Pages:
Author

Topic: Stop Crying about Crypto! - page 75. (Read 8894 times)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD
June 01, 2018, 12:56:34 PM
mental readiness is the most needed in starting investments especially investing in Bitcoin...don't be disappointed when your money disappears in a few hours, and do not be too happy when your money increases in a few hours, you should be able to control your emotions if you want to succeed in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
June 01, 2018, 12:49:31 PM
As always - Big gains come with big losses. Crypto allow people to gain big profits with small amount of money and contrariwise.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
June 01, 2018, 12:10:16 PM
I agree, why the people crying about crypto, we know everything that happens in this world is always a risk, as well as the world of crypto, sometimes succeed sometimes also not successful in investing, if successful we are grateful, if did not succeed no need to cried and regret. if you don't want to take risks in every decision you better stay silent at home.
Activity: 21
June 01, 2018, 08:10:52 AM
People when faced with obstacles start to panic, to be nervous. But here in crypto currencies there is a constant change in the market, and prices are constantly changing. It is necessary to be able to adequately react to this situation.
Activity: 19
June 01, 2018, 04:41:54 AM
It is very good to say that the financial investment market itself is very risky. Whether it is stock futures or cryptocurrency, as long as it is a financial investment, it is accompanied by great risks. Each of us should be clear about what we are doing and always prepare Take on all the risks you face!
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
May 31, 2018, 10:41:04 AM
if we have entered in the crypto and invest means we already know the risk so why should we cry about crypto.janganlah cry when you are losing, turn a lot of profit he said legit really.

True, when we invest in crypto, we should understand that it is highly risky and it is possible to lose everything.
Even Vitalik Butarin said, that you have to invest amount to crypto, which you are ready to lose.
If you want profit, hold and support development of crypto.
R9s
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
May 31, 2018, 06:10:14 AM
I think that if you want to work in the investment industry, your mentality must be good, not be anxious, and not be frustrated by the slight loss in front of you. I think the investment industry needs long-term vision and courage!
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
May 30, 2018, 07:52:42 PM
What is the famous saying....."If you can't handle the heat get out of the kitchen."

There are so many people crying about the recent of BTC that I'm frankly getting annoyed. You should know the risk involved in investing in crypto. If not, don't even waste your money. Go buy a CD that won't make more than the rate of inflation. Remember investing is literally legalized gambling. Treat it as such or don't even jump in the pool.
I absolutely agree with you! I do not understand why people still manage to sell their apartments, cars and invest all their money! But nevertheless, you can earn money on crypto currency without adding your own money!
Activity: 378
May 29, 2018, 08:57:26 PM
A motivating topic that shows reality and without doubts cry does not take us anywhere, on the contrary we create desperate expectations and situations of frustration and all this derives from the fear of being in the crypto. Perhaps there are no solutions to deal with fear in general, but there is possibility of changing individually and thus we can find less cries related to the crypto.
Yes, i agree it doesn't mean u failed its the end. Indeed crying does not take you anywhere. Its okay to cry it's just a way to express what you feels. Don't let frustration be the hindrance in the world of cryto. Don't stop and let your failures motivates you to dream and aim for the future of crypto. 
Activity: 198
May 29, 2018, 06:36:53 PM
For those who i see and hear that they shed tears about crypto i conclude by saying that they dont really understand the concept of the decentralized blockchain technology because if they thoroughly do then they will understand that there is absolutely no need to cry about it as you cannot loose anything in crypto. thanks
Activity: 188
May 29, 2018, 06:34:46 PM
Man, maybe you are annoyed. but people who are cryong they are really passing a very bad time. They invested to make Quick money without proper knowledge. And now they lost their hope and they want turn back their money too. That's why those people can't control their emotion.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
May 29, 2018, 06:28:47 PM
After I invested in crypto currency, my life became very connected with the crypto world, almost all my time I give to the crypto
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
May 29, 2018, 06:26:03 PM
Is it really big of a deal to let their whinning get to us? I mean we are independent and so should not be whinning if they are whinning. Maybe it is just their way of expressing their disappointments. Usually, the new members or crypto starters do this and I think the best way we can respond to them is to teach them via discussions from the forum how to become better in this field.
Activity: 406
May 29, 2018, 06:18:39 PM
This endless crypto decline may make some investors feel crushed and weep over their fate because their money is missing too much. But it is not a good thing to continue to lament, you should be able to look on the positive side and try to tolerate crypto, that crypto also requires a downturn to create a new high price. Maybe this is your time to hold and protect your coins from the sale, and also this is part of your chance to earn a bigger profit when the price is already in high places by way of you making a coin purchase to add to your investment assets.
Activity: 252
May 29, 2018, 05:12:33 PM
No need to grieve about crypto, everything will return to normal, the price goes up and down drastically it's common in the crypto world. But do not worry, all will be fine. Just wait, it will not be long the price will be high again.
Activity: 619
Merit: 250
May 29, 2018, 05:11:45 PM
I agree with you. There is no point in crying here. We have to be strong. The lower the price the higher the opportunity for us to buy more bitcoin 
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
May 29, 2018, 05:07:58 PM
If they are crying over losses from crypto currency. I think they have to relearn. Why? because of speculation the price of crypto currency is very high. they must understand is, high profit, high risk. but I don't agree if this is a legitimate gamble. this is a trade with a rate of rapid fluctuations. if you buy at a high price and suddenly the price falls. I think you do not have to worry. because your assets will not be lost. if you save it. and sell again when the price returns high.

well, why then they think that here only high incomes and no risks, but the reality is completely different
Activity: 448
May 29, 2018, 05:03:18 PM
Every people in crypto happily digest profit wit lot of happiness, but some people don't know how to digest lose? It is always in our hand and this crypto world is full of surprises. We don't know at what time we should get profit or at what time we should get lose. The ride is responsible for its own stuff. In simple words- do anything at your own risk in this world!
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
May 29, 2018, 04:54:45 PM
If they are crying over losses from crypto currency. I think they have to relearn. Why? because of speculation the price of crypto currency is very high. they must understand is, high profit, high risk. but I don't agree if this is a legitimate gamble. this is a trade with a rate of rapid fluctuations. if you buy at a high price and suddenly the price falls. I think you do not have to worry. because your assets will not be lost. if you save it. and sell again when the price returns high.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
May 29, 2018, 04:53:19 PM
I know if in the crypto business there are many risks that can happen so everyone who goes into the crypto for investment or trade should be prepared for that risk. if not then it is better not to join the crypto that many have risks.
Pages:
Jump to: