Pages:
Author

Topic: STOP THIS DESPERATION FOR FREE TOKENS!!! - page 6. (Read 16307 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 1
August 09, 2018, 07:44:20 AM
People are learning that airdrops are just being used as bait. It's 99% worthless and you just looking at them is a waste of time. Crypto is still young, people will learn with time.
Activity: 249
Merit: 13
dApps Development Automation Platform
August 09, 2018, 07:37:18 AM
This desperation for 'FREE' tokens is wrong!
How can somebody promise you a meagre 100 pieces (or some even far less) of his project tokens???
Most annoying is he wants you to do Facebook, Twitter, telegram, YouTube, reddit medium, work before you can qualify!

What good is 100 tokens buried inside your MEW wallet? What happens when the price if this tokens refuse to rise above 40 GWEIs (0.0000004 ETH) when listed??? Or maybe it preforms excellently well and rises from 40 GWEIs to 300 GWEIs. So, you really will wait for years on end and to God that it rises to the price that's reasonable enough to cover the Gas fee for withdrawal from your wallet?

The selfish dev is just using you to sell his project, for nothing! And it's so wrong.

OK, think for a moment, is it not the same time and resources it will cost him to offer 1000 tokens? Don't they have a marketing budget to cover those?

Please any drop or bounty that don't offer minimum 1000 tokens is only a waste of your time. Don't touch it.

LOL... it is very true, most airdrops don´t even cover the exchange of transaction costs at all, not only on the ethereum network, but also in other blockchains. It is jus a stupid thing.
Activity: 308
Merit: 17
August 09, 2018, 07:29:54 AM
If you talk of free tokens i believe you should mean airdrop? I will disagree with you if you are calling bounty tokens free tokens, the fact you don't invest your money doesn't make it to be free tokens, because you invested your time and work hard for it, so you earned it and it should not be regarded as free.

Yea, that's what I meant. The airdrops not the bounty programs. My only worry is that nowadays its becoming difficult to differentiate between the two! Some wicked ones among them wants you to like and share on Facebook; follow, like, share and tag 10 friends on twitter; join telegram channel, group and go greet the Airdrop bot "Good Morning sir!"; subscribe to YouTube, like all Videos, and comment "This project is Godsent to rescue humanity from calamities".
Hold on there's still more you must do to get 25 tokens from them! Instagram, steemit, email, mercatox vote, reddit..m...
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
August 09, 2018, 01:48:37 AM
thats why you need to be lucky. anyway its just free money. no one gives us free money. but airdrops gives it. bounty need work from us. but for social media work its very low. try to do article bounties. anyway crypto is spreading fast around the world because of free tokens. thats a positive thing
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
August 09, 2018, 01:19:58 AM
I already stop participating airdrops because I think it is not effective for me, Free tokens now is I think you will get 0.0001% of distribution. So I already stop joining airdrops and free tokens.
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
August 09, 2018, 01:12:20 AM
i can agree with you, but it varies on several situations because 20 ICTA Tokens back in those days gave me over 80$ in otcbtc website

it has been the same across other tokens too
Its actually more about the project than the no of tokens.

If your dyor about the project and participate, you have no regrets.
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
August 09, 2018, 01:10:37 AM
Everyone is free to choose classes. And everyone has the right to make sure on his own mistakes in safety or vice versa, the usefulness of some kind of occupation. In addition, we do not know for what purpose people participate in various events, which are rewarded with a small number of free tokens. Maybe they do it not because of earnings, but for the sake of communication, for the sake of sports interest or some other considerations. It is, of course, worthwhile to inform people about the uselessness of the resulting tokens. But we also need to provide the right to make an independent decision. Prohibit nothing here.
Activity: 238
August 09, 2018, 01:03:10 AM
Yes! currently, bounty companies are harder to make, maybe it's because there are a lot of fraudulent projects, maybe because there are a lot of fake accounts among the participants of the bounty, but I agree with you that you should not take up the bounty companies that pay a little!
Activity: 258
Merit: 10
August 09, 2018, 12:53:23 AM
Free tokens values is coming less this time compare to the year 2017. But we as want to get some money we have no choice to participate even some are not paying. It still have bounty can give you much enough for working a couple of months. Just be choose the legit with strong marketing to reach the hardcap
Activity: 151
August 09, 2018, 12:40:24 AM
Gone are the good old days; when someone can actually make something significant from bounties and airdrop; unfortunately the reverse is the case now; they are saturated and totally worthless.
Activity: 140
August 09, 2018, 12:34:05 AM

When we participate in the company we gain experience, and experience is the most important. Even if you receive 1000 tokens of generosity. For the forum you need to communicate, learn new information about the crypt.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
August 09, 2018, 12:28:53 AM
First of all you shouldn't ever consider bounty or any other advertising-related jobs as money source and only, moreover - you shouldn't count on that, because this kind of work is unpredictable. If you're not really into crypto world and just want to make money - this kind of work isn't for you. I don't understand how one can manage doing bounties for ICOs if he isn't interested in crypto world (but I'm talking about sig campaigns/writing articles and that sort of job). If your job is just about adding subscribers and doing retweets - well, you shouldn't expect very high payment for that, it doesn't seem like a difficult thing to do. You're right though, most likely 100 tokens will turn into $5 in a best case scenario, but if you've participated in more than 30 bounties and have lots of different tokens there's a chance that several coins will become decent (or you can try doing daily trading and making some profit out of that).

What I see though in this scenario is that too many beginners in crypto have little or no knowledge at all when it comes to trading. I think most of them only rely on their facebook and twitter accounts with their 500 to 1000 friends for simple bounty work and it would be totally fine for them to get a few tokens as long as they can do multiple airdrops a week. But I do agree that it is the sheer number of participants that degrades the value of the tokens being given. If we can get some ICO's that rely on the merit system or some other form of meritocratic practice that would limit participation to worthy users then the odds of getting good bounties would increase.
Activity: 391
August 09, 2018, 12:23:55 AM
Bounties are not profitable like before. Now people have to put big efforts but they get smaller rewards. I don't know how can some people only stick with free tokens.
Activity: 71
August 08, 2018, 11:47:29 PM
Maybe you are right but you can earn by bounty or air dropping. It can be earned without investing money. But 1000 tokens can not earn income. I think small income can do. And it will be something good in the future.
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
August 08, 2018, 07:17:11 PM
Despite bounty or airdrop being a good way to earn some coins, it is not as lucrative as it used to be. There are so many projects nowadays who even want more participants, yet the rewards might not be good enough. It is more or less like struggling for peanuts. I most times prefer to participate in good bounties with lesser participants.
Activity: 154
August 08, 2018, 07:00:19 PM
Bounty hunting is a bad idea sometime it is creating annoying situation . People do it sometime to grabbing for  more tokens. May be people want to get easily free tokens. But it will be good if it can be stooped .
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
August 08, 2018, 06:17:02 PM
This desperation for 'FREE' tokens is wrong!
How can somebody promise you a meagre 100 pieces (or some even far less) of his project tokens???
Most annoying is he wants you to do Facebook, Twitter, telegram, YouTube, reddit medium, work before you can qualify!

What good is 100 tokens buried inside your MEW wallet? What happens when the price if this tokens refuse to rise above 40 GWEIs (0.0000004 ETH) when listed??? Or maybe it preforms excellently well and rises from 40 GWEIs to 300 GWEIs. So, you really will wait for years on end and to God that it rises to the price that's reasonable enough to cover the Gas fee for withdrawal from your wallet?

The selfish dev is just using you to sell his project, for nothing! And it's so wrong.

OK, think for a moment, is it not the same time and resources it will cost him to offer 1000 tokens? Don't they have a marketing budget to cover those?

Please any drop or bounty that don't offer minimum 1000 tokens is only a waste of your time. Don't touch it.

I agree with this one! That's why I really hate airdrop tokens, free but you can't them because have no value or the transaction fee is higher than the value of the coins. Airdrops this year is really useless if you don't have extra tokens from the project. The only good thing is that if the project continue to strive in the next few years and the value of the coin rise, you still have it in your wallet. Imagine, you didn't know that you still have that coin in your wallet and when you check cmc the value is already 100$ each, you have extra $1k in your pocket. But I still don't feel like joining in Airdrop if the value is less than $50.
Activity: 30
August 08, 2018, 06:13:07 PM
You never can tell if the price of these tokens will skyrocket in future beside some people live in some extremely poor countries where these tokens will be a lot if exchanged to their country's currency.
Lets people do what they have got to do so as long as they are not complaining.
Activity: 56
August 08, 2018, 06:12:18 PM
To be honest, recently bounty hunters don't participate in only one bounty campaign rather they are simultaneously working on several bounty campaigns at the same time and the ICOs are also well aware of the situation which is why they have got the leverage over people by underpaying them.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1008
Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ
August 08, 2018, 06:05:46 PM
actually long time ago, bounties and airdrop is enough for the hunters to eat some meals because there are only about 200 people who join those programs, but now days when i see the spreadsheet, i give up to join those bounty programs. there are over 1000 - 3000 peoples joining the program since december 2017. when i see closely, there are many people using multiple account to grab as many token as possible. so it's not the matter of the reward, but it's because of those greedy peoples

Yep, this is an issue of the bounties. A lot of different newbies are coming to this forum, making a spam content and waiting for the token in order to collectively dump it on the market. For example, I hope that we will see less amount of signature campaigns that accept "members"
Pages:
Jump to: