Pages:
Author

Topic: Stop Crying about Crypto! - page 74. (Read 8894 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
June 04, 2018, 04:41:38 AM
Good) I also highly annoyed by newbies who scribble on the forum heaps of topics and cry about the fall rate. It's just because people are illiterate and stupid.

If your purpose to make invest in crypto for longterm investment lets say 2 or 3 years, so forget about this dump because in long term iam pretty sure cryptocurrency market will be boom and the market cap reach more than $1 Billion, even 2 Bn marketcap in 4 or 5 years. Crypto market just like baby that tradebale since 6 years ago, and will keep growth in the long term . Just compared with stock market that has about $ 20 Bn market cap.
Agree with you! Only long-term investments will save your nerves.  Grin
Activity: 315
Merit: 103
June 04, 2018, 04:38:22 AM
I am agree that crypto market will only grow in the future, as the market capitalization is constantly growing, as well as there are new players every day. Some people are afraid of the red market being too long comparing with the previous year, but it is life.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
June 04, 2018, 04:33:37 AM
If your purpose to make invest in crypto for longterm investment lets say 2 or 3 years, so forget about this dump because in long term iam pretty sure cryptocurrency market will be boom and the market cap reach more than $1 Billion, even 2 Bn marketcap in 4 or 5 years. Crypto market just like baby that tradebale since 6 years ago, and will keep growth in the long term . Just compared with stock market that has about $ 20 Bn market cap.
Activity: 154
June 04, 2018, 04:31:27 AM
You would agree with me that crypto is too risky and if you want to join you must deal with it. Think many times before anything happen because in crypto world there's many surprises and many opportunities we can gain profit and we can also fail. We cannot tell what will happen in near future. Do not loose hope, endeavour to keep up the faith going forward
4do
Activity: 31
June 04, 2018, 04:24:50 AM
i think so,investing in crypto just like gambling do with your own risk,accept it if rate down and be happy if rate up,dont cry if rate down just hold until the rate up again!!
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
June 04, 2018, 04:22:12 AM
that's quite true and before investing in crypto people should be realize the risk because our money can be worthless anytime and cryptocurrencies is not suitable for those who don't have good mentally when face up downtrend and always being panic if the price suddently fall and i think those people should never involved to crypto
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
June 04, 2018, 03:42:16 AM
that is the best key to a person's success is patience. hold and hold your token and wait for the higher price for more profit. for now the bitcoin is so low in the market so you really need a lot of patience so if your trader or seller should be patient person
Activity: 98
June 03, 2018, 01:56:55 PM
Where you can get a lot, you can lose a lot. People who come to the crypto market should understand this and stop crying about the lost money.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
June 03, 2018, 01:53:43 PM
What is the famous saying....."If you can't handle the heat get out of the kitchen."

There are so many people crying about the recent of BTC that I'm frankly getting annoyed. You should know the risk involved in investing in crypto. If not, don't even waste your money. Go buy a CD that won't make more than the rate of inflation. Remember investing is literally legalized gambling. Treat it as such or don't even jump in the pool.

The government is interested in irresponsible citizens. Therefore contributes to the appearance of a feeling of helplessness and irresponsibility for their actions among the citizens of their country.
People with a sense of helplessness and dependence on the government are more easily controlled. Such citizens allow the government to conduct any policy in the interests of the government.
Therefore, such complaints of citizens about assistance will always accompany crypto-currencies and gambling. Despite constant warnings about the high risk and responsibility of citizens about the decisions made.
Activity: 364
June 03, 2018, 09:13:20 AM
It is very right, people who are saying that they do not like crypto because they have lost their money are seem ridiculous because there were literally gambling themselves.
Activity: 126
June 03, 2018, 08:58:21 AM
What is the famous saying....."If you can't handle the heat get out of the kitchen."

There are so many people crying about the recent of BTC that I'm frankly getting annoyed. You should know the risk involved in investing in crypto. If not, don't even waste your money. Go buy a CD that won't make more than the rate of inflation. Remember investing is literally legalized gambling. Treat it as such or don't even jump in the pool.
Maybe that's what the forum is for, giving each other support. I think crypto does not go anywhere without everyone's support.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
June 03, 2018, 06:30:09 AM

You know people if they do hear out to other people that you can possibly earn big money on crypto then they would jump in directly without doing any basic learn up on how this crypto do work and to the coins listed on the market.They would only realize later on when they do already experiencing loss of money. Just let it be because they wont learn up if they wont gain or experience any mistakes.Expectation vs reality would really happen on here.
Yes its what exactly happen recently in crypto. People without enough knowledge just jump directly into this high risk investment and finally they got loss. Not less people that decide to quit after an try to inform other about bitcoin or crypto is scam. And small amount of people just stay in crypto and learning more about crypto.
Activity: 333
Merit: 100
June 03, 2018, 06:17:22 AM
the cryptocurrency market is a risky investment. you always have to understand that. no one can guarantee you a permanent profit. if you are mentally prepared for this - the world of cryptocurrency is open for you. and if the nerves are weak and you do not like risk-keep your money with you
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
June 03, 2018, 03:56:39 AM
I agree with you. People which have to know their risk when they decide to invest. If you doesn't ready to take that risk or you just ignore that risk, I suggest that don't involved with that until you understand and ready to take that risk.
If you accept the risk, that means you are ready to accept no matter what will happen.
Investing is like gambling, although we always want to win and take profit, but the future is so unpredictable, there is always a chance to lose as well.
Activity: 273
June 02, 2018, 10:59:27 AM

Yes I'll agree with you.I experience on it because one of my friend participating in bounty campaign.He already done on there campaign.He wait for a month's until now he cannot earn money on in and now he  quite in bounty campaign.Some of my friend did not quite for how many campaign and now they earn on it
Activity: 98
June 02, 2018, 10:47:04 AM
I agree with you. People which have to know their risk when they decide to invest. If you doesn't ready to take that risk or you just ignore that risk, I suggest that don't involved with that until you understand and ready to take that risk.
Activity: 5
June 02, 2018, 10:35:12 AM
I fully agree with the statement. there have always been risks in the market. and it is not necessary now to cry and say where is my profit after the fall of the market Smiley
Activity: 26
June 02, 2018, 06:55:57 AM
I think that everything in the crypt will be fine. The market has already begun to recover and at a fairly rapid pace, so it is worth waiting for profits)
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
June 02, 2018, 12:47:31 AM
There is no point in you crying over the declining coins. Nothing can get in the way for crypto to lower its price. If crypto is in a bad situation, crypto will lower its price, it will recover and increase its price again when the situation has improved. So you do not have to worry let alone cry. You are already in a coin that has good quality and potential, let alone bitcoin is obviously good. You just wait for crypto to recover and increase the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 17
June 02, 2018, 12:33:29 AM
Many of my friends ask me how I manage to earn money on crypto. At very very similar to the usual trading on the stock exchange, a lot of similar analytics and calculations. Only here everything happens many times faster and other information flows. In general, people with weak nerves have nothing to do in the world of crypto currencies.
Pages:
Jump to: