Pages:
Author

Topic: 👉[STOP] ▄■▀■▄🌟Bitvest.io🌟 - Plinko Signature Campaign, {Funds Escrow} - page 6. (Read 24205 times)

Activity: 1694
Merit: 516
User: Mauser
Position to Apply: Hero
Posts Start: 6725
Address: bc1qtx4fxqc2sezsyprgwyt76p8ttw09njsrn7jfyp
Activity: 434
Merit: 118
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
User: Sakanwa
Position to apply: full member
Post start: 1084
Address: bc1q6nvn6yx3u3l4xr80efcw8wxv5279f6txefsggq
Activity: 2044
Merit: 501
Week 23 payments has been processed.

👉 Bitvest Escrow Address: Current balance:

👉 Ps: Post on Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion thread aren't eligible for payment.
👉 Campaign is OPEN, there are available slots for all ranks in tier E.
👉 Remember not to spam as your accounts are been watched by spam watchers and if you're tagged or reported you'll be dropped from campaign without payment.

👉 if you have any inquiries or complains don't hesitate to inbox me or message me on Telegram @PedroBrainbossBM for faster response.

Hi I want to change my BTC address to bc1qjhllws4e5vwt0mplmkkg35qjv2wf0r23jv6gu0.
I just saw that the Bitcoin address that I used before has been hacked.
Activity: 196
Merit: 127
Bum
User: Nanga parbat
Position to Apply: Member
Posts Start: 218
Address: bc1qt97w33hnd0zpmp93y5g8099kz0rl7qaealk8xq
Activity: 322
Merit: 224
Week 23 payment received, thank you CryptopreneurBrainboss for the good work.
Merit: 26
Be Happy ☺️
User: Suzume
Posts Start : 505
Address: (Your BTC Address) : bc1qkd0vjq2fkl30mcemc7u50myqlrgs6ddn8u7wtt
Activity: 76
Merit: 13
User: ITExpert
Posts Start: 105
Address: bc1qvsfvd283uypl6jdae39qpzql0jxzrktgam5udr
Activity: 154
Merit: 84
User: marvelockg
Position to Apply: member
Posts Start: 127
Address: (Your BTC Address:   bc1q9q52pt4dvhcskl9quuhfa2h4n0gphnw3ehtkvm
Activity: 238
Merit: 52
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest
User: cityhunter34
Position to apply: Member
Posts Start: 72
BTC segwit bc1qnge97c2myxkqutfx48cql4ckdfyrmqwvk7ultx
Activity: 392
Merit: 143

👉 Ps: Post on Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion thread aren't eligible for payment.
👉 Remember not to spam as your accounts are been watched by spam watchers and if you're tagged or reported you'll be dropped from campaign without payment.

👉 if you have any inquiries or complains don't hesitate to inbox me or message me on Telegram @PedroBrainbossBM for faster response.
@cryptopreneurbrainboss sir we have received 23 weeks payment thank you.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 4133
eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

Activity: 224
Merit: 175
Greetings sir @cryptopreneurbrainboss, sir I have been accepted into another campaign, it was really a privilege working with you, you gave me an opportunity to work in my first signature campaign, even as a member to which I am very grateful for, hope to work with you again in the future.
Activity: 266
Merit: 120
Dear campaign manager,
Application for change of wallet address:

Old wallet address: bc1qfc2t89y8xfnzy2f3893fkmr54njd78zsvkyhpk

New wallet address: bc1qcy53uhg86dllafl5jalltnn5kqa8l4nt5zlq6l

Changes to take effect from week 24
Activity: 1092
Merit: 267
Need a Helping hand? https://tinyurl.com/2p94uabm
Week 22 payments has been processed.

👉 Campaign is Full {CFNP} there's no open slots.

Thanks @CryptopreneurBrainboss, Week 22 payment received.

Week 22 payment received, thank you CryptopreneurBrainboss for the good work.
Activity: 224
Merit: 175
Week 22 payment received, thanks sir for the opportunity.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 181
Confirming that the payment is coming and of course thanks again for the smooth management and payment @Brainboss , and to @lightlord wishing to have this campaign  longer like how long this was before .Have a good week to all.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 4133
eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

The new pay rate is okay in other to have a long lasting campaign, the management have made their decision but I just want to make two suggestions.
1. The pay rate of participants in tier E shouldn't have been reduced because we all know how little the pay rate of that tier is and this further reduction may kill the energy and morale of participants working under that tier.
That is true. the pay rate of tier E is too small it may not be even enough to reflect in the wallet of some participants per as the minimum deposit of btc In a wallet. Atleast the payrate should be fair enough to withstand receiving to a wallet without getting lost, for those who usually make 60post complete in the tier E.
Bitcoin wallets don't have a minimum deposit. You can send any amount of Bitcoin to any noncustodial wallet as long as you have enough Bitcoin to pay for the transaction fee, and it will reflect in the receiver's noncustodial wallet. Anyone who is using a Centralized Exchange bitcoin deposit wallet address to receive his bitcoin and knows that what he or she will be paid will not be up to the minimum bitcoin deposit of the Centralized Exchange he or she used should change his bitcoin address to a noncustodial bitcoin wallet address so that there will be no problem with receiving your bitcoin.
Activity: 266
Merit: 120
2. Wouldn't it be possible to make payments at a fixed amount in dollars so that In a case of more increase in the price of Bitcoin, the pay rate will not be affected.
Just a suggestion.

This is one of the few campaign still using a payrate in Bitcoin and instead of asking us to change you should be encouraging others to switch to BTC payrate. The adjustment isn't a problem if you hodl your BTC it'll be worth it at the end of the day. Remember this isn't a job and if you're not comfortable with the way a campaign is operating you can switch to others that you like the way they're operating, we must not belike others,
Well said manager, I know that payments using Bitcoin is a way of also promoting the use of Bitcoin in the forum and I don't dispute that fact, I was only emphasizing on unforseen challenges of this nature that may arise in the future but thanks for the clarity anyway
Pages:
Jump to: