Pages:
Author

Topic: Stop Crying about Crypto! - page 14. (Read 8894 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 114
“The Future of Security Tokens”
September 20, 2018, 03:04:13 PM
Perhaps I will agree. Every second post about what horror happens to the crypt and when it will end. People do not know how to make money and wait for them to fall on them just from the sky. You all speak correctly, do not know how to swim do not go into the sea. There is no place here that can not understand the laws of the crypto currency and does not understand the risks. Everyone wants to just come and take with them a bag of money. It's annoying, I agree.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
September 20, 2018, 02:46:31 PM
I am 100% agree with the subject ot this post. If you can not handle the pressure of the dump, don't cry and don't waste your time. Not everyone is ready for this work in crypto. Come back when you fell that you are ready
Activity: 105
Merit: 0
September 20, 2018, 02:41:46 PM
I agree with you. The crypto world is full of surprises, can make a rich person surprise and can make someone suddenly poor. That is why it becomes attractive.
Activity: 406
Merit: 15
September 20, 2018, 02:40:31 PM
You don't have to cry about anything. Always invest only free money! And then you will not be sad about the cryptocurrency and the market what it is right now. Have patience and the market will please you

Well, yes, now the only thing that remains so is to hope that patience will be justified and the market of crypto currency will rise and bring us revenue.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
September 20, 2018, 02:39:08 PM
First of all, we need to understand that the fall can not continue indefinitely, and very soon the trend in the market will change and begin to rise. And then the most persistent will get their profit
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
September 20, 2018, 02:37:00 PM
You don't have to cry about anything. Always invest only free money! And then you will not be sad about the cryptocurrency and the market what it is right now. Have patience and the market will please you

in any case, the current state of the crypto-currency market will be short-lived. Proceeding from this, it is necessary to make plans for the future, and not to lose heart. The most important thing is not to sell those Coins that you have on your wallet.
Activity: 392
September 20, 2018, 02:15:04 PM
nothing to cry, guys now situation is more bad than year ago, but much better that two years ago, everything could be
No one is crying about cryptocurrency we are all here not to cry but to think of ways how we are going to help crypto to be adapted by all of the people and our government let us do our part as well.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
September 20, 2018, 02:14:25 PM
Yes I agree with your point. In the first place people already know that crypto is not just volatile but highly volatile it could give you a lot of profit but also it could give you a lot of head ache in a short period of time. The key here is patience guys BTC for example has a lot of struggles before it hits the thousand dollar mark hopefully for some other altcoins as well so just be patient and trust the technology behind it.
Activity: 896
Merit: 103
September 20, 2018, 02:11:27 PM
nothing to cry, guys now situation is more bad than year ago, but much better that two years ago, everything could be
Activity: 139
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
September 20, 2018, 02:09:46 PM

Wait for a few months, so you can recover. no need to cry .I think today we need to professional people in that market. Because profs know about market situation.

Everything will be hood. need some only patience.
Activity: 616
September 20, 2018, 02:07:23 PM
those who are crying are those who don't understand what crypto is and how the rules are and their consequences, I think crypto trading will be strengthened again
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
September 20, 2018, 01:57:07 PM
yes you are right, and I really agree with you, when we have entered the crypto world, we have to accept whatever crypto market conditions, because that's what makes crypto special, namely the level of drastic fluctuations
Activity: 378
September 20, 2018, 12:56:47 PM
Before investing in the crypto currency, you must assess the risks that are possible. In this industry, the risks of losses are even greater than anywhere else. Therefore, if you are ready for this, then invest safely and do not complain that you have lost something.
Activity: 322
Global loyalty & rewards
September 20, 2018, 12:51:26 PM
I believe that all who entered this industry in a non-quiet time in the right to blame everything around for what happened. But they had to read in the forum or on another source that out of waiting for a high risk of losing assets.
Activity: 573
Merit: 11
September 20, 2018, 12:48:11 PM
The thing is that 70% of investors in crypto doesn't understand the risk involved in cryptocurrency investment. These set of people go as far as borrowing loan in order to invest in crypto. So when they didn't get quick profit, they just sell off so that price won't go down further. Those that panic sell are the main problem we have in crypto market.
Activity: 525
September 20, 2018, 12:35:29 PM
That's right, crypto is very risky and when it has decided to invest we must be prepared with the profit or loss to be gained. Too bad for those who panicked with this decline and decided to sell low.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
September 20, 2018, 12:24:55 PM
When people in a few years will look at the bitcoins chart they will not even notice the fall of the market 2018, it will look like a small correction. The market is cyclical and every time it goes to the correction the newbies begin to cry.

I agree with you, the market here is cyclical. Sometimes it goes up and sometimes it goes down. To all of the new members here maybe can't understand it yet, then let's learn again. You don't need to cry actually, what you have to do is researching. Try to understand; what makes you sad, how to make it not happen again, search for another project and learn from that. Because any investments have each risk surely.
Activity: 224
September 19, 2018, 02:44:17 AM
Market of Cryptocurrency does not respond crying or any other emotional response but good planning and adequate knowledge that should guide your investment.  Cryptocurrency is full of opportunities even in the downtrend market!
Activity: 574
September 19, 2018, 02:40:13 AM
Crying or upset because market conditions now being down and in my opinion, it is not necessary. Because when we make investments certainly already know all the risks will occur. So better don't regret what you already do. But better we withstand the coins and doing a nice strategy for profit. The long-term investment will make you better and you have to keep on vibrant.
Activity: 304
September 19, 2018, 02:34:25 AM
What is the famous saying....."If you can't handle the heat get out of the kitchen."

There are so many people crying about the recent dip of BTC that I'm frankly getting annoyed. You should know the risk involved in investing in crypto. If not, don't even waste your money. Go buy a CD that won't make more than the rate of inflation. Remember investing is literally legalized gambling. Treat it as such or don't even jump in the pool.

Yes! Stop crying about bitcoin and to crypto. It will get back soon, let's just stay positive in crypto nad bitcoin. If you are weak for investing do not invest now because for sure you will lost your money. Do not cry if bitcoin gets a dump that is normal it will get back as the marketplace will recover soon.
Pages:
Jump to: