Pages:
Author

Topic: Stop Crying about Crypto! - page 17. (Read 8894 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
September 15, 2018, 03:52:03 PM
I fully agree with you, if you come to the market you should be able to tolerate and not panic . wait and you will earn !
Activity: 868
Merit: 509
September 15, 2018, 03:51:44 PM
I think we should stop panicking. We must remember that we have a good opportunity to make money even at a time when the market is going down.
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
September 15, 2018, 03:51:09 PM
Even not all experts are optimistic about the future growth of the crypto currency. However, the crypto-currency market is at the stage of formation, and eventually the crypto-currencies will change our life and will become more widely used
crypto-currencies will change our life in the distant future, because before that time there is still much to do. First of all, governments should initiate the adoption of a certain legal base in their states for the legal use of the crypto currency.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
September 15, 2018, 03:50:34 PM
here people not only cry, but also analyze the situation, find out other people's opinions, find options to improve their situation. just need to be able to find the right information from the general flow.
Activity: 55
September 15, 2018, 03:49:17 PM
Yes no need for that. maybe we cannot make any profit this day but trust me, you can always make a profit on the other day as long as you keep trying to make that profit. you know the risk, you accept the risk, and then you will get the profit. it is always like this every time.
Activity: 182
September 15, 2018, 03:43:58 PM
Even not all experts are optimistic about the future growth of the crypto currency. However, the crypto-currency market is at the stage of formation, and eventually the crypto-currencies will change our life and will become more widely used
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
September 15, 2018, 02:02:19 PM
We should not regret that we once lost our profits. We must look to the future and see new ways of earning and the chances that the crypto currency gives us every day.
OTC
Activity: 196
September 15, 2018, 01:55:05 PM
Cryptocurrency investment is indeed a risk. Every investor must understand this.You can either earn or lose money.
Activity: 756
Merit: 13
September 15, 2018, 12:20:55 PM
Investing in the cryptocurrency is a risk. Every investor must understand this. Now the market is a downward trend. Be patient and you will make a profit. The main thing is to invest in promising crypto-currencies with good technology.
Activity: 616
Merit: 253
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
September 14, 2018, 10:23:47 AM
we must know and understand the risks that might occur so that we must be prepared to deal with them.
I think, crying won't change anything because before we decide to invest in Crypto,
You are right, everyone must accept and understand their risks before entering the crypto-currencies, so as not to worry  more time and not to panic.
Activity: 994
Merit: 101
September 14, 2018, 10:18:42 AM
The cryptocurrency market has been volatile as ever over the last 6 months. Unless you are a skilled trader, it is harder to make money in a bear market than in a bull market – and we have been in a bear market for some time now. 

When you enter crypto it is certainly a strange thing if you do not understand risk, never expect to get hundreds of percent profit per year but are afraid of loss, crypto is a type of investment that is at high risk so don't cry when the market drop.
Activity: 42
September 14, 2018, 10:00:20 AM
Sometimes HODL really help
Activity: 504
September 14, 2018, 09:57:17 AM
we must know and understand the risks that might occur so that we must be prepared to deal with them.
I think, crying won't change anything because before we decide to invest in Crypto,
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
September 14, 2018, 09:55:33 AM
I agree! everywhere only talk about a low rate! all complain and cry. Do not panic. The instability of the course is normal and soon everything will be fine, you'll see
Activity: 190
September 14, 2018, 09:53:51 AM
This is very true and I completely agree with you. The level of risk associated with crypto is high and whosoever wants to get involved as a big or small time investor must be ready to face the heat at any point in time. The risk is high and should be treated as such.

I have drawn my conclusion that it's not a get rich quick business, should not be seen as one. If one is really not ready to face the heat that comes with it, I advise that he/she should not be part of it.
Activity: 364
September 14, 2018, 09:37:45 AM
Don't be pessimistic, every investment has a risk, now is the right time to do something valuable and useful. Crypto is a risky investment, so this can happen to anyone. No need to cry, because we have to see the bright future of Crypto.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
September 14, 2018, 09:18:37 AM
The cryptocurrency market has been volatile as ever over the last 6 months. Unless you are a skilled trader, it is harder to make money in a bear market than in a bull market – and we have been in a bear market for some time now. 
Activity: 1162
Merit: 106
September 14, 2018, 09:12:34 AM
True investors will not cry under any circumstances, precisely when the market is red and drop then this is a good opportunity to buy because it can get big profits, those who cry because they do not know the future and are always pessimistic about the market.
Activity: 79
September 14, 2018, 09:04:45 AM
I agree with a lot of comments here. We're considering cryptos as a good investment but we should first focus on the innovation. The innovation of cryptos is amazing and powerful, that's why coins are slowly generating a lot of value. When you got this point you can simply wait and be patient.
Activity: 220
September 14, 2018, 09:01:53 AM
You don't need to cry.nowadays more and more people are complaining and crying with market conditions that have not recovered, this is what makes them panic and actually sells at low prices, but I say that the future will soon improve so that we can get more profits. All investmentsalso has risks, even if you put up a stock it is not easy, sometimes crossing the price reduction threshold. so if the core of our investment needs to be patient to deal with it.
Pages:
Jump to: