Pages:
Author

Topic: Stop Crying about Crypto! - page 11. (Read 8894 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 253
September 26, 2018, 04:46:56 AM
There is no way out that can be had from crying. It would be better if it is trying to find ways so that it can at least survive or get results from circumstances that occurred. the time will be more effective when used to try than just crying alone. crying won't make crypto to be better and stop doing it.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
September 26, 2018, 02:02:22 AM
KEEP PROFITABLE COINS MOST OF THEM WHO HAVE BITCOINS DON'T EVEN KNOW ABOUT BLOCK CHAIN WITHOUT KNOWING THE BASICS IF YOU INVEST YOU HAVE TO CRY AT LAST
Activity: 720
Merit: 103
September 26, 2018, 01:54:54 AM
I completely agree. If you invest in the crypto currency, then you automatically accept all the risks associated with the loss of all funds. When I began investing in the crypt, I psychologically understood for myself that, in principle, I already lost money. And it helps me. I take better decisions, not related to excitement
Activity: 630
Merit: 261
September 26, 2018, 01:49:47 AM
If you really decided to make money on the crypto currency, you need to understand the possibility of losing your investment, so if this happens, you should not be upset.
Activity: 453
Merit: 101
RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE
September 26, 2018, 01:45:33 AM
Yea, you are very much right OP. If you are cold blooded, why swimming in the pool? If you are just here to grab profit at most very recent period without thinking of the risk involved or being coward of loosing, then invest not or better play around Bounties alone that may or may not reward. May be, you can be okay without loosing much because it takes courageous man to deal in Crypto.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
September 26, 2018, 01:10:33 AM
Of course, it's not worth crying about the crypto, it still shows itself. We are only at the dawn of the rise of the crypto, still in the future.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
September 26, 2018, 01:00:01 AM
What is the famous saying....."If you can't handle the heat get out of the kitchen."

There are so many people crying about the recent dip of BTC that I'm frankly getting annoyed. You should know the risk involved in investing in crypto. If not, don't even waste your money. Go buy a CD that won't make more than the rate of inflation. Remember investing is literally legalized gambling. Treat it as such or don't even jump in the pool.

Crying will not help to make a profit in the market. We still have many times to come back to the market, and we can even make a profit again as long as we do not give up because of the loss we made. Maybe it's difficult for you especially for new people but trusts me, if you still trying then you will find something useful in the end, and you can also make a profit. So don't worry about anything, all you can do right now is keep trying and not stop.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
September 25, 2018, 09:07:22 PM
People who do not understand how the system works will always complain and blame someone for their troubles, but the main reason is always in their own ignorance. A well-informed person will never complain and shout out loud, such people know what to do and do instead of talking.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
September 25, 2018, 08:57:37 PM
These people who cries over dip still don't realize that they already discovered the hidden golden nugget. I still see a lot of investment companies that after they have suffered losses, they did not recover. But take a look at bitcoin, it suffered numerous crashes and dips and it still survives.
Activity: 1092
September 25, 2018, 11:49:07 AM
I'm sure the price of ripple would go down to the original price and not going up higher during btc prices unstable when a moment of the occasional warmer was bound to come down, so point point is the point of  BTC prices
Activity: 11
September 25, 2018, 10:56:51 AM
I second to this, if you’re going into crypto,  you should be fully aware of the risks involved, that’s how investment works, you gain and you loose, so stop crying about crypto.
Activity: 171
Merit: 50
Crypto will save my kids!
September 25, 2018, 10:40:43 AM
Yes yes, but at least help them understand that most of us who joined lately in bitcoin, we arrived in the middle of the bull run and it's normal after those price for people to start panic and cry about their investments...I am in the same situation but this doesn't mean that I'm gonna keep crying about my bad investments...no, what it was it was, I'm glad that bitcoin is still here.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
September 25, 2018, 10:38:10 AM
How pestering it is to hear and see members wallowing here and there about Crypto's price. But i sometimes understand their feelings but its time they get know what they are into and stop this unnecessary panics, it really will not do them any good.
Activity: 79
September 25, 2018, 10:04:50 AM
If we joined the crypto market as a conscious investor, must don't cry. Because this is a financial market, good days and bad days will be experienced together.
This is being an investor. You have to buy on bad days and sell on good days. And it does not matter how many and what days will last.
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
September 25, 2018, 10:03:38 AM
If we joined the crypto market as a conscious investor, must don't cry. Because this is a financial market, good days and bad days will be experienced together.
September 25, 2018, 09:52:16 AM
That's right what you said Mate, I myself lost almost 70k dollars in the past year and it s very sick, but this is the risk we all have to accept.We can do this for a living
Activity: 268
Merit: 100
September 25, 2018, 09:45:28 AM
What is the famous saying....."If you can't handle the heat get out of the kitchen."

There are so many people crying about the recent dip of BTC that I'm frankly getting annoyed. You should know the risk involved in investing in crypto. If not, don't even waste your money. Go buy a CD that won't make more than the rate of inflation. Remember investing is literally legalized gambling. Treat it as such or don't even jump in the pool.
You cannot really blame them for crying out too much due to the continuous dump occuring in the crypto world. It really hurts and it gives a lot of people the burden due to loosing a lot of money in just a short span of time. You can advice them to leave crypto already if they can't handle the pain anymore but let them mourn for all the money they've lost.
Merit: 256
September 25, 2018, 09:39:16 AM

yes that is investment that can be considered gambling, because there is a win there is a loss, so accept the risk if you are an investor
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
September 25, 2018, 09:34:09 AM
It's time to stop panicking and crying about the fact that the crypto-currencies really fall in price, because below $ 6000 they did not fall, if you managed to notice it, so we can assume that this is the bottom, which today can be considered a very strong level of resistance.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
September 25, 2018, 09:30:03 AM
many people rush into action. usually because I want to get lucky and get rich quickly. whereas Crypto World is not as easy as it is imagined. may their cries change, to cry because of happiness, not sadness
Pages:
Jump to: