 979
Part of AOBT - English Translator to Indonesia
Hi, CryptopreneurBrainboss I got accepted in other campaigns. I would like to thank you so much for you and the BitVest team for the past 6 weeks  Wink. Hope we can meet again next time Cool
Activity: 462
Merit: 256
I am very grateful to you for giving me the opportunity to work on your campaign for so long. But I got an opportunity to work on @Hhampuz's campaign so I decided to leave your campaign. I would greatly appreciate it if you could reserve my post count for this week.

Thanks
Activity: 322
Merit: 224
stead.builders
Bitvest manager @cryptoprenuerBrainboss, please change my BTC address to this address below.
3LL3SJAZuMWHA3NhrrQ7V7KphqJ5gWLQJj
Activity: 420
Merit: 253
Dear bitvest campaign manager cryptoprenuerBrainboss, please I request that my btc address be changed to bc1qtddpnfaz69v94kate8540lue2c2rvyrh9xv342 .  Thanks in anticipation.
Activity: 378
Merit: 285
User: Justbillywitt
Posts Start: 77
Address: 1AC1xNWudoNaWzNXK6pUvtFSWsDnCTG1uj
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1617
CryptopreneurBrainboss I sent you a PM to inbox. Thanks
Activity: 181
Merit: 39
User: Liliana1304
Posts Start: 152
Address: bc1q356j4qfvt8rvva63668nelemk4g0rgx002e3zd
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 4265
eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.
Week 05 payments has been processed.

Bitvest Escrow Address: Current balance:

👉 We still have OPEN SLOTs for tier E for all ranks, drop your application below if you're willing to accept the payrate.
👉 If you have a red tag, neutral tag for spamming don't bother applying.
👉 If you have an inactive account don't bother applying (first 1/2 page of post history still has posts from previous months).
👉 Remember not to spam as your accounts are been watched by spam watchers and if you're tagged or reported you'll be dropped from campaign without payment.

👉 if you have any inquiries or complains don't hesitate to inbox me or message me on Telegram @PedroBrainbossBM for faster response.

Immediately you're accepted, you can begin work for the week, do have a wonderful weekdays ahead.
@CryptopreneurBrainboss

Please change my wallet address to my exchange address due to excessive transfer fees...

My Old Wallet address: bc1q9ptgzrz7r5upltj4d7lx57vectr87xx786yq4x

My new address: bc1qhrw84q49m2upqkpflxd3m49n34kng8j50c9gpp
Activity: 980
Merit: 282
Catalog Websites
Dear  CryptopreneurBrainboss

I wish to change my wallet address to  bc1q6h86ucpa532ch4ndzwr8ug6p4cklyvd4sxkyjr

I wish for you to remove my former wallet address (bc1qwph6lklwtqvwf2wecrqhmf2av823rusx730y4x) and replace it with the above in bold.
Activity: 490
Merit: 119
User: roksana.hee
Position to Apply: Full Member
Posts Start: 320
Address: bc1q6f0w65xuyvxsgg9wncpv2ry3n2rw2kh40v99j7
Activity: 476
Merit: 141
Thanks for accepting me. I am ready to work for this salary. And I will be very happy to work with you.
Activity: 448
Merit: 301
I confirm that that I have received my week 4 payment in full and on time. Thank you for your promptness. I also want to use this opportunity to inform you that I have ranked up to full member since week 2 and already wearing the appropriate signature since then. I will truly appreciate if my payment can be upgraded accordingly.
@CryptopreneurBrainboss
I am working as a member in your campaign but I have been promoted to the rank of full member so I request you if there is enough opportunity for me to work in the rank of full member in your campaign and if you promote me to that post then I will be eternally grateful to you.
Pages:
Jump to: