Pages:
Author

Topic: Stop Crying about Crypto! - page 2. (Read 8894 times)

Activity: 262
Merit: 10
October 17, 2018, 02:26:13 PM
I fully agree, you need to be able to tolerate such a drawdown , in such a market it is very difficult of course to endure such drawdowns of about 30-40 percent, but this is a cryptocurrency ! and if you know how wait the you earn !

My fall on most coins reached the figure of 60%. This is a lot. But even now I am not crying because I am confident in future growth.
Activity: 392
October 17, 2018, 02:22:45 PM
An inspiring point that shows reality and without questions cry does not take us anyplace, in actuality we make edgy desires and circumstances of dissatisfaction and this gets from the dread of being in the crypto. Maybe there are no answers for manage fear when all is said in done, yet there is plausibility of changing independently and hence we can discover less cries identified with the crypto.
Very powerful message. We shouldn't cry over spilt milk but instead learn more and proceed wisely by outsmarting scammers and manipulators. We are responsible for our own success.
Activity: 882
Merit: 100
October 16, 2018, 02:48:02 PM
We no longer cry, we just wait for something to change in the market, because we go to the same channel for a certain period.
Activity: 560
October 16, 2018, 02:47:02 PM
It is funny but some of my friends with full bags of crypto bought at the beginning of this year are still crying abot the current price of bitcoin and other coins )) Why people are so unpatient ? Bitcoin always comes back to its ATH in a few years ,so they should just relax and wait , it's so simple .
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
October 16, 2018, 01:26:39 PM
Stay relaxed guys. Crypto will bounce back one day and we will get huge benefits from our hodlings. Just be more patient, stay calm, do not look at the coinmarketcap every single hour and everything will be great!
Activity: 309
October 16, 2018, 01:25:12 PM
Totally agree with you, there's so much people that don't want to invest in crypto because they're scared. Crypto world is a gambling world
Activity: 504
ONe Social Network.
October 15, 2018, 04:08:23 PM
They should be used to it, to the month of putting money in the cryptos, I didn't care about the highs or the dips anymore, I simply invest because I believe in a project and I think they deserve my support, because what they do with the money I give them is a question of them and if I can recover my investment with some extra benefits, then that is welcome too.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
October 15, 2018, 04:04:54 PM
Of course the market should be patient , and it seems to me if you are not created to trade you should not trade , and should be able to tolerate in this market when such a drawdown
Activity: 262
October 15, 2018, 02:57:24 PM
Now a lot of people who panic , and I think they did not take much of the risks that were when they entered the market and saw on their annual indicators only growth , but the market can fall and this is normal , just keep now and do not panic!

Someone said that it is worth buying coins when everyone starts to cry the most about the fall in prices. Keep yourself in hand, growth will be sure.
Activity: 263
October 12, 2018, 05:29:21 PM
I fully agree, you need to be able to tolerate such a drawdown , in such a market it is very difficult of course to endure such drawdowns of about 30-40 percent, but this is a cryptocurrency ! and if you know how wait the you earn !
copper member
Activity: 378
October 12, 2018, 04:16:01 AM
I have been in 100% Bitcoin for literally 2 months after losing in alts for 7 months straight, and I finally decided to shift back and take a large alt position on Zilliqa two days ago because of the upcoming mainnet in Dec/Jan.

32 hours after I took my position, I get absolutely destroyed. Not even a day and a half. I just want to know what it feels like to buy some coins and have them go up.
Activity: 270
October 12, 2018, 01:29:42 AM
That is true, some people complains that they have lost a lot of money because of scam projects and coins, whining about all that stuffs, they must throw those attitude and have a brave emotion and mind.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
October 12, 2018, 01:19:33 AM
haha truly everyone that wants to get involved in cryptocurrencies investments should first be educated himself or herself about the nitty gritties of how it works and all the risks involved. It's not a good idea to be one sighted and focus on the profits only
Activity: 518
October 11, 2018, 02:11:18 PM
Now a lot of people who panic , and I think they did not take much of the risks that were when they entered the market and saw on their annual indicators only growth , but the market can fall and this is normal , just keep now and do not panic!
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
October 11, 2018, 02:08:45 PM
being in the industry for abount two years, i have developed my balls of steel and it is a usual thing for crypto to be on a bear market. let me talk straight to the point. if you dont want to gain more, take risk.
Activity: 657
October 11, 2018, 01:46:51 PM
I agree with you, if we want to participate we must deal with it. Crypto world full of surprise, can make someone rich suddenly and can make someone poor suddenly. So, do with your own risk.
Crypto always own risky investment i think. I lost 1500$ for holding crypto it's my regret when see this unstable market.
Whole market falling down yesterday and BCH,XRP & ETH dump -11.66% but i think Bitcoin not massive reducing still good worth.
Activity: 168
October 11, 2018, 01:44:45 PM
And who cries? On the contrary, you need to support yourself in cryptocurrency. Never give up. and always move only in front! Cryptocurrency does not like the weak and not patient. So that all the forces in hand and only win.
Activity: 471
QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
October 11, 2018, 01:21:04 PM
What is the famous saying....."If you can't handle the heat get out of the kitchen."

There are so many people crying about the recent dip of BTC that I'm frankly getting annoyed. You should know the risk involved in investing in crypto. If not, don't even waste your money. Go buy a CD that won't make more than the rate of inflation. Remember investing is literally legalized gambling. Treat it as such or don't even jump in the pool.

That's true. The problem is that there are many young people and kids in cryptos nowadays that didn't bother to educate themselves well on both the gains and risks of cryptos before entering into it. They were only amazed by and interested in the gains. We should know the risks involved too.
Activity: 317
October 11, 2018, 11:52:07 AM
I think you are right but for some investors who are just new to the crypto world and are not high risk takers would surely panic. All we need to do for them is to boost their morals and encourage them on how profitable and promising crypto can be for them only if the can be patient.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
Try as hard as you can!
October 11, 2018, 11:45:47 AM
why we need to care what people's do if they get panic and sell their coins so fast and complain for what they done. For me if I buy a coin that drop I just sell it fast and buy it back when it over to fall. This way you can make more that coin for even more cheap price and I hodl it for a long term. Think positive at what you hodl and believe at your choices.
Pages:
Jump to: