Pages:
Author

Topic: Stop Hodling Coins!!! - page 22. (Read 26641 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
January 07, 2019, 10:18:02 AM
Many times i hodl some coins and all of them now almost dead.
I will never hodl tokens and coins until they get in to an uptrend.
If the trend is downwards hodling is not a good solution. Sell and buy back from bottom.
Activity: 692
Merit: 254
terra-credit.com
January 07, 2019, 10:16:10 AM
I am sure that many have accepted this lesson in 2018, now everyone is trying to sell coins as early as possible, because it is not known how long the market correction will last, and this gives an additional effect of recession.
I also hope that everyone sells as soon as possible. If they do, those who control the market can pump btc and altcoin like 2017. If they keep holding altcoin and BTC, then surely the price will not be able to go up.
Activity: 891
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
January 07, 2019, 09:56:12 AM
I think if you think that now is the right time to sell your coins it is wrong because I am sure that you have too much to lose and I myself still advise you to be a little patient to hold your coins because I'm sure in the future, crypto prices will return strengthened or high.
Now it is not clear when these prices will appear again. I personally think that now there is an opportunity to sell coins in order to buy at lower prices very soon. I see that in a couple of months the price of bitcoin will be much lower than now.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
January 07, 2019, 09:50:13 AM
I think if you think that now is the right time to sell your coins it is wrong because I am sure that you have too much to lose and I myself still advise you to be a little patient to hold your coins because I'm sure in the future, crypto prices will return strengthened or high.
Activity: 602
January 07, 2019, 09:25:20 AM
I don't think this is a good idea, because I will continue to HOLD my tokens. Another question is what to do with these tokens if you sell them? What then to do with these pennies? I don't think my savings will cost more than $ 100.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
January 07, 2019, 09:23:48 AM
Many simply have no choice. And I do not quite agree, if everyone now starts to sell, the price will collapse even more, then it will start to grow and those who have sold will regret it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 12
January 07, 2019, 09:19:15 AM
The truth is it that holding is the most sfaest strategy, you can´t miss the train when bulls come. Every time whn I want to speculate, price goes against me.
If you do not trust me, try it on yourself Wink.

Holding works only if you enter a coin at the right time. 'Buying BTC at 20k usd and holding it in the hope to sell at even a better price' was one of the biggest mistake done by fomo buyers.
Activity: 896
January 07, 2019, 08:54:17 AM
Its actually the best time to hold since in any time soon price might recover. Its alao best to buy at the moment while price is still affordable. Better buy then hold in this kind of season, I'm securely hold my coin in HODLER wallet. In no time, we will see the price going beeter than the past months.
actually all that becomes speculation is just the result of people's thinking. we all don't know whether or not the market will rise. holding assets now or having to sell them, is the choice of everyone's analysis. do not think to follow the analysis of others, it could end up disappointing. I myself will hold my assets until my money returns, there is no reason to sell it at cheap prices and losses. because I trade not to lose.
copper member
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
January 07, 2019, 08:50:52 AM
I think it is worth keeping some of your portfolio it, and trade daily with the remaining smaller amount!
Activity: 252
Merit: 19
SYNAPSECOIN.NET
January 07, 2019, 08:45:58 AM
In the world trading, everyone has different techniques. There are scalping technicians, some are daily, some use weekly and even annual techniques. They have their own choices. Everyone has an analysis so he has reason to hold the coin he bought. So only different profits are immediately obtained and delay the profits to get more. Because the analysis will increase gradually.
Activity: 537
Merit: 12
January 07, 2019, 08:39:36 AM
Oh, if it were that easy! The OP is aware of one of the trader’s postulates: cut losses, let profits to rise? OP wrote the first post in this thread and did not answer once.
Activity: 644
Merit: 113
January 07, 2019, 08:36:54 AM
Its actually the best time to hold since in any time soon price might recover. Its alao best to buy at the moment while price is still affordable. Better buy then hold in this kind of season, I'm securely hold my coin in HODLER wallet. In no time, we will see the price going beeter than the past months.
Activity: 246
Merit: 10
January 07, 2019, 08:18:43 AM
100% profit in 20 is really attractive, but that is also very difficult to implement. Many people do not have enough knowledge and skills to trade everyday so they choose to keep long term. In my opinion, hodl is the perfect choice for newcomers in the electronic money market.
Activity: 434
BITWIN
January 07, 2019, 08:00:48 AM
Yes, I suggest you to think about more ways for your strategy. Simply hold is nothing. But as for other ways there is something more interesting for me. Margin trading+ masternodes will make you rich
Activity: 560
January 07, 2019, 07:42:07 AM
I think you are confusing holding with long term investment. We usually advise people to hold during bear market like this when some potential coins in your portfolio has reduced massively such that you have lost almost 50% or more of your initial investment. Once the market revives, you can sell them off but that doesn't entirely make you a long term trader.
Activity: 806
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 07, 2019, 07:18:46 AM
This is going to get into the mind on most people that were burned last year. But I guess, people won't be saying this if this was 2017. Actually, I am still a believer on holding coins long term. Think about the people that bought bitcoin, eth, xrp and the other top coins years ago?
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
SIGMA
January 07, 2019, 07:12:23 AM
why do we have to stop holding coins? I think holding coin is  natural thing because it is an investment, and if you buy a coin at a very basic price it would be better to hold the coin back to the price it should
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
January 07, 2019, 07:11:54 AM
The truth is it that holding is the most sfaest strategy, you can´t miss the train when bulls come. Every time whn I want to speculate, price goes against me.
If you do not trust me, try it on yourself Wink.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 292
www.cd3d.app
January 07, 2019, 07:08:26 AM
I am sure that many have accepted this lesson in 2018, now everyone is trying to sell coins as early as possible, because it is not known how long the market correction will last, and this gives an additional effect of recession.
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
January 07, 2019, 07:04:50 AM
This is very true because  no we have to face out new reality , which is there no good reason to be hodling any coin now,  even bitcoin,  the market is terrible now and all we have to do is wait for a more stable market
Holding new coins is really not good in long term because most of the new coins are dumping now, though there are some coins that still provide good services but you must choose out of so many. If you just receive that new coin through bounty, I think its fine to hold but if you invest on that, you're a big risk. Top coins can also be bad in long term holding, you must set limit on that to for you to cut loses.
Pages:
Jump to: