Pages:
Author

Topic: 👉[STOP] ▄■▀■▄🌟Bitvest.io🌟 - Plinko Signature Campaign, {Funds Escrow} - page 3. (Read 24205 times)

Activity: 2772
Merit: 518
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Hi Sir!

Thank you for accepting me.
 - The avatar and signature codes are already set.
 - All the details in the spreadsheet are correct.

Cheers,
Yamifoud
Activity: 1092
Merit: 267
Need a Helping hand? https://tinyurl.com/2p94uabm
Hello CryptopreneurBrainboss,
I'm happy to say that I got a chance on your other campaign, Best for the management I have already a long time working with 'Bitvest' Signature Campaign with you and the old manager @Hhampuz, also thanks @lightlord for the long-time project.  Member to Sr.member my journey in 'Bitvest' I have spent many memorable moments of my life here. I hope to work with Bitvest again soon.

Right now left the campaign.
Thanks for all.

Regards,
Negotiation
Activity: 322
Merit: 166
Week 25/26/27 Bitcoin payments has been processed.

Bonuses for delay payments: 2.5% for week 27, 5% for week 26, and 7.5% for week 25.

👉 Bitvest Escrow Address: Current balance:

👉 Ps: Post on Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion thread aren't eligible for payment.
👉 Campaign is OPEN we have few open slots in teir E apply if you're comfortable with the payrate.
👉 Remember not to spam as your accounts are been watched by spam watchers and if you're tagged or reported you'll be dropped from campaign without payment.

👉 if you have any inquiries or complains don't hesitate to inbox me or message me on Telegram @PedroBrainbossBM for faster response.
Payment received for week 25,26 and 27. Thanks.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 294
www.licx.io
User: $anounimus$
Position to Apply: Senior Member
Posts Start: 1764
Address: bc1qet2kslp9yttlzr3n5m7mxjv7lxxmmj84km60m9
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
Username: 0t3p0t
Position to Apply: Senior Member
Posts Start: 3267
BTC Address: bc1qn0vjcky0f4qpkzps33rhz4f0d9pkg5puqef8zk
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
Bonuses for delay payments: 2.5% for week 27, 5% for week 26, and 7.5% for week 25.
Thank you boss and lightlord for the payments and for the bonuses too.  Smiley
Activity: 105
Merit: 9
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Username: Fiasem20
Position to Apply: Member
Posts Start: 117
BTC Address: bc1q06yjh947l39rr43y6tddh6z40m9p2yw64yy84p
Activity: 154
Merit: 14
Username: MissNonFall9
Posts Start: 166
BTC Address: bc1qkkkv97yuepg8rjmw2ydhw5xj8dr6tkd7q09qaf
Activity: 127
Merit: 21
User: Roggeredek
Posts Start: 83
Address: bc1qn0a053gh4djhc49z3x7ng23an3dy0h9zrd7mwh
Activity: 126
Merit: 93
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
User: laijsica
Posts Start: 100
Bitcoin Address: bc1qc9uayd0duwrawuh9n8hy5ksjyyvvzxajtarqsg
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Username: zackz5000
Position to Apply: member
Posts Start: 134
Address: bc1qkhjajzs3rt2v0xtyq6m6tsnz9s7dzc9fnwnph6
Merit: 224

👉 Ps: Post on Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion thread aren't eligible for payment.
👉 Campaign is OPEN we have few open slots in teir E apply if you're comfortable with the payrate.
👉 Remember not to spam as your accounts are been watched by spam watchers and if you're tagged or reported you'll be dropped from campaign without payment.

👉 if you have any inquiries or complains don't hesitate to inbox me or message me on Telegram @PedroBrainbossBM for faster response.
I have received payments for weeks 25, 26, and 27. Thank you CryptopreneurBrainboss for all the good work you have been doing since we started this Bitvest campaign.
Activity: 558
Merit: 131
Bitcointalk Username: winterfrost
Position: full member
btc addy: bc1qjs52exk66j8yuvxn2g83k8ew0j9vjdflan0z85

Activity: 2772
Merit: 518
User name : Yamifoud
Position : Hero member
Post starts: 6837
BTC Address: bc1q0dur6y9kzx76tg980qwedyxtwc9zpm76y3cw4q
Activity: 2338
Merit: 365
User name : Renampun
Position : Senior member
Post starts: 6629
BTC Address: bc1qp3l595q8e73ym7eaz8cqy2lzwm6699636m7zv0

I am an old participant of bitvest sir, thank you Grin
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
User: Stablexcoin
Posts Start: 62
Bitcoin Address: bc1qq8fy0hlc4ahyeejyyammc0fzfn82r23djw2xt2
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 4133
eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

Merit: 166
Users marked Removed are no longer a part of this campaign. We're only looking for active participants of the forum and not those that stop posting immediately there's no pay involved.

The campaign is back on track like it never paused, spreadsheet update for last week is ongoing and after that all 3 weeks of payments will be processed.  There's enough funds to cover for the owed weeks and at least a minimum of 1 month. Let keep up the good work up and don't forget to give the forum the best you got to avoid getting tagged a spammer to risk getting removed from this long lasting campaign.

👉 Open slots might be announced after all payments has been processed, don't apply when I haven't announce an open slot yet.
An expected Good news.Thanks for keeping us updated ever since.
Hopefully this isn't taken the wrong way
Would it be possible to change the campaigns Avatar
Like there's some kind of stigma of been a spammer attached to the current one.
I don't know I feel a new or modified Avatar would work in changing most perception about the campaign.
Activity: 392
Merit: 143
Users marked Removed are no longer a part of this campaign. We're only looking for active participants of the forum and not those that stop posting immediately there's no pay involved.

The campaign is back on track like it never paused, spreadsheet update for last week is ongoing and after that all 3 weeks of payments will be processed.  There's enough funds to cover for the owed weeks and at least a minimum of 1 month. Let keep up the good work up and don't forget to give the forum the best you got to avoid getting tagged a spammer to risk getting removed from this long lasting campaign.

👉 Open slots might be announced after all payments has been processed, don't apply when I haven't announce an open slot yet.
CryptopreneurBrainboss Sir Very happy to hear the news of wallet refilled  thank you.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 4133
eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

Pages:
Jump to: