Pages:
Author

Topic: Stop Hodling Coins!!! - page 24. (Read 26641 times)

Activity: 442
Merit: 10
January 06, 2019, 02:01:44 AM
5% a day, sorry I have misread? If you can keep it like that after only one year you will become a millionaire. This is impossible

Activity: 438
January 06, 2019, 01:58:32 AM
Daily transactions bring huge profits but also potential risks. In order to be able to make a daily transaction you need a great amount of knowledge, always learning and lots of luck. Unfortunately, there are very few people who qualify.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
January 06, 2019, 12:10:38 AM
Everyone has their own view related holding or daily trading. I don't use a certain strategy in investment or trading, we should adapt with current trends on market. I am holding bitcoin but sometimes I trade it to buy altcoins if I think there is a good chance to gain better profits on other coins. So, in this case, my strategy is not always holding but there is a time to sell. Moreover, I will sell my holding coins more than 50% for Fiat if I think the rates are good enough to sell.   
Activity: 180
Merit: 4
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
January 05, 2019, 11:55:13 PM
In fact, the day trade caused me to lose 20% of the funds in 2018 . encryption is very unstable. it is difficult for us to truly grasp the laws of market changes. For most people, it is not suitable for use.
Activity: 329
Merit: 22
January 05, 2019, 11:39:58 PM
I make 5% daily profit buying and selling, how do I trade?. I buy Bitcoin with cash and sell 5% higher. I do this daily some times I make more when am able to by the coin cheaper than normal.
Well, this sounds great at first, but it isn't true. If it would be true, everyone would be rich and no one would go to work anymore. It is possible to make 5% a day but it won't work in the long run. Most traders are getting greedy and have finally a very big loss. Almost every trader has a loss in the long run.

Trading is risk to have a big loss of coins, I can't recommend it.

HODL!
copper member
Activity: 593
January 05, 2019, 11:34:02 PM
You say like that "Stop Holding Coins" you haven't felt the top coin you bought until now has not returned to the path, for some people will be more interested in holding coins and some of them traded to increase profits, and hopefully you are always lucky and I still appreciate your trade.
Activity: 714
Merit: 160
January 05, 2019, 11:26:40 PM
Sometimes Holding coins is a better decision than dumping its coins. Because if this coin got pumped we can get more profit than when we dumping at the current price...

But, make sure only holding coins that have the potential will pump in the next day (they will have upcoming news or update that can make FOMO)...
Activity: 1624
Merit: 163
January 05, 2019, 11:18:32 PM
That's some interesting number. I only make 0.5-1% a day and that's my maximum and you make 5%. Interesting.

Holding would be a bad choice when you are investing in a shitcoin. Hold strategy does work, it would be a different story if you invest in something like Bitcoin, Ethereum, or any other old cryptocurrency there that have proven their worth. Also, when to invest is an important factor to add.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
January 05, 2019, 10:44:41 PM
I know that, there is a few % increase to go up in a few days and then sell for that small profit. but for hodlers, we have to hodl long-term for huge profit. indeed in 1-2 months, not necessarily 100% up. but it's still a big possibility to get huge profit. but I still appreciate you trading.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
January 05, 2019, 05:53:23 PM
I believe that hodling is the best option that we are ever going to get. I couldn't have earn enough from day trading. So, I have no option in other words Smiley
I agree hold is now the best strategy, you can earn a large percentage in the future, the main thing is to buy the right coins and keep up to the peak price , I think very soon will start a new bullish trend , I believe somewhere in 2020 .
Activity: 366
Merit: 100
January 05, 2019, 04:46:50 PM
Only 20 days you earned 100 percentage profits I should say you are trading guru. But that's really so hard to make it 5% daily profits. I can't earned daily but only possible 1 %.
Activity: 210
January 05, 2019, 04:35:10 PM
to really keep long-term coins in this market is complete madness and you will surely lose them
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
January 05, 2019, 04:28:09 PM
I believe that hodling is the best option that we are ever going to get. I couldn't have earn enough from day trading. So, I have no option in other words Smiley
Activity: 454
January 05, 2019, 04:16:58 PM
This idea that people should stop holding coins may not really work for everyone. One of the reasons is that not everyone knows how to trade just as you suggested . Apart from this, holding method has been a good way of making much profit for many crypto hodlers depending on how long each person can  hold. As an investor ,I enjoyed holding coins because it has greatly benefitted me beyond imagination. I don't know how to trade, so as I invest into coins, I hold to make greater and better profit. Hence, different people have ways through which they make their money in crypto without necessarily trading.
Activity: 644
January 05, 2019, 03:56:09 PM
In investing, we have our own way of trading on altcoin or Bitcoin that we hold, some of them have long and short term terms, in my opinion depending on the situation and market prices. the statement above is indeed a good way to make money quickly but still requires careful calculation. Basically it's better to sell when you can get more than 10% profit than holding it too long.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 505
January 05, 2019, 03:49:53 PM
I don't think there is anything wrong with holding a coin. but indeed we must be able to choose a coin that is indeed good and also clear to be able to hold it long or short,
Activity: 784
January 05, 2019, 03:48:47 PM
Trading is a good option in times of bearish like what is happening in the market right now but not all is good at trading including me Grin I'm still new in trading but I see a lot of people getting good results so while I'm holding I tried to learn more about trading because it is too risky for a beginner like me.
Trading is a good way to make money, but it also involves a huge amount of risks. In addition, at the moment I decided to start investing again in the long term. Perhaps six months or year, and can be and two years. Now the market is at the bottom, but soon it will begin to grow again.
Activity: 602
Merit: 146
January 05, 2019, 03:27:48 PM
Trading is a good option in times of bearish like what is happening in the market right now but not all is good at trading including me Grin I'm still new in trading but I see a lot of people getting good results so while I'm holding I tried to learn more about trading because it is too risky for a beginner like me.
Activity: 379
homt.net
January 05, 2019, 03:25:08 PM
if you mean stop for hodling coin from not trusted developer and project are right
but many coins and trusted developer with huge name are recomend for hodling in long term, but any risk in your hand.
the main problem for investing in hodling altcoin for long term is we believe or not to developer from the coin
Activity: 2170
Merit: 528
January 05, 2019, 02:59:27 PM
I also don't support long-term hodl anymore, because we have other options to make money! In my opinion, A long-term hodl is the laziest work nowadays! People invested in crypto to hold a long time but when the price comes down then they start panicking! Like, at this moment, people should hold, but personally, I would choose to learn to trade. It is better to lose money by doing something where last year we lost 70-80% of total money only by holding!

It doesn't matter what you win or lose in a couple months. What matters is the total gain over the period in which you are ready to hold. If you bought in early 2017 or at any point before that you would make money holding. If you chose to buy near 20 thousand you shouldn't blame holding but your decision making and lack of common sense.
Pages:
Jump to: