Pages:
Author

Topic: Stop Crying about Crypto! - page 3. (Read 8894 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 250
October 11, 2018, 11:29:44 AM
Really tired of watching people panic and constantly complain that everything is bad and that nothing good will happen, this is not true, because everything will be and will be many times better than it was in 2017

we don't need to think about people complaining. better just look at ourselves personally. because all that is back to us. do we also complain about all this or not. if I am personally grateful for this. because all must be grateful with sincerity.
Merit: 100
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
October 11, 2018, 11:20:29 AM
Crypto is worthless for this time, a lot of us is still hoping for the big changes. But a whole community trying to divert their expectations to be aware of disappointed. By simply doing another thought on how we recover in such a big dip of a market exchange.
true, compared to the last year crypto is so worthless now,but i think it's start to recovering slowly although until now there has been no significant increase
Indeed, the market is currently experiencing a price decline, but currently the price of the coin is much better in the market than in previous years which does not even have a price, at this time it can be said that there has not been a significant increase, but I am sure the crypto coin price will exceed the highest price
Activity: 634
Merit: 10
October 11, 2018, 10:17:45 AM
I don't blame other people if they are now crying because of the price decline happening in the market. Any people who'll experience lost may feel the same way. It is acceptable somehow, but we should all know that investing in Bitcoin is just like gambling. We can win or lose. That is why we should keep in mind that never invest money you can't afford to lose. That is one of the Golden rules in this field.
Activity: 602
October 11, 2018, 10:03:00 AM
Really tired of watching people panic and constantly complain that everything is bad and that nothing good will happen, this is not true, because everything will be and will be many times better than it was in 2017
Activity: 1512
Merit: 292
www.cd3d.app
October 11, 2018, 10:01:01 AM
There is no point in shouting and regretting their failures or asking endlessly on the forum what to do, no one knows exactly what to do, any advice carries the inaccuracy of calculations of the person giving this advice, you need to learn to extract experience from everything and it becomes better every day.
Activity: 345
Merit: 0
October 11, 2018, 09:56:10 AM
I have come to understand that so many people are into cryptocurrency trading without understanding what it is all about, that is why you see so many of them crying during the bear market. Any expereinced trader knows when to sell or buy, it just needs experience and you will love crypto
Activity: 219
Merit: 1
October 11, 2018, 09:47:29 AM
how do we not cry, nowadays a lot of scam projects,
Be careful, they seem to have very good projects. but after they get investors and are not responsible. they don't care how people help him in his project
Activity: 490
October 11, 2018, 09:46:48 AM
Now almost everyone is crying for the crypto market, the value of the coins is constantly decreasing, and they will fall sharply in the future so we keep on patience, because there is only patience. can bring us many surprises
patience is key when we experience losses and don't force to trade if the market is experiencing a price decline,
keep waiting for the market to return to normal.
Activity: 462
October 11, 2018, 09:43:38 AM
What is the famous saying....."If you can't handle the heat get out of the kitchen."

There are so many people crying about the recent dip of BTC that I'm frankly getting annoyed. You should know the risk involved in investing in crypto. If not, don't even waste your money. Go buy a CD that won't make more than the rate of inflation. Remember investing is literally legalized gambling. Treat it as such or don't even jump in the pool.

It is strange that such words said novice. And in general, I do not consider such topics acceptable. If you are not satisfied with something, you yourself can leave this forum. Since it is aggressive.
In place of practical advice you are pushing people to incomprehensible actions.
Activity: 308
October 11, 2018, 09:41:12 AM
Now almost everyone is crying for the crypto market, the value of the coins is constantly decreasing, and they will fall sharply in the future so we keep on patience, because there is only patience. can bring us many surprises
Activity: 630
Merit: 262
October 11, 2018, 09:30:00 AM
although everyone believes BTC will rise again but because of uncertain time makes people upset and sometimes they sell their asset loss before the time. and will regret it later.
behind our patience until we are finished waiting
Activity: 294
October 11, 2018, 09:26:57 AM
Stay calm and believe in crypto. It happened to all existing markets, that after a big pump, the market was down for a few years and it is happening now in the crypto space. Just hold your savings in crypto and you will be reach in the nearest future. Just be patient.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 252
The OGz Club
October 11, 2018, 09:22:02 AM
Crypto is worthless for this time, a lot of us is still hoping for the big changes. But a whole community trying to divert their expectations to be aware of disappointed. By simply doing another thought on how we recover in such a big dip of a market exchange.
true, compared to the last year crypto is so worthless now,but i think it's start to recovering slowly although until now there has been no significant increase
Activity: 406
October 11, 2018, 09:16:19 AM
I fully agree, people come here know what risk they are taking and most importantly know that the market is a big volatility , I think that people should learn more about the market before you enter
Activity: 684
Merit: 250
Early Funders Registration: monartis.com
October 11, 2018, 06:03:59 AM
Activity: 41
Merit: 5
October 09, 2018, 02:42:55 PM
Many simply think that in this world everyone should only make excess profits and be fabulously rich. Although in reality everyone who thinks so, remains at the broken trough, alas.
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
October 08, 2018, 05:33:13 AM
always instill confidence in yourself that crypto has a very good future and is starting to be accepted in various industries in the world
but the confidence comes with the wait, now the market is declining, the price of coins continued to fall to the lowest, no one can rest assured waiting for me, me too, I always check prices My pennies are holding. I know that will put pressure on me, but I lose too much capital and become more afraid.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 105
October 08, 2018, 05:02:42 AM
The market is gradually recovering, but we can rest assured that the coin will grow, do not be too daunted will affect your psychology. Please be patient

gradually and surely that the market is recovering and many will grow only need time and no need to panic in this situation.
the time will come and be patient of course.
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 07, 2018, 04:39:45 PM
always instill confidence in yourself that crypto has a very good future and is starting to be accepted in various industries in the world
People should have confidence when they trade. Having confidence brings more thoughtful actions on a trade.
Activity: 336
October 07, 2018, 02:47:18 PM
It does not always help when you look at what is happening in the market. Now probably the best thing is not to look at the situation on the market.
Pages:
Jump to: