Pages:
Author

Topic: Stop Loss Trading - page 15. (Read 2362 times)

Activity: 376
Merit: 103
December 26, 2017, 11:47:25 AM
easy make two orders for each coin you wanna trade; one to sell in high price and other to buy in low price so you are winner in both cases of dump or pump. This is my strategy for my trades but yo should choose a coin with a high volume trade. You can try it with multiple coins and you will easly see the difference beside all other strategies.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
December 26, 2017, 11:34:20 AM
Stop loss can be extremely valuable in a swing market situation! The perfect example is the bitcoin recent price action. In less than 24hrs, bitcoin moved  downward in price from $20k t $12k if you are not trading at that time, you may find your portfolio value halved when you resume trading!
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
December 26, 2017, 11:25:08 AM
You must use Stop loss for each trade.

Hey everyone.  Do any of you professional traders out there have advice on the best situations to use stop-loss in a trade?  It would be much appreciated.

ricseb

Indeed, I put a stop loss of 10%-20% on every trade I encountered because when bitcoin pumps hard all the altcoins will surely dump and takes time to recover or or even not. Its better to put some stop loss than to wait forever to pump back the coin you bought.
Activity: 249
Merit: 109
December 26, 2017, 05:45:51 AM
You must use Stop loss for each trade.

Hey everyone.  Do any of you professional traders out there have advice on the best situations to use stop-loss in a trade?  It would be much appreciated.

ricseb
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
December 26, 2017, 05:35:40 AM

ricseb
Pages:
Jump to: